Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ranking of Arri Yukari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Ranking of Arri Yukari Empty
PostSubject: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 9:26 am

*I stand in a battle areana and prepare for the ranking*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 10:54 am

*i walk in and take a quick look around* so you wanted me
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 4:45 pm

Yes..it's time for you to receive your ranking exam.
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 6:37 pm

fine by me
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 6:39 pm

Alright..*I draw Surge and take a defensice stance*Let's go
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 3:16 am

lets go then *i reach down and touch the ground and from under you comes a spike made of ice*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 3:59 pm

Aw!! *I quickly backflip away from the ice* That was pretty nice!! But take this!! *Surge begins to spark and I slash releaseing a blade wave of Lightning at you*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 12:06 am

* i role quickly to the side barrely getting out of the way of the wave* wow that was close now try this * the aurora chakra begins to illuminate from my body and then begins to build up in my hand and forms an orb *aurora sphere* i aim my hand toward you and launch the sphere at you
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:11 pm

Raikiri! *With my right hand I quickly send Lightning chakra to it. The Lightning sparks and rapidly glows the sound of an electrical current is heard. I place my hand forward and clash with the Aurora Sphere*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:11 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 6, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:34 pm

*i hold my hand out and send more force into the orb* take this
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:34 pm

The member 'arri yukari' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:39 pm

Hmm!! *As the attack breaks through I quickly draw back and wildly flip away from you* Damn I underestimated you...I can't do that again! Wind Style:Wind Bullet!! *I fire one large wind bullet at you at high speeds*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 3:55 pm

*after breaking through your raikiri i slow my breathing down and look up to see your wind bullet coming* ahh its to fast*i put my arms across my chest to block some of the blast but still get blown back off my feet *wow what an attack*i slowly arise from the ground while taking slow breaths to slow my breathing down* now check this out* i draw kyokukou and open a portal in front of me and a portal high above you * anything i stick through this portal comes outta the one above you now dodge this *i aim my hand toward the portal in front of me *aurora* my hands begin to start a huge visible build up uf aurora chakra*beam!!* the chakra on my hand turns into a long thick circular stream that enters the portal in front of me and come out of the one above you*hows this
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 4:22 pm

Ha a portal...Where have I seen that before!! *I draw my Tempest and stick in into the ground as I then quickly jump backwards as the Aurora Beam strikes my blade* Wind!!!! *The wind then emits from my blade scattering the Aurora as it hits my blade* Arri..that was an intresting move..but I've seen it before
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 8:41 am

danm that was supposed to work* i put kyokukou on the ground and i draw tosaka in one hand and touch the ground with the other *now try this *4 spikes come from the ground in front, behind, and, on the left and right of you i then quickly draw kyokukou again i then begin running aurora energy into both blades *now break*i stump the ground and the spikes break into sharp shards of ice and fly at you* and aurora wave * i swing both my blades crossward and they release two waves in an X shape
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 9:58 am

Arri. *With Surge I quickly destroy the ice blocks around me but the shards get through and attack. I deflect some of them and then the Aurora Wave comes. I charge Surge with Lightning and quickly run to you getting hit with the Aurora Wave...I stumble back but quickly dodge roll up and slash past you*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:03 am

uhh*i quickly gaurd the slash with tosaka and jump back *damn he's fast *i then take a defensive stance and slow my breathing down
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:09 am

That's not even my Limit. *I begin to Burst Dance around Arri. From the multiple after images you can hear* C'mon...Let's go, Dance, Burst! *I close in and slash him multiple time from all angles what seems to be at the same time with all the afterimages ...but is actually me Burst Dancing around*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:18 am

* i look around and notice wats happening* Shocked damn thats cool*when you begin slicing im caught of gaurd so i begin taking a lot of the slashes and then i release a 360 degree wave of aurora chakra around my whole body *aurora field
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

*As the Aurora waves comes I send Chakra into my body to lessen the damage and continue my assault* It's over!!! *The slashes begin to come more frequently now and trails of energy follow it. The after images begin to get fast as well after the assault continues it just stops. I then slash by with one final slash as Lightning and Wind emerge after the strike*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 11:01 am

*after the assault i fall to the ground * uhh is it time * my heart begins to slowly beat *arrrrhhhhh*wing sprout outta my back i fly into the sky and as i go up huge rocks from the ground follow and i release the aurora gryphon *now the game begins * the aurora begins illuminating from my body healing the cuts and bruses* this is my power the power of the aurora*lure breaker appears and floats around me i then snap my finger and from around you rises a dome that is made of extremely thick ice and from every corner top and bottom arises very sharp spikes i then open three portal in front of me that lead to the outside of the dome that are on three different sides of the dome the aurora gryphon flies above the dome and releases the aurora cannon a huge orb of aurora energy and i release a flurry of aurora waves through each portal and this is happening all at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 11:14 am

No the game....*My Chakra Eyes glows purple as a Chakra Aura covers me in the dome. Many rings of Chakra surround my body ((Like the rings of a planet.but they arent layered..some are but they are rather spread out)) Wind, Lightning, and Chakra Hands form a barrier around me and then spread outward Violently releasing currents of Lightning, hurricane of wind, and burst of Chakra breaking the ice dome around me. I warp behind you and kick you into the ground with a powerful Crack Shoot. The hands then turn into "blankets" as you fall through them you get damaged by each one. They then keep shuffling untill you hit the ground and they fly back to me in the air. I then land on the ground de-activating my Chakra Eye and the Chakra rings disipate* You did well. *I lift you up and set you on a tree. I then begin to walk off* Arri Yukari..Jonin
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 11:26 am

i look up with my face dripping blood *huh damn hes fast*my three blades dissapear and the aurora beast comes back unto me i then use my remaining chakra to use healing of the aurora i get out of the tree and begin to walk away after taking about three steps i fall to the ground and begin to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Arri Yukari   Ranking of Arri Yukari Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking of Arri Yukari
Page 1 of 1