Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun Empty
PostSubject: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 9:17 pm

Well I've certainly been around... I'll start with my abilities. I can naturally control, bend and manipulate light. This encompasses Light Energy, light particles... just about anything that glows or shines. From this gift of light manipulation, I can also control light particles around me, bend them into the fashion I want, and create vast optical illusions. My signature illusion is one that appears to make the Sun itself change into various colors, and from there control what the entire battlefield is like. A blue sun would mean an icy or wet battlefield; an orange sun would mean a hot and dry one.

----------------------------

There's not much to be said about my past; it's dull, boring and irrelevant in my opinion. In recent times I've been to several different "Ninja" Villiges, most notable the Village Hidden in Nightmare. From the Nightmare I traveled the lands around it, eventually coming across a gigantic hill, almost completely enveloped in seemingly prepetual sunlight. Naturally I was drawn to this phenomenon, and after testing it, it proved to be very effective in my Solar manipulation abilities. Due to the vastness of this land and my connection to the Nightmare, I founded the Village Glowing in the Sunlight, and here we are today...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 9:19 pm

Kekkei Genkai :: Solaris

This is a bloodline trait or something.. I'm actually not really sure where it comes from, but it's been with me ever since I can remember. But it allows me to assume full dominance over the visible spectrum, and then some.

I can create optical illusions simply with a bend in light rays, no prism or anything needed. With this I can effect what my opponents see, yet not completely. It's probably better explained with actual battle experience. I've also mastered Light energy to perfection.. in healing abilities, defensive, and especially offensive.

The effects of Solaris also include a chameleon-like ability. Not to the point of invisibility, but depending on my surroundings and color affiliations, my body reacts in an odd way. I can change my dominant Element at will this way. For example, if I'm in a very snowey battlefield with cold, etc, I become an expert at Ice techniques and energy. The same would apply for fighting beside a volcano, only I'd be a master of Fire.

Now, here's the fun part.. When I combine these two techniques, light manipulation and the chameleon effect, I can become a user of anything I choose at the time. I can simply bend the light rays around the sun itself, and bathe the entire battlefield in a certain detailed, colored light concentration. Yep, through this, the battlefield takes on a certain elemental dominance, and directly effects my chameleonism.

Nifty, eh?
Back to top Go down

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun
Page 1 of 1