Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ranking of Kyoji

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:00 am

*I stand in an areana. Simple and flat.*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Kyoji

Kyoji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:02 am

*i walk in with a non shalant attitude and look at aeon*you called

Last edited by Kyoji on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:06 am

Ranking time. *I kick at the air, stretching myself out* You ready?
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:07 am

yea *draws bond of flame and a small flame appears at the edge of it*

Last edited by Kyoji on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:13 am

*I reach to my back and grab the hilt right under Surge's. In one smooth motion, I draw Seiryoku and slash forward. A crescent of Burst is send straight for you rotating fast, in a drill like motion. The tail of Seiryoku freely flows as I hold the blade to my side*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:20 am

*i hold my sword up and block some of the attack but still get blown back as the attack is to strong i then teleport to dodge it and reappear on the ground i then stick my blade into the ground and from the ground under you rises a gyser of lava*

Last edited by Kyoji on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:29 am

*I Dodge Roll forward evading the Gyser yet I can still feel the heat from it..almost as if I did get hit* Yah. *I slash forward with Seiryoku unleashing antoher Burst Crescent. As the tail follows it releases another smaller crescent as a follow up*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 9:50 pm

*as the waves are headedd toward me i telelport behind the two dodging them both and perform some random handsigns and from the ground rises a dragon of lava the dragon spins around you quickly heating the air around you i*

Last edited by Kyoji on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:48 pm

Hmm..*I raise Seiryoku in the air. A spiral of Burst surrounds me and blows the Lava Dragon away. The magma that hits the ground begins to seep through*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 4:54 pm

*as the lava seeps into the ground i slice with bond of flame(bof) and release a volley of fireballs the lava that sep into the then rises and forms a bubble around your body and begins closing in*

Last edited by Kyoji on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 5:00 pm

((Hey if you can get used to it..start using "*" to show your actions))

A bubble eh? *I draw a kunai in make it touch the bubble. It melts almost instantly* Wind!! *A fierce wind begins to rapidly blow inside the bubble. It moves so fast it simulates years of the Wind blowing. The Lava then turn to hot molten rock as I kick free*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 5:08 pm

[[sorry i forgot]]

*as the fire balls are still headed toward you i begin to form random handsign and a gale of visible wind begins to spin around your body and from the ground rises another lava gyser this time twice the size of the other*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 5:20 pm

Wind as well? I may finally have someone to train!! *I encase myself in a thin Aura of Burst to protect myself from burns, but the impact of the geyser is strong and sends me into the air* I wonder if he follows up
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 5:42 pm

now burn * i perform handsigns while you in the air* baby* i release a flame that flows thru the air viciously burning all in its path*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:17 pm

Urg!! *I launch one strong kick releasing a Wind Wave that goes and combats the Flame*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:17 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 4, 3, 1
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:21 pm

*the wind and the flames collide*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:21 pm

The member 'Kyoji' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:23 pm

*the wind has almost completly no affect on the flames and they continue to rage toward you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:30 pm

*In the air I point Seiryoku towards you.* Let's finish. *I burst toward the flames. I place my right palm on the pommel of my blade. I begin cutting straight through the flame. The Fire attacks my body. As I near you body I plany Seiryoku into the ground instead of attacking with in. I then spin around the hilt of my blade and launce a devestating kick as I stand up and pick Seiryoku from the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 6:55 pm

*i take the kick and go flyin back * your right lets finish this* while flyin back i teleport and appear on the ground i then begin performing handsigns a spiral figure appears on the ground that matchesa the one on my headband
Ranking of Kyoji 639px-Triskele-Symbol-spiral_svg
and it begins to spread into a large spiral i then telepotr out of the spiral a field of fire covers the edges and blazes inhumanly allowing nothing to leave i then sheath bof and release agni and rudra
rudra: it appears as though...
agni: you are in need of our assistance
i then teleport back into the center of the spiral and open my kotetsugan eye freezing time temporarily using rudra i open a tornado that begins sucking you toward the center of the spiral on the outside of the tornado flames dance wildly so that as you are bieng sucked in if you get to close you will begin to be burned the whole ground begins to shake and crack and lava begins to rise from the ground slowly filling the spiral up i then teleport outside of the spiral and release my kotetsugan eye

17 seconds of time freeze
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 12:36 pm

((I'm going to need you to further clarify this Freeze Time))
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 4:03 pm

{{at the point by which i open my kotetsugan eyyes my body enters an extreme burst of speed but only for a small moment while this is happening every attack performed during this time as well as has this speed burst as long as the eyes are open
when the eyyes return to regular to normal the speed is slown and every thing returns to normal
the idea of freezing time is to help other to picture that what is happening is happening at a very fast speed and while it is happening because of my speed there is no way of stopping me without moving at my speed or waiting till i release my eyes]]
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 7:17 pm

((Matching your speed. I can handle. Thanks for the explanation))

Let's see just how strong this is. *I quickly perform various handsigns. An orb of Burst begins to surround me as it gets dragged into the Spiral of Wind and Dancing Flames. The orb and I are completly encased within the attack*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 8:09 pm

why the persistence*i flick my hands and the flames begin to get bigger and in the middle of the spiral a gyser of lava erupts and from the top of the twister fireballs begin to fall*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking of Kyoji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Kyoji   Ranking of Kyoji Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking of Kyoji
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next