Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Vanna's jutsu list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:36 pm

My Justu

- Raining needles
A barrage of needles that are sent flying at the opponent from a hidden place inside my puppets. The needles are then controlled using Chakra and directed at the enemy.

- Poison Gas
The user breathes a large amount of Posion gas from there mouth, and anyone the breathes it in will be instantly Posioned.

- Puppet Play, Secret Technique - Darkness Attack
This is a extremely devastating technique in which the enemy is caught by a puppet, and inside is decapitated and killed. This is a 100% death technique and is much like Desert Funeral except this attck is done by puppets.

- Puppet shield
A technique presumably used by more than one puppet master. By turning one of my arms into a puppet I'm able to emit a chakra shield from fanned out panels in the puppet arm.

- My Mannequin Can Dance
This jutsu ables my puppets to move without chakra strings attached, making me able to fight among them.

- Shadow Ball
A dark/purplish orb is created in my palm just like a Resangan it has the same power and strengh.

- Dark Pulse
A Dark wave of energy is released when a enemy is close to me. This is more of a counter attack, last resort.

- Shadow Force
A weird jutsu that makes the opponent have after affects as sickness. The opponent is locked in great pressure unable to see and stop the attack (only last 30sec.) the opponent then feels lightheaded easy for finishing attacks.

- Black Volt
A black bolt of thunder is shot from my hand into my opponent may cause temperarely stunned.

- Fire Barrier
A barrier of fire.

Last edited by Lukas on Sat 06 Dec 2008, 6:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:44 pm

Gen Jutsu

- Clock Works
This place is where your dreams nightmares either come to life or die, the most frieghtening place to be in.

this is what it looks like
Vanna's jutsu list Masquerade
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 12:27 pm

Substitiution
Replaces me with a object to block the move.

-Skull Clone
Creates a double version of me, yet the clone last longer and doesnt die with on hit.

- Skull Heaven
The opposite version of Shadow Ball, The orb's color is white.

- Flaming Inferno
A red orb of flame is summoned just like Shadow ball, skull heaven.

- Black Flame Inferno
A devistating flame that destroys everything, in a black flame.

- Shadow's Kick
A devistating kick for a last resort, deals heavy damage often stuns.

- Death Strike
A decistating kick used mostly for powering up jutsu's mass power or used in a sword attack.

- Sudarshana Chakra
Chakra is focused into my index finger and a spinning disc like weapon with very sharp edge is summoned.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 12:31 pm

My Puppet Lycan Jutsu:

- Dance of the Needle Ferns: Sphere's made of bone rain from the sky

- Dance of the New Moon: unknown

- Skeletal Manipulation: Able to create a bone skeletal of lycan.

- Spinal Reaction: Uses the spinal cord as a whip, able to be made stronger than steel it's self

- Pins and Needles: The field, becomes a field of bones, protrude from the ground, sharper than anything, and lycan is able to materialize within and move freely.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 12:37 pm

Circe's Jutsu (fire/lighting, water/ice)

Fire/Lighting:

Flaming Inferno - A spiraling flame appears mostly used as a defensive move to block moves, yet it can be used as a offensive move.
Internal Blast - Fire is produced in a shape of a spherical orb within the palm.
Lighting blast - An Electrical surge of energy is porduced to conduct through the opponent's body.
Static Conduction - The air is filled with an electrical pulse, as positive and negative is produced rapidly through the area.
Thunder Cry - Bolts of Lighting is summoned ; more powerful with Static Conduction in affect.

Water/Ice:

Glacius: A gust of ice is formed from exhaling from the mouth, able to frezze an opponent.
Frozen Rain Needles: Frozen water, in the shape of needle's shower at the opponent.

Dark Abyss: A black water wave is summoned.

Shearing Ice: Frozen water appears nowhere and inflicts pain among the foe.

Water Tundra: Water is summoned.

Ice Tundra: Ice is summoned.

Shadow Tundra: Shadow Energy is summoned.

Black Rain: Thousands of needles surrounded by black chakra are thrown from midair to the opponent like rain drops.

((I am able to emit circe my dark power, as she is allowed to emit her powers to me.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:14 pm

Eclipses - unknown yet really or just read my training.

Revelations - like a huge wall of pure darkness, more to come

Death Mirage Jutsu: This Jutsu can be used on an opponent to trick them into thinking that a friend/teammate is dead. Results vary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanna's jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanna's jutsu list   Vanna's jutsu list Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanna's jutsu list
Page 1 of 1