Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Classroom! Tips on RP.

Go down 
+9
Hikaru
Kazeneku
Lukas
Arri Yukari
Elco
Sanosuke
Xeos
Takeya Uchiha
Aeon
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Classroom! Tips on RP. Empty
PostSubject: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 3:40 pm

In the litte Classroom I will talk about a few things that are VERY important to know

Class today we will be talking about "Auto Hit"
Auto Hitting is a term used to describe when a character automatically hits another player. Hence the term "auto" The reason this is bad is because it doesnt allow the oppenent to launch a counter attack. Generally this isnt a BIG problem if it is a small jab or kick but when things like chopping heads off or ripping holes through people occur a term I like to call "Auto-Kills" occur. It takes away from the enjoyment of the game. A ninja should have a chance to retaliate even if the chance is small

Ok moving on "Auto Defense"
Auto-Defense is similar to Auto-Attack but it is defense. For example say I toss a Kunai at an enemy. In natural response they would dodge. But say for the next 5 turns they block all my attacks without explanations...this would get iratating correct? This is what as known as "Auto-Defense" When a character constantly dodges moves regardless of what has been previously posted. Also a side note. Say if your attacked on your legs or sides..or the battle has gone on for a long period of time..Take note these things will affect you abilites to dodge and even attack for that matter.

The Chakra System
The Chakra System is the basis of all Ninjutsu and Genjustu as well as a load of other cool techniques. MOST IMPORTANTLY this site doesn't have a set Chakra System we play by an "Honor System" of sort. We hold you responsible for keeping track of you chakra wheter in the real world or in-game as I do ((Example: Chakra Flow 4/4 100%)) Now when using things such as channeling small amount's of chakra to body parts, we dont expect it to drain much chakra but Channel Chakra to your whole body like "Rotation" we expect it to use a bit more UNLESS an ability of your states otherwise. Same with Jutsu. When using a stronger Jutsu it's natural to use more Chakra than with a smaller Jutsu.

Dealing with "Auto-Offenders"
Well ideally you ask them to stop in the most polite way possible. If the problem persist, ask them if they don't understand the concept. If they are just plain ignorant. Stop posting with them...refer to one of the higher ups.

Balance of Power-One thing to know is that we all have ranks. Ranks are used to determine our "status" and "power". For example a Genin can't expect to beat a Sannin..but that doesn't mean that they can't put up a "decent" fight or at least show their skills.
Also.....You will not have all the powers in the world as a Genin. You will gain your powers through Missions and Training and Battles. Make sure to post your abilites and Jutsu as you learn them. Also if you feel that something isn't right or would be questionable..send me a PM and we'll work it out.

Last edited by Aeon on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Takeya Uchiha
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Takeya Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 37
Kekkai Genkai : Sharingan/Mangekyou Sharingan
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 7:56 pm

Aeon wrote:
In the litte Classroom I will talk about a few things that are VERY important to know

Class today we will be talking about "Auto Hit"
Auto Hitting is a term used to describe when a character automatically hits another player. Hence the term "auto" The reason this is bad is because it doesnt allow the oppenent to launch a counter attack. Generally this isnt a BIG problem if it is a small jab or kick but when things like chopping heads off or ripping holes through people occur a term I like to call "Auto-Kills" occur. It takes away from the enjoyment of the game. A ninja should have a chance to retaliate even if the chance is small

Ok moving on "Auto Defense"
Auto-Defense is similar to Auto-Attack but it is defense. For example say I toss a Kunai at an enemy. In natural response they would dodge. But say for the next 5 turns they block all my attacks without explanations...this would get iratating correct? This is what as known as "Auto-Defense" When a character constantly dodges moves regardless of what has been previously posted. Also a side note. Say if your attacked on your legs or sides..or the battle has gone on for a long period of time..Take note these things will affect you abilites to dodge and even attack for that matter.

The Chakra System
The Chakra System is the basis of all Ninjutsu and Genjustu as well as a load of other cool techniques. MOST IMPORTANTLY this site doesn't have a set Chakra System we play by an "Honor System" of sort. We hold you responsible for keeping track of you chakra wheter in the real world or in-game as I do ((Example: Chakra Flow 4/4 100%)) Now when using things such as channeling small amount's of chakra to body parts, we dont expect it to drain much chakra but Channel Chakra to your whole body like "Rotation" we expect it to use a bit more UNLESS an ability of your states otherwise. Same with Jutsu. When using a stronger Jutsu it's natural to use more Chakra than with a smaller Jutsu.

Dealing with "Auto-Offenders"
Well ideally you ask them to stop in the most polite way possible. If the problem persist, ask them if they don't understand the concept. If they are just plain ignorant. Stop posting with them...refer to one of the higher ups.

Okay. Seems like a decent fighting and defense system. Pretty nice. Now, for ranking, you say.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 8:00 pm

Yes. I will meet you in the Ranking Exams.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Chuunin
Chuunin
Xeos

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 7:38 pm

Rules..understood. Rank please.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 7:42 pm

Your ranking will commence soon.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:46 am

ranking please
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:47 am

Alright
Back to top Go down
Elco
Chuunin
Chuunin
Elco

Female Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySat 06 Sep 2008, 1:21 pm

Seems simple enough
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 3:20 am

ok i got the idea so gimme a rank please
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 4:08 pm

Um info i already knew.....time for my ranking when ever your ready Aeon....
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 4:21 pm

ok I am going to rank you
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkai Genkai : Shinsei Aisu
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 7:22 pm

I understand these rules....if everyone follows them things should go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 93
Kekkai Genkai : better trigram that ho
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 4:26 pm

gimme a rank now
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 5:51 pm

((Gimme got shot. lol I got you))
Back to top Go down
_Ovan_

_Ovan_

Male Number of posts : 87
Kekkai Genkai : N/A
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 5:24 pm

Hmm. Okay. I see. However, Could I tweak the Data Drain factor into a "Chakra drain factor." It seems like it could work like that.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 5:32 pm

Yea that would work..But I will still be calling my Drain Heart.."Drain Heart"
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 11:59 pm

seem easy enough
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:00 am

Alright..time for the ranking.
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 2:03 am

ready
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 12:34 pm

ryoichi tamisata wrote:
ready

Alriight but I need you to post the rest of your bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom! Tips on RP.   Classroom! Tips on RP. Empty

Back to top Go down

Classroom! Tips on RP.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Rules and Intro. :: Academy-
Jump to: