Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Murasame Liger's Traning Session

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Murasame Liger's Traning Session Empty
PostSubject: Murasame Liger's Traning Session   Murasame Liger's Traning Session EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

* walk out into a deep deep fprest as i see a lake, i swim until i reach the center of it i then take a deep breath as i submerge under the water i keep swimming untill i see an underground hanger as i place my hand on the door the door reconize my genitic signiture ad the doors open up* Whew! Made it * i walk down the long narrow path as bleaping and noices are heard throughougt the area as i look to find the Murasame Liger Sittin there in his hanger bay* Murasame! Ready for a test run *he lets out a roar s his cockpit area opens as i jump inside and sit in my chair pressing various buttons and what not as the hanger starts to shake*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Murasame Liger's Traning Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murasame Liger's Traning Session   Murasame Liger's Traning Session EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 8:40 pm

*the lake starts to shake as well as the hanger bay rises upwards to the surface, we reach there the hanger bay lets out a ranp for su to travel onto the surrface as i place my hands on the controler* Let's Rock!! *ipush oth controls forward as we dash out of the hanger bay onto the long ramp as i look at the holographic speedomitor as it reads 205 km/h* Not bad bust let's see here 8 push up a lilttle bitt further as we launch ttowards going 20 km/h* now thats what im talkin bout we keep on riding to we reach to a desert land feild as we begin to stop on a dime, as i open the cockpit bay and look around* This seems good enough to train. Roght boy? *Mursame Liger Roars*
Back to top Go down

Murasame Liger's Traning Session
Page 1 of 1