Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Final Exam!

Go down 
+6
Zeik
Akarui Yami
Aeon
Xeos
Kazeneku
Katsura
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

Female Number of posts : 70
Kekkai Genkai : Testing the might of the wimpy Energist!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-06

The Final Exam! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 5:30 pm

What!? *A large void of Astral Energy appears as the various attacks get send straight into it. I close the voids and look at my hands. They are slightly cut up* How the hell?? *A metallic.."grease" appears on the wounds closing them* Take this!! *As the two approach I release Column beams of Flame as Metal Crescent zig-zag inbetween the flames*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:01 pm

*as the flames and metal waves come at me I cross my arms and get blown back I get back to my feet with a few scroch marks on my body*
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:36 pm

GO!! *My hair glows pink as the flames rise on me. The beams get even stronger and the metallic crescents speed up.*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:43 pm

*as the flame and metal waves keep coming I slap some away with my sword and a few get by and hit me but I stand my ground* I won't back down this is my home my life and you will not take it from me*I rush at Katsura with my gun blade
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:48 pm

*I watch Neku run toward Katsura* That's right...we can't allow you to do what you want!! *I point my Keyblade toward her* Who gives you the right to say if we should exist?! *I appear in front of Neku and then infront of Katsura. I rapdily kick at her while slashing* RAH! *I kick her high into the air*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 8:13 pm

*as Katsura goes into the air I jump into the air and do a slash combo then slam her back to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 9:25 pm

Not yet!! *While in the air I reach Katsura before she reaches the ground. I begin rapidlly slashing at her releasing powerful energy blows with each slash*
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 9:30 pm

GUH!!! *I go crashing into the ground. A trail of flame following me. A large crater is made in the ground. Smoke rises from it.* ugh. *I snap my fingers and Astral Hands grab both of you. Metal Fist begin to form in the air and go zooming past the two of you inflicting damage*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 9:42 pm

ahhhh *drop my sword* this is not the end for me*I try to break free
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 9:53 pm

*I slash at the hands with my Keyblade..but to no avail* What the hell!! I can't go out like this*My body begins to glow*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 10:21 pm

*I wiggle more* damn it Aeon *I keep wiggling*
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 10:57 am

*I laugh as I watch the two of you struggle* So..is this the limit? *The metal hands now open up and approach them..clamping down on them. The Astral hands and metal hands now completrely cover the two*Sorry..but you fail. Too bad...I thought you two had some promise. Bai Bai!! *I wave at the two of them as the columns of flame fall down on them and the hands*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 11:23 am

Who does she think she is? Telling us we don't have the right to "be". No one can decide what happens to me but me. Time to finish this test. *As the flame columns hit and the hands go up in flames. A glow gets even brighter from beneath it. A wild force of Energy is expelled outward*

*The hands and flames disperse and scatter as I stand where they once were. Chakra Rings around my body and my Chakra Eye glowing a neon light purple. OverLimit* Neku..get over here when your done with that!! *I Burst Dash over to Katusra..which now looks like be flying in an orb toward her. When I get in front of here I say* You have no right to tell me if I can "be" That's for me to decide! *I begin to unleash viscious Triple Kicks, Cresent Locus and other kicks as well as slashing with my Keyblade*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 11:57 am

*as the hand and flame come down on me I use the splash falll a burst of water splashes from the ground and breaks me free then I back flip out of the way of the flames*GunBlade come to me*I put my hand out and my GunBlade comes to my hand then I run at Katsura*You have have no right to "be". This sick game will be over soon!
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:07 pm

No! *My wings cover over me blocking the various attacks. I watch as they continue attack. My Wings begin to buckle under the pressure* Get away! *The Metal tips of my wings glow. Beams of Metallic energy fly at the both of you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:10 pm

*I blast away the beams with my own Burst Beams* Katsura..this is our test now!! *I rapidly kick you higher and higer into the air. I raise my hand into the air and bring it down. Blades of Lightning, Wind and Burst all begin to fall. crashing violently into you.* Neku let's finish it!!

((Now it's Session time))
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:16 pm

*I get by Aeons side and summon water, dark and sound blades and my gun blade starts to glow* you lead it bro
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:20 pm

Of course! *Blades of Lightning,Wind and Burst begin to materialize around us. All the blades begin to spin around us firing bullets of each of their elements. I also dash forward unleashes slashes at Katsura and returning back to the blades position multiple times*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:24 pm

*I follow after Aeon with slashes and attacks of my own*
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:30 pm

No, no this can't be!!! *As the rapid attack strike my body. It seems to rip. Astral scars and Metal scars are seen all over my body.* You boys cant win...you cant. *I cover my body in flames*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:31 pm

Sorry Katsura..but you can't win this!!! *With the blades still circling us I run at Katsura* ARH!! *The blades starts spinning rapidly strikes at her. Still giving off their repsective energies in the process*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:35 pm

*I follow after Aeon and slap Katsura with my blade*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:43 pm

*I slash past Katsura ending up on the opposite side of her facing Neku. The Blades of my Element come to be and start spinning around the tip of my Keyblade. Chakra begin to charge up causing crackling in the area.* We do have the right to "be"..and that is final!! *I release the large beam of Energy directly at Katsura*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 12:51 pm

*I hold my gunblade out infront of me and it glows green the water, dark and sound blades swirl around me and beam shoots out and follows Aeon's*
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 1:31 pm

NO!!!! *The attacks begin to attack my body a large flash of light envelopes the area. When it fades the classroom fades as well.. I am no where to be seen*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Exam!   The Final Exam! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Exam!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next