Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Akarui's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Akarui's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Akarui's Weapons   Akarui's Weapons EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 1:27 pm

Zangetsu and Sadoich are both spirits that can change from various weapons as such like,swords daggers numchucks and weapons like that but in there form that there in the most are.

Zangetsu-Akarui's Weapons Spartan_King_Leonidas_Shield_2-1

Sadoichi-Akarui's Weapons Spear

These weapons are what i used during an intense battle
Rapture Keyblade-Akarui's Weapons RaptureKeyblade

3-Section Staff Akarui's Weapons Untitled-6 ((picture wider but with a blade at the end of it))

Buster Blade Akarui's Weapons Bustersword

Akarui's Weapons Chaos_Sword_by_darkangelscion

Chaos Blade L.V. 2
one of it's ability's is take the power of a element and send it back at them as a blast/or use the surrounding area of what i absorbed as a weapon
It's other ability is to increase the origional power of my chaos energy/ elements as well

Last edited by Akarui Yami on Thu 18 Dec 2008, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Akarui's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akarui's Weapons   Akarui's Weapons EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

I have recently discovered I can fuse my spirits into one of my body parts but I only fuse them into my arms as I look like this.

Akarui's Weapons Sado_-_right_arm_of_the_giant

((The black and purple is Sadoichi the white is Zangetsu))

Most of my attacking power comes from Zangetsu as Sadoichi defends but I can also switch the forms of Sadoichi into an attack arm like so

Akarui's Weapons E14420-2025

((Ignore the bow and arrow))

Bankais (or transformations)

Akarui's Weapons E39
Sadoichi's Bankai. My darkness moves are charged at a extrodionary level in this state i can only use darkness and lightning moves

Akarui's Weapons Character_design__ash_by_jiuge
Zangetsu's Bankai. My light moves are charged at with overwhelming amount of light energy in this state can only uses light and ice moves

Akarui's Weapons Syrus_Armor_Redesign_by_TysheaWhen i let the chatic enrgy take over my body all my abilities and what not are increased by 50 fold. each eye on my shulder has a unique ability. the left eye frezzes the emey instantly at first glance for a short period of time (1 post) as the right eye allow me to deflect and covert the attack to energy

Akarui's Weapons Anima__Arkaid_the_Arbiter_by_Wen_M

Zangetsu Sadoici True Bankai (most likely i'll do this when i have my three secton staff but sometimes i just go into this form) All my elements are pushed beyond it's limits given me new powers of sorts (i'll explain this more when i use it in battle)
Akarui's Weapons Vmask

Vizard Mask
basiaccly my normal aperance but speed strenth and what not are incresed 50x. used with my any of my bankais means double the power i posess
Back to top Go down

Akarui's Weapons
Page 1 of 1