Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Remkaze's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remkaze

Remkaze

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Remkaze's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Remkaze's Jutsu   Remkaze's Jutsu EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:11 pm

I have lightning and earth chakra natures

Jinuko: My kekkei gankai, the ability to minipulate metal. I can minipulate any kind of metal in anyway.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:self-explainitory

Earth Style Jutsu:

Earthy Barrier: I make a wall of earthy to protect me. it can be a single wall or a circle around me.

Earthy Blast: I shoot a bunch of earthy at my opponent,

Earthy Gyser: earthy shoots up out of the ground in a gyser form, usually under the opponents feet.

Lightning Style Jutsu:

Electric Shock: I shoot a focused amount of electricity at the opponent that will shocj and burn them if they are hit. moderate speed.

Lightning Spread: I can conduct electric current though whatever medium I choose, even the ground. Amount of current depends on the conducability of the object, person, or thing. (most metal and all people are highly conductive. while something like rubber is not so much.going back to elementary science)

Chidori: self-explainitory

Secret Jutsu:

Metal Creation Jutsu: I can make metal come out of the earth around me. It take a period of time to do this depending on how much metal is being made.

Magnetic Field: I create a field of magnatisum where I can completely control all metal. The closer the metal is to me, the more control I have over it. example: If the metal is far off in the distance, its a fat chance of me even moving it without overdoing the chakra. if the metal is right next to me, I could have so much control that I could tear even the strongest of metals to shreds with very little effort.)

Note On Earthy: Earthy is a mixture of mud and earth together, and since I could not find a better name I called it earthy. if it hits you, it will stick slightly because of the mud, but also has harder inpact then mud because of the earth chunks mixed in.

Note On Magnetic Field and Jinuko: do not confuse the two. I do not need magnatisum to control metal. The Magnetic field is more for controling alot of metal at once with less effort than the Jinuko. The Jinuko has better control over metal but on a limited amount of it, usually focusing on one, or a few metalic items.

Note on Spelling: Im the worst speller I know so if any big fancy words or little words are spelled wrong, Im sorry. You can tell me and I wont be offended.
Back to top Go down

Remkaze's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1