Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?

Go down 
+3
Lukas
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Katsura
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

Female Number of posts : 39
Kekkai Genkai : Does it even matter?
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 6:50 pm

*A metal pole materialize from the air and blocks the slash to the back* Begone. *With the metal pole I slap you with it and then slash at you with my sword sending you high into the air*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:04 pm

*outa site high in the air i come down expt there 5 of me 3 of me are shooting giant flam bullets at natsume and 2 of us are coming slashing straight at her *
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:11 pm

*I run at natsume and slash with ragnell* sorry I'm late
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:13 pm

Smash. *I create 2 Metal disc one above the Hosakis and one below. They then begin to rapidly close.* You *With my sheath I block the slash and with my blade and prepares a retaliation attack*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:21 pm

please let this work Clay cocoon* I do a hand sign and cover my self in hard clay*
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:24 pm

Damn. *As I slash down the cocoon stops my attack. I then kick the cocoon pushing it away from me*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

damn it hosaki use your sand to throw me at her with the cacoon
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:29 pm

*all clones disapear and i fall to the ground and catch myself* thats all i needed time to compose a plan * i think to myself* team the grl can compose things outa the air randomly at any moment the boy seems to favor this liquid he turns into and his astrail swirls wich is aireal attacks and he uses alot of those! so what im thinking is take those two hints to our advantage try to take out those two big coponents come how we could get this battle indoor that boy cant use his astreail swirl and we could take him out easy but thatll leave this air composer help me out think! *Sheilds Sa with sand* i dont have that kinda time i gotta think!
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

Male Number of posts : 40
Kekkai Genkai : Nothing is funny

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:34 pm

*The ground begins to rumble in then turns black and it seems to fill with stars. The whole ground begins to look like a mini-universe* Young Master..didnt tell you to clean your messes? *I appear next to Natsume*Did not you notice something wierd about me allowing you to put me in the sinkhole? That allowed me to turn this area into what it is right now..a mini galaxy..my galaxy..this is the powers of those that "be".
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:36 pm

Quicker next time,Baku. *I rush past Hosaki and Sanosuke...slashing each time. Silver Metallic cresecent begins to circle them* Crash. *I slash a Metallic star in the air and slash it toward you all as the crescents begin to close it*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:39 pm

*laphs to self* your lack of new moves has revield yourself *doges move quickly with little damage* now all i have to do is compose the attack plan hahahaa
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:41 pm

*I fly back from the impact of the attack* saki they have the ad vantage here maybe we should retreat
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:44 pm

*laphs a bit* look around you and find an exit and ill be right behind you * i stand on feild that is nothing but a galaxy of blackness*...
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:44 pm

((So you're honestly telling me that you avoided the circling of Metallic Crescent and the Metallic Star with no effort? Okay have it your way*

Hmm.*I sheath my Katana and raise my hands* Violent Swarm. *Many Metallic shards begins to form around you. I crash them into each other and make even more. I then wave my hands rapidly as the begin to ravage you from ALL angles*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

Male Number of posts : 40
Kekkai Genkai : Nothing is funny

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:50 pm

Galaxy Storm!!!! *Stars begins to rise from the floor and fiercely attack the group*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:51 pm

((XD real sorry dude i was in the middle of posting when that came up so i just kinda put a doge in so i could post my post))

*laphs as i take my sword and cut through most of them but a few enter into my body i then begin to block all of the galaxy storm and get hit by a few of them* AH *i rip them out* haha GOT YA *creats a unbrakable sand dome made of my chakara over all of us* now..its....on..*i say outa breath* SAN...ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this should hold them they use the sky to summon there attacks there is now sky now!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:55 pm

Earth Barrier Raging Wave *A technique used where I generates a good wealth of chakra into the ground. This chakra flowing through and weakening the ground under the opponent. Upon attacking the opponent and releasing this jutsu, this wave is what is carried over towards them in the wake of the attack. Pelting them with debris, rock, and sand * saki try to get back to aeons office they are too strong I will hold them off now go
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:59 pm

San i cant im suppose to lead the attack he said to fight im sure the kage is thinking about us he said himself 5 kages wouldnt be enough to underestimate these people we just have to wait it out!!!!!!! keep calm and we'll have them dont worry ill let them take my life before yours *i say with a friendly smile*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:04 pm

*I poof in burned and bloody* all of you go back to aeon's house and wait there now *I look at the two invaders*I had a run in with you partner she is quit feirce

Last edited by Kazeneku on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:07 pm

damnit neku im staying you need at least one person to back you look at yourself plus could be like old times *makes opeaning in sand dome for others to leave*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:11 pm

master neku I will stand by you in battle too if you approve
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

more the better i mean no point in leaving you hear with two on one! we can have V go back and tell aeon of the fight!
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:19 pm

*I draw my gunblade* if your gonna help don't show them all your moves so they can figure you out
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:22 pm

alli can say is they rely on the sky so if you want some good advice block their connection with the sky *draws blade and summons reaper*

KR: *cuts at me* fucking idot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*blocks* NOT NOW!!!! *points

KR:*looks over at enemy and twiches* fine but this time *puts blue sheild around self*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 7:19 am

*I put my hands on the ground* when your ready neku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next