Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

lookin for a battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoji

Kyoji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-12

lookin for a battle Empty
PostSubject: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyTue 18 Nov 2008, 5:16 pm

*i sit on the edge of a smoking rock looking at the smoke mix with the sky* this shuld attract someone
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 4:08 pm

*I walk in with my headphones around my neck smiling*

Guess I'll fight you the names Jace.
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 4:37 pm

sure*i pull out agni and rudra*names kyoji and theres no use wasting time with the greeting and smalltalk * i spin my blades around and flames and wind spin around like a twister i then perform some handsigns and from the ground rises a dragon of lava the twister then spins toward u
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 4:47 pm

If you say so..

*I look at the dragon of lava and smile as I extend my arm and the dragon explodes as I fly above and then into the eye of the twister and do a rapid spin taking the fire from the twister and then making it spiral around me like an atom as I point at you and motion you to come on*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 3:22 am

*i sheath agni and rudra and bond of fire appears in my hand i then begin to perfom some hand signs and run at the twister the lava from the dragon seeps into the ground i teleport into the center of the twister right above your head a giser of lava rises from the bottom of the twister, bond of fire acts as a lightning rod toward the fire and absorbs it and it begins spinning around the sword i then kick yuo toward the gyser while you are flying down i launch the flaames on the blade toward you*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 5:47 pm

*I Get kicked toward the lava gyser as I recover and land on top of the lava gyser as I manipulate it and make it form a enourmous Genesis Dragon of lava as I open my mouth and absorb the fire as I jump above the dragon and we both shoot Genesis infused fire balls at you that are big enough to engulf the twister and the Two meteor sized Genesis fire balls head toward you at super overwhealming speeds*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 12:16 am

*i open my kotetsugan eyes to slow time temporaraly i then teleport outside of the twister dodging the fireballs and reappearing under your dragon i then release my kotetsugan eyes*

5 seconds of kotetsugan activatiom

*gaurdian appears in my hand i throw gaurdian into the dragon cutting it in half as it comes down ppast the dragon it blows up both halves of the dragon scattering lava evrywhere i then telepoort far away and begin performing some handsigns gaurdian begins to glow*
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 1:30 pm

let it be confirmed that jace has been killed on the nightmare by mewtwo

so this battle is over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin for a battle   lookin for a battle Empty

Back to top Go down

lookin for a battle
Page 1 of 1