Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

arri, the sprit of the aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

arri, the sprit of the aurora Empty
PostSubject: arri, the sprit of the aurora   arri, the sprit of the aurora EmptyTue 30 Sep 2008, 9:55 pm

name: arri yukari

11 years ago my whole village was wiped off the earth by a single clan the zetsumei i was the only survivor of the assult i was left alone in the world until i came upon a lesser clan called shikyo whose leader raised me as his apprentice he showed me how to use my kekegenkai the (aurora and ice) i began to develop new jutsu and more effective ways of using my kekegenkai,
7 years later i lead in ,second in command, an assault to kill the zetsumei that day i watched as my master was killed by the hands of the leader of the zetsumei it was at that moment i was able to tap into the real power of the aurora i suddenly got an extreme boost in power that assisted me in my battle between me and one of the most dangerous men on earth in the end i stood victorious in eleminating the man who killed my family and everything i called home . in his dying word he explained to me that my dad was still alive somewhere and that he was responsible for organizing the assault on the village hidden in the aurora.and that it was i who was born with a spirit that would allow me to become the most powerful ninja on earth.the spirit of the aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: arri, the sprit of the aurora   arri, the sprit of the aurora EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 3:27 pm

(Not bad at all. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: arri, the sprit of the aurora   arri, the sprit of the aurora EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:33 am

arri, the sprit of the aurora Nerdofthedoves
this is me regularly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arri, the sprit of the aurora   arri, the sprit of the aurora Empty

Back to top Go down

arri, the sprit of the aurora
Page 1 of 1