Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

reincarnation of the salem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

reincarnation of the salem Empty
PostSubject: reincarnation of the salem   reincarnation of the salem EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 5:55 pm

name ryoichi tamisata
age 14
rival: kyoji
family: deceiced
keikeigenkai: reincarnation of the salem (two winged angel

when i was three years of age my dad went missing. for 3 years i had wondered of his whereabouts. the government did nothing to find my father after putting up such a complaint about it the government decided to act as though my dad was comfirmed dead they even had a body and a funeral for my dad 3 more years later my dad sent home a letter explaining of the powers that lay deep inside of me from the two winged angel it told about the life that was once lived by a man named toriochi who once saved our village from an attack against the demon dragon hurio and how i was supposed to one day have a power that surpased even that of his after the government received notice of the letter they knew that if it had gotten out the citizens could possibly start a cold war, rebellion, or worse
so they killed my family leaving only me .they figured no one would believe a nine year old boy after which i left the village in search of my dad and the other angels

i now reside at the bursting energy

Last edited by Ryoichi Tamisata on Mon 15 Dec 2008, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

reincarnation of the salem Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation of the salem   reincarnation of the salem EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 1:32 am

--the story of salem--

there once lived four angels who lived high above the royal village of sacred chakra for many peaceful years the earth was under the protection of the four angels until a demon dragon named hurio came from space to destroy the village when this time came the angels were no where to be seen on the brink of destruction one warrior named toriochi came to face the wrath of the dragon after a devastating fight toriochi released a fierce attack killing the because this attack took so much of a toll on toriochi he nearly died a year later the angels returned and began an attack on the royal village again without completly healing from his previous fight with hurio, toriochi was only able to kill the weakest of the angels unis the two winged angel and then was killed by rousis the four winged angel while the six and eight winged angels jousis and runis decimated the village after which the angels were never seen again but only he that possesses the spirit of the fallen angel can locate the others

hurio the demon dragon who terrorizes the village of sacred chakrareincarnation of the salem 1476114705Trade__Demon_Unahs

toriochi reincarnation of the salem ThAnime_Guy-4

unis the two winged angelreincarnation of the salem Lake

rousis the four winged angelreincarnation of the salem Minitokyo_anime

jousis six winged the blade is curiotousisreincarnation of the salem Lightwarrior

runis eight wingedreincarnation of the salem Wnggirl
Back to top Go down

reincarnation of the salem
Page 1 of 1