Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Zekiri Kuro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Male Number of posts : 138
Kekkai Genkai : Kikeri Strings
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Zekiri Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri Kuro   Zekiri Kuro EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 10:05 pm

Real life name: Ziek
Name:Zekiri Kuro
Birthday: Aug 23
Zodiac: Virgo
Special Abilities: Forging items of power,(rings,swords,etc)
Family: Father is dead, mother Taki and brother Tobiki
Dislikes: being disliked
Prefered Ninja Tools:Shuriken,Kunai,Giant Shuriken, Paper bombs, Katana, Ring of elements
Prefered Element: Im not picky, but water if you must ask
Rival: Those who call me "fool"
Kekkei Gankai (bloodlimit):Kikeri Strings
Favorite Jutsu: Kikeri Trap Jutsu
Background Report:

I once lived in the peaceful Land of Pebbles with my father, Mitsugi, my mother Taki, and my brother Tobiki. But it was not long lasted, for war broke out between the Neighboring Ninja Villages. My father, a shinobi in our small, local ninja village, had to go into battle to protect our borders. He was one of few, wounded who came back. A few months later, however, he died of his battle wounds. His last dying wish was for me to become strong and protect the family in his stead. I swore i would and after his death would avenge those who took my father away from us. But i needed to become stronger, father had only taught Tobiki and me some ninjutsu to protect ourselves. I sent My mother and brother to a larger village so they were safe
and headed out to a new village that i had heard about to start my new training and avenge my fathers death. That village was the Village Bursting with Energy.....
Back to top Go down

Zekiri Kuro
Page 1 of 1