Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Special Traits-Aeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Special Traits-Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Special Traits-Aeon   Special Traits-Aeon EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 5:30 pm

Swordplay- I can wield my blades VERY adeptly. Twin Blades. Can slash multiple times in one second

FootWork((Kicks))- Can kick multiple times in one second. My main form of Taijutsu along with Swordplay. My kick are also very powerful.

Warp-An ability I've yearned to learn since I was a Genin. I manipulate the Chakra around me to transport myself other places. Can be used short ranged and rapidly during battle. The area around be seems to bend and slighty resembles supernova remnant. ((has nothing to do with the Fire Element))

Pure Chakra Manipulation((lol think of it as Baby Burst))- Because of my Chakra Eye. I can manipulate Chakra very well. This contributes to many of my Jutsu. Although this is in the intermidate stages..I control it quite well. Due to my Kekkai Genkai

Wind Manipulation-I can manipulate Wind. I can control Winds with unparreled speeds and push it FAR beyond its natural destructive capabilites. My Wind can even cut through extremely thick and dense metals. Can carry scents, people, items etc. As well as being able to "make" Wind I can also control the Wind around me.

Lightning Manipulation-I can manipulate Lightning. I can control all the power of Lightning. I can also withstand the high Voltage of Lightning to a certrain degree. I can draw Lightning from all wordly sources that contain a charge. Also my Lightning can completly destroy thing. Such as trees, they wouldn't burn...just be destroyed.

Burst Slide-By using Chakra I can quickly slide out of the way or toward something. Fast..but not as fast as Burst Step. Trails of Chakra follow me. ((Like when someone water skis..how the water 'splits' and spreads out))

Dodge Roll:I quickly roll out of the way

Burst Dash:I move out of the way witha dash that slightly lifts me off the air. Energy only slighty follows

Last edited by Aeon on Thu 20 Nov 2008, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Special Traits-Aeon   Special Traits-Aeon EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 3:54 pm

SIDE NOTES!!!!

MY Lightning is of a Silvery-Blue color unless otherwise stated
My Wind is of a White-Green color unless otherwise stated
My Burst is of a Purplish-white color
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Special Traits-Aeon   Special Traits-Aeon EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 3:59 pm

ALSO to fully explain what Burst Energy is...
Burst Energy is a very high form of Chakra Power/control that manifest itself into something totally in its own category.
Burst can destroy.

Although it's Chakra it's more dense and more powerful..it's more of an "object" than a spiritual force. Energy that can be used as a weapon basically
With the Burst Chakra I can create various object out of Chakra...((although I usually only make shileds I can make much more))
Lessens the use of Chakra for Jutsu...along with my Kekkai Genkai((Which already entails high control of Chakra))

If it had to be compared to an element it would be on the "Light Side" although more of a neutral Energy to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Traits-Aeon   Special Traits-Aeon Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Traits-Aeon
Page 1 of 1