Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Power Overwhelming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Power Overwhelming Empty
PostSubject: Power Overwhelming   Power Overwhelming EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 2:20 pm

Left Arm
basicaly the power arm...this arm weighs one ton and is utterly indestructible...its is infused with seismic energies and can lay waste to a city in a matter of seconds i can change it into shapes and use it to...well...beat people into submission with the power of the earth at my disposal

Right arm
(ITS LIKE THE DEVIL BRINGER FROM DMC 4!!!)
the chakra arm... this arm extends my reach as far as my chakra can carry me and i can multisize this arm in to unbelieveable sizes that take for of a wispy chakra like material that can not be destroyed or smothered in any way the arm is fused by seismic energies i use this arm for combo attacks with the left this arm is more than capable of punching powers of the left

The embodiment of the left arm
(since my keyblades are no longer exclusive i am revamping these)
Aegis the ultimate offense
its called Aegis its the ultimate offense it looks like this its used to maximize my strength to its fullest capacity

the eye in the middle is gaias eye it can control the carbon in peoples bodies and collapse the earth and use it to its fullest capactity

the sheild can also be planted in the earth for various deadly earth base techniques when i wear the shield i am uninhibited by gravity enhancing effects and any other effects that change the earth or alter the earths state (and since im the earth im more invincible that i already am)

the sheild is mounted on my diamond arm so it cant be taken from me and if it was taken its too damn heavy any way

The right arms embodiment
the cosmos destroyer...embuded with the power cosmic
[img]Power Overwhelming 400px-10[/img]
Back to top Go down

Power Overwhelming
Page 1 of 1