Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!

Go down 
+3
Xeos
Kazeneku
Aeon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xeos
Chuunin
Chuunin
Xeos

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 11:46 pm

Mr. Kazeneku!! *I watch as he jumps into the tunnel* Umm I suppose I should follow. *I point to the rest of the guys* We should go. *I go down into the large tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 11:53 pm

*I land at the bottom and see a samuria a Bunny and an elderly man* wat the hell is going on here
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Male Number of posts : 138
Kekkai Genkai : Kikeri Strings
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 1:00 am

*i jump down the tunnel and land next to Kazeneku. I look up at the bunny suit person and Samuria and old guy. And i activate my Kikeri strings and wait for Kazeneku to make a move *
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Chuunin
Chuunin
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 6:12 pm

Who are these people?! *I get into a defensive stance as flames kick up around me.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 6:18 pm

*The Old man is surrounded in a bubble defending against the attacks of Eni and Suke*

Eni: Hmm? *The girl in the bunny suit quickly turns around* Who are you people??

Old Man: You must be the Bursting Energy Shinobi. I am the leader of this Secret Land. I am Awa((Means bubble in Japanese)) *Awa from inside his bubble waves*

Suke:So these are the ones you hired to stop us? *Suke jumps atop the bubble and places his sword in his hands, ready to strike* How did you know of our arrival in the first place?

Awa: I don't believe that matter. After all, time is up. *Awa pops the bubble as a large amount of Water Chakra splashes at Eni and Suke. Awa quickly runs over to the Aquatic Sphere and creates another bubble around him and it*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 10:28 pm

* I quickly infuse water chakra with my kikeri and shoot them into the water from the bubble. The strings swell to the size of giant squid tenticals and wrap themselves around Suke and Eni to keep them from moving.*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 11:08 pm

you tell use why you have done this to this village
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 10:08 pm

Eni: None what Mister? All we want is the Sphere. You can leave us alone don't you think? *The Bunny Sceptor begins to glow a bright white* Fairy's Light!! *The Scepter releases a ring of immense Lightning Chakra breaking Suke and her free of the water whips.*

Suke: *Suke lands on the ground* Hmm!! *He rushes past the group and runs down the middle of them and slashes at empty space* I'd look out if I were you. *Afterimages of Suke appear and prepare to slash the whole group*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 10:28 pm

*I block a few of the slashes with my gauntlet but most of them get past it's defenses a cut me * damn you
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Chuunin
Chuunin
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:55 pm

Whoa!! *I jump back attempting to dodge the slashing afterimage. I trip which causes the clone to miss me* Lucky me! *I quickly stand up and point my fist toward Suke and Eni* Take this!! Fire Style:Fire Ball Jutsu!!! *I start to punch forward releasing fireballs.*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Terry

Male Number of posts : 199
Kekkai Genkai : Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 6:27 pm

*i walk in the room last from Neku's squad*
What the....? You guys are quick. The stairs are torture.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 1:13 pm

* I quickly pull the water kikeri around my body trying to protect myself from the afterimage. The kikeri block most of the slashes but a few cut me. I quickly switch to fire kikeri and connect them to the fire balls that Xeos created and make them home in on their targets, making it more difficult for them to miss their targets.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 9:20 pm

Suke: Here!! *Suke rushes toward Eni and grabs her. Eni raises her Bunny Sceptor into the air and it glows*

Eni: Fairy's Rage!! *A huge burst of Light chakra comes forward and knocks away the fireballs* C'mon do better than that!!! Fairy's Rage!! *Another burst of Light charka pours outward and heads for the group with the intent of heavy damage*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:26 pm

* I quickly make earth kikeri and pull a circular wall of earth up around us to protect us from the light chakra blast. *
Thats it Ive had it with this bunny.
* I pull out a scroll out of my back pocket. I unroll it and sign. There is a large puff of smoke and something shoots out of the smoke. Guujin shoots toward my opponents. It quickly holds out its four arms and attaches its kikeri all over Suke and forces him to attack Eni using Suke like a puppet. Guujin forces Suke to draw his sword and make after images to try and cut Eni up like Suke tried to do to us.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:35 pm

Eni: Suke change now! *Eni flips back as Suke begins to glow.*
*During his transformation the strings fall off. As Suke reaches a state of non-existence. When the glowing stops a much younger version of Suke appears and not the old man who was here a few seconds ago.

Suke: This feels better. Oh about your strings..my old form and young form can't reside in the same place. During the switch nothing exist...nothing for your strings to hold on to. *Suke points his sword toward the group* how about we truly get started. Devil's Maw!! *Suke slams his blade into the ground as dark beams begin to erupt around the group*

Eni: Fairy's Circle!! *A circle surrounds the group as light pillars erupt from underneath*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:50 pm

*I grab my buster sword from my back*Darkness Devour Ain Soph Aur*I generate chakra into my arm and and buster sword then unleash a flood of dark energy to counter the devils maw I then lay the buster flat on the ground and stand on it*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:02 pm

Humph.
* Guujin splits into two puppets using dual personality. I make the puppets grab the rest of the group and take them to a safer place father back behind us. I also jump out of the circle to avoid being hit.* Then one guujin uses the bomb lancher to shoot three bombs in the direction of each opponent. The other guujin wraps its kikeri strings around both, trying to keep them in one place.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!   Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Land of Bubbles? Stop the Trouble!! A C-Rank Mission!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5