Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Respect.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Respect.   Respect. EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 6:32 pm

Lately....relationship within this Village and the Nightmare have been "iffy" to say the least. But it's also made me come to a realization.

Firstly respect. Respect is earned not given. Although I am the Kage of this Village,I will not disrespect you just because I am a higher power.
This means that just because you of higher rank that you do not have the "right" to disrespect another because they are lower than you. In order to receive repspect you must give it. Also lower ranks! You don't have to "praise" the higher-ups and suck up. That's not how things work, BUT this doesn't mean you can disrespect them either.

Also...posting personal problems within messages..meaning using parentheses. ((example)). I personally don't mind if you do that in Private Messages or in the forum where it is taking place . .. If the members of the arguement can't solve in on their own, we'll talk..if this problem consist..I will open up a Category...a "mediation" of sorts. For this to be worked out.
BUT before you take the matters into your own hands..inform someone of a higer rank..((ReikiKage, Sannin)). I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT IN SOME FASHION!! I will not blow off your problems because "I don't feel like it" Or "Sorry he's my buddy."
Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong.

Alot of arguement are basically misunderstood situations..or someone's "bad" attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect.   Respect. EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 6:50 pm

More to the rules. You can't change a persons personality. If a person is "cocky" or "conceited" then that's just what they are.
You might not agree with it, but you can't make them change that..or the way they act. Each person has their own way of responding to things. You can't make them do what you want NOR should you expect them to.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect.   Respect. EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 8:05 pm

FURTHERMORE!!! I'm open to suggestions and whatnot..make your voice heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect.   Respect. Empty

Back to top Go down

Respect.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Rules and Intro. :: Rules-
Jump to: