Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Empty
PostSubject: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 11:03 pm

I am ZK. Formerly known as Zero, I have his powers. I have taken this name because I have decided to retrain my powers and reinvent myself. Since that decision, I have absorbed Kingdom Hearts, acquired the Void, gone completely mad, almost destroyed the planet, killed many, and repaired what was broken because of it. Now, with all that done, I'm starting again with new powers, but still looking to rediscover my oldones. Hyozanryu locked them away deep inside of me to teach me a lesson and he has. That I can't do it all alone. I'll admit that sometimes I need help, but he can't make it a little easier on me... So I'm working through the powers that I still need to unlock, finding new friends, and just becoming a better person... Although horribly lonely at times. My bestest firends are Arcana, my Arcanine who has been there for me since we were kids, and Gatomon. I found her recently when in the Azure. Usually Digimon can't survive in this Village, but I secretly protect her with the dodecagram at all times. She really has been the voice of reason when I needed it and I'm thankful for that. needless to say, there is always Kham, er, Mahk-X... Whatev, he's Kham to me and he always will be. Really like the other fucking side of me. Equal, but opposite forces in quite a few ways and it doesn't make sense to me. Others important to me include Zeik, Mr' Hotshot, Xane "Danny Phantom", and Gem the wolf chick. Fenri is one of my closest friends since we came to the nightmare. I really try to keep my friends out of harm's way if I can, but I rarely get involved in matters that don't concern me directly or get in my way. Although I have changed and gone through a lot, my Ninja Way still remains:

I will destroy anything that gets in my way.

That will always be my prerogative, but I never try to take away that which is precious to others. I know what it feels like...

As a person, off the battlefield and just around the village, I really don't care about much. Not much can bother me, but if it does bother me, it bothers me a lot. Keep that in mind. I do like company though. Just not rudeness. Offense to me means pain to you. Commit it to memory.

And that is the essential ZK. Any questions, ask.
Back to top Go down

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~
Page 1 of 1