Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

the power of salem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

the power of salem Empty
PostSubject: the power of salem   the power of salem EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 1:53 am

salem beam:i launch a fierce beam of salem energy that tears through anything in its path

salem blast: i launch a circular blast of salem energy

salem wave: i launch a wave of salem energy

salem rasengan: a rasengan of salem chakra

salem shield: i put up around me a strong barrier of salem

salem stone: a gray ish rock that is hard an adament the rock can be manipulated freely and is able to 3with stand up to 5640 F exactly

ultamate form: at this point my speed and the power of my chakra have devastatingly increased to a point where my salem is gray

salem rain: from the sky rain thousands of beams of salem

salem eruption: i hold out my hand and create an extremely large build up of salem chakra the chakra then turns to an orb around my arm and expands a mile out and anything with in a miles distance away from me is hit with a concentrate of salem so strong it feel as though the earths gravity has multiplied 50 times crushing bones and everything else in the surrounding area

salem twister:i make a twister of salem and it begins to spin around xenkari i then slam it onto whatever and the tornado raveges the target

Last edited by Ryoichi Tamisata on Mon 29 Dec 2008, 10:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

the power of salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: the power of salem   the power of salem EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 4:46 am

runno
a second type of chakra given to me by the four winged angel
this type of chakra appears as a turquiose lightning

intuition: a sence given to me by rousis the ability of intuition comes when ever i need to
this ability allows me to sense whats about to happen next giving me the time to react to it before the time it happens kinda like foresight

runno wave: a creasent wave of runno chakra

runno devastation:i fly high into the air the liokin floats above my head in i then launch hundreds of bolts of runno down on the target each with the destructive power of 1/4 an atomic bomb

runno storm: i begin to spin around liokin and runno from the sky begins to launch down at you moving at an blinding speed

runno blaze the runno is launched out of the staff in the shape of a tornado it then begins to tunnel through the ground it then rises from under the ground near where you stand lightning then begins to strike out toward you from every point in the tornado as the whole thing begins to close in on you
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

the power of salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: the power of salem   the power of salem EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 2:27 pm

archer style:a style based sole on my abilities to work my bow senshu
my arrows become pure salem chakra and move throughout the air at an extreme speed
they can not be broken nor stopped with ease they also consist of only chakra*
as well as all my other abilities i am able to launch arrows more than one at a time giving me the ability to launch many arrows at a time my skill has given the ability to launch more than 15 arrows a second

anti matter arrow:an arrow that is charged with an surplus amount of both runno and salem that goes through any and all matter

piercing arrow :an arrow that is charged with salem in a way that is meant for breaking through shields and barriers

radical arrow:i launch an arrow 40 times as big and powerful as a normal arrow

arrow rain:*by launching arrows at an extreme past and multiplying them upon release i am able to make arrows basically rain upon the enemy*

arrow resurrection:*after the arrow rain or at random i make arrows rise from the ground duplicated in quantity or more if i choose and power i make them attack the enemy twice by controlling the with my arms

extreme arrow:i launch an arrow that seems as a beam of light as it moves across the air at an almost unable to dodge speed*

???: in my four winged state i fly above the opponent and begin to release many feathers from my wings as they fall they begin to form into arrows of an extreme and immense power strong enough to crush mountains from chakra pressure alone they then begin to fly at the enemy almost endlessly and in an instant meaning that every arrow is coming at you nonstop moving at a speed that's breaking the sound barrier each time they begin to move toward you hitting you with the damage from the arrows constantly coming at you and the sound barrier constantly being broken tearing you body apart and the immense chakra pressure crushing your bones if your not able to withstand the chakra pressure

vision aid
the power of salem Enegyysword
the arrows look like this but are gray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the power of salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: the power of salem   the power of salem Empty

Back to top Go down

the power of salem
Page 1 of 1