Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ranking of Karigan

Go down 
+2
Karigan
Atomsk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:32 am

*Flashes in at Karigan's side and carries her to a nearby tree, away from potential harm yet still in view.* You hurt?
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 4:17 pm

"zeik sighing heavily"

ugh..i should deal with this before it gets out of hand

"zeik jumping into the possible danger zone of aeon and vashy pointing his hand at both of them"

vashy...relax aeon or atomsk is going though some mental things right now...im sure aeon will deal with it in time..but for now we shouldn't provoke any possible bad situation.

"zeik hoping his words didn't fall on deaf ears lets his hands down and places them inside of his pocket"

so...lets just leave him be for now...if aeon needs our help or goes out of control..we will free him from the mental purgatory that pains him. just like we did zk. friends look out for one another.

"zeik smiles to try and lighten the mood"

what say you..
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Female Number of posts : 175
Kekkai Genkai : Heavenly Spirit
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:29 pm

She got rescued by a stranger but nonetheless she smiled at him and thanked him. "hey thanks for the hand...I'm low on chakara and can barely stand....man I'm pathetic." She laughed and looked at the weapon in her hand. "Oh Enma your still here."
Back to top Go down
http://kariganw.webs.com
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:38 pm

*Chuckles lightly* Not to worry.. you were hit pretty hard by one who shouldn't be here in the first place.... here. *Raises a glowing finger to the wound, infuses a bit of his own chakra in her, and closes the wound.* Can you stand?
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:42 pm

Hops up "Oh Lookie that. Perfect!" Twirls. "Thankies so much!" She poofed away Enma summoning her battle spear and placed it on her back. "The names Karigan!" She extened the non-bloody hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:45 pm

*Shakes Kari's hand and smiles.* Just call me Skye. Now.. I think you should get out of here before things get messy.. if they do. Try a ranking exam later, when Aeon's re-stabilized. As you can tell this village is in some sort of disarray..
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:50 pm

Karigan scratched the back of her head. "Yeah that's what I thought. Ok Than I shall see you later...Of to the Sake bar I go!" She poofled off in a whirlwind of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:51 pm

*Looks back at Zeik, Vash, et al.* Have we reached a conclusion here yet?
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 8:19 pm

((BLEH!!! No one knows of of the name ATOMSK!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 8:21 pm

FLCL?

and skye if atomsk was an actual imposter/antagonist

would we all be cool with him?

would he be posting all willy nilly and not have gotten attacked or killed by now?

would he still be alive?

common sense.......
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 8:23 pm

((Hehehe. Yea that's where I got Atomsk from. It's just cool as hell Whenever I get into the gaming business. My first two games main characters names will be Aeon and Atomsk.))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:35 pm

((Jeez Kham, I'm not a complete moron. Sorry for playing into the storyline here.))
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 62
Kekkai Genkai : Minds void. Aka orion.
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 1:56 am

((( >.< SOrry i took so long ))
-_vash's check is hit by the wind of the attack. ...he then drops he dagger and it dissapears. He cocks his head to the side at all the random apearences. then looks to see that Kari is safe. _-
"Okay so.. then your in an odd mental state huh? Im sorry zeik it seems a bit more then that..I'm not sure my morality will let me leave right now like this...."
-_he then slightly winced at the words about not being a reject. he was pretty sure he had called Aeon that more then once in the extended past._-
"Better then Aeon... I may have called him many things in the past..But Aeon worked his ass off to make it where he is to become a shinobi ..with the type of leadership and respect Someone like me could never understand.. But if this is Aeons bosy ..i suppose I cant kill you then.."
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 8:26 am

...Hmm. *I turn around* No matter the events that happened in the ranking exam, it still took place. Kari you'll be a Special Jonin untill further notices.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 8:39 am

"zeik heaving a heavy sigh looks at vashy"

..so my words didn't fall on deaf ears.

"zeik walks from between the two of them"

well, lets go home..i dont want this to start up again
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 9:09 am

Her clone that she left there nodded as it came out of hiding and poffled to tell the real kari who instantly got the message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking of Karigan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2