Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

come..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

come.. Empty
PostSubject: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 1:42 am

zeik stands on the tip of an active volcanoe* humph
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 1:45 am

i would rather fight on another setting but this will make for even more of a challenge *lure breaker appears in my hands*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 1:50 am

*zeik looks around* you're right *he shadow warps next to you then warps us to an open feild with nothing but the moonlight shining down on us* is this better *damnation appear in his hand*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 1:57 am

*breathes out hevily then looks toward zeik* lets get this started *i begin channeling my aurora chakra through my blade *aurora *i beggin slinging my blade constantly releasing waves of aurora chakra*wave flurry
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 2:03 am

*zeik quickly grabs dmnation and matches each wave with a counter part hellfire wave* iyour good *zeik finds an opening and fire a thin laser of hellfire at you and continue to match your wave flurry* but i'm better
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 2:16 am

*while still launching waves i quickly notice the beam approaching me i stop launching the waves and try and dodge it but the beam still grazes me after that i use aurora field and block the waves that come after i stop* ok lets bring it up a knoch*i drop lure breaker on the ground and heavens crest and hells aura appear in my hands lure breaker floats off the ground and orbits my body *now try this *i open 6 portal around my body using moons aura that appear around your body 1 of them appear in the air above you *dodge this* i begin spinning around extremely fast (with the aurora field still around me) releasing aurora waves everywere in random directions toward the portals they go through the portals and begin coming out of the ones around you*hows that

Last edited by Arri Yukari on Mon 27 Oct 2008, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 2:21 am

*zeik gets hit with the first one but jumps back took avoid being pwned by the others* that power of your's is unique *zeik spins damnation around then thrust it into the ground apon impact a massive tifal wave of liquid like hellfire burst from behind me* what is your name *the now tsunami like hellfire engulfs me and every thing in it's path heading for you*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 4:51 pm

the name*releases the aurora gryphon and hops on its back* is arri * the aurora gryphon takes unto the skys just barrelly getting past the tsunami*of the yukari clan and this is the our most prized possesion*the aurora begins to build up on my hand i aim at the last spot i remeber seeing you*the aurora* i launch a beam of aurora energy into the tsunami towards where you were engulfed
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:53 am

"the tidal wave collapses on you and zeik appears in the sky above you* you shouldn't be so predictable arri yukari *zeik points his blade at you* that name...it reminds me of something..*zeik thinking for a moment* oh well no matter *zeik floats in the sky and his wings of hell begin to sprout out his back*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:00 pm

[[lost(im lost)... i dont understand how i posted that i dodged your attack but you posted that i got hit no matter well just role with it]]

i stand on gryphon and use healing of the aurora the burns begin to slowly dissappear* lure breaker gaurdian,*lure breaker floats to the front of me and gets ready to defend any up coming attacks i then use aurora regeneration small orbs of aurora chakra that orbit my body
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:49 pm

(you posted that you fired where i was last seen. not that you collapsed the tidal wave.)

zeik lets go of his sword and it floats to his back he then begins doing hand seals at a rapid rate*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:56 pm

[[ok sorry]]

*i begin forming handsigns and channeling a large build up of ice chakra to my nands at the same time the gryphon begins building the aurora blast with his mouth at the same time we launch our blasts and the small orbs of chakra spin around the two blast making them even stronger and more controllable*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 11:42 pm

*zeik quickly touches the ground and a pentagram appears up under you both the barrier it makes prevents your attacks from leaving the area* well i'm zeik hellgate. and this is one of my clans forbidden jutsu *the pentagram begins to glow an even brighter red. then with out warning it begins to flow with hellfire. the hellfifre takes the shape of thousands of different weapons that attack while that happen the top of the barrier fies steady flows of hellfire* check mate

come.. Pentagram-1
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 12:34 am

i look down at the pentogram*nice but i guess its time to end the child games * i fuse with my aurora gryphon as the wings sprout out of my back i look at the weapons snd the flow of hellfire i release both the other 2 blades and the three of them begin to fight off the approaching blades while there doing that i fire a small aurora beam to see the barriers ceiling while the three blades are fighting off the other blades i call to me moons aura the blade then opens a portal that leads me to the outside of the barrier along with my blades i go through another portal that leads me to where you touched the ground*how dare you insult me by thinking that id lose this battle from the likees of a move like that although it does look intimidating* i then fly into the sky with the three blades orbiting my body the three blades each slice simotaneously releasing constant wave blasts in the shape of a six point star behind them i have moons aura
to open a portal that leads behind you and i launch a aurora blast that is about three times its regular size,i can controll it and its moving toward you quickly through the portal and another directly toward you
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:05 am

*without moving zeik sighs in disappointment* you should pay attention *the hellfire that resided inside the pentagram attacks and cancels out all your aura moves while the other hold you in place suspending you in mid air* you're a marked man. once i activate that jutsu. the hellfire that was in it will continue to attack you. and even defend me. it's pointless to resists *zeik nods his head as the hellfire holding your arms and legs enters your body attacking all your internal organs and chakra system* like i said check mate
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 2:08 am

* i channel huge amounts of chakra throughout my whole body to keep the flames from entering my body just long enough for the blades that are floating around me to cut through the flames releasing me from their grasp, after which i put a solid barrier of ice and aurora chakra around my body to repel the upcoming hellfire then i slowly descend unto the ground next to zeik i perform random hand signs and touch the ground and from the ground rises a ice dome i fly to the top leaving zeik in the middle i put my hand on the dome and the ice thickens next a small hole opens and more orbs of aurora chakra come into the dome and begin to condense until they turn into one small orb that floats in a small corner of the dome i then open a portal on the out side of the dome that lead to the inside of the dome behind you and i throw in a kunai made of ice with a bundle of lite explosive tags that sticks to one of the walls in the dome ,then through the same portal i launch an aurora beam 3 times as strong as the regular aurora beam (through all of this i still have on my field)
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 11:28 pm

*zeiik wraps his wings of hell around hm so that he may be protected from the explsions and aura beams* not gonna work *Zeik then flaps his wings and all of the moves that were collide with him burst in differennt direction* you're pushing your luck *zeik then burst from the outside of the dome* this will be out finale move *zeik then snaps his fingers and all of the feathers that zeik lost from blocking your moves glow a bright red. they then point at you and head for you at a dangerous rate. while they head for you the pentagram appears above you* i told you it would let you alone *the pentagram then makes more hellfire hands head for you while the feather peirce though your body each one explouding once inside your body*
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:41 pm

i close my eyes as the attacks are slowly breaching my field i open my eyes and they glow a dark red*i wont lose*the field begins to expand repeling the attacks and finally explodes sending the attacks i hold my hand up with it comes rocks from the ground i launch a aurora beam that blast straight through the barrier of the pentogram and i fly out of it as i remain in the skyi hold my hand toward you rocks from the ground follow* as the last member of the yukari clan the last known member of the aurora I REFUSE TO LET OUR LEGACY END HERE!!!* i then release an aurora beam brighter than any other aurora beam as it move across the ground it breaks boulders, as the beam moves toward you i puts a trail in the ground about a mile thick and where i launched it there is a huge crator in the ground going for miles long
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. EmptyMon 03 Nov 2008, 12:10 am

*zeik just merely jumps into the sky avoiding the beam* ok arri i shall let you live this time *zeik turns and flies away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

come.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: come..   come.. Empty

Back to top Go down

come..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: BattleGrounds :: Severe Battles-
Jump to: