Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jaces Gift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Jaces Gift Empty
PostSubject: Jaces Gift   Jaces Gift EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:37 pm

These are the gifts given to me by my mother

This is called Forgiveness given to me by mother which holds all of her Genesis Energy If cut by you are more easier to combust

Everyone on my planet got a weapon crafted from their Genesis Energy and this is mines, however mines is different. I call this resentment unfortunatly, the only unique power it has that I know of is magnetical that also attracts chakra although it is capable of much more

(See the Nightmare for pics)
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jaces Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaces Gift   Jaces Gift EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 5:08 pm

See Nightmare for pics

!!NEW STUFF!!

Omnicron--Holds the Strength of My planet, it is Shitloads stronger than Forgivness and holds all of its abilities and more that is said to be revealed to me in time. One ability it holds is the ability to increase it weight to over 1000000000lbs

DX---Resentment in its Ascended state Given to me by the Spirit of the Sun. Its abilities will come to me in time
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jaces Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaces Gift   Jaces Gift EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 7:32 pm

Enigma-This is Shugo's sword. its powers are unknown to me except for the fact that it burns with the heat of the sun so it can basically slice through almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaces Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaces Gift   Jaces Gift Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaces Gift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Character Bio/Info :: Character Bio. :: Weapon List-
Jump to: