Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Event Synopsis: The Proctors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Event Synopsis: The Proctors Empty
PostSubject: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors EmptyFri 24 Oct 2008, 5:31 pm

From a far 3 mysterious entities observe the Village Bursting with Energy. What could they possibly want?

It appears they were talking about our fate….if we had the right to “be.” I wonder what that could have meant? Hosaki looked at the 3 from a distance as well along with his summon, the Kid Reaper…after a while the 3 entities just vanished. Hosaki then left the scene. Mysterious entities that just vanish? This is new….

I called for an urgent meeting in my office, for all the Shinobi in the Village.
Elco, Xeos, Sansosuke, Hosaki, Vanna, Neku, and two Nightmare Ninja (Mahk-X and Akarui) reported to the office. I told them of how I felt these strong energies, and how they were to be careful. Mahk-X and Akarui said if they needed any help to call on them…I took the words into considerations. My words were not empty..the Mysterious Entities made the first attack.

A strong energy reading was felt near the tavern. I told Hosaki and Sansosuke to lead the investigatory assault….and for Elco and Vanna to follow-close for backup.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors EmptyFri 24 Oct 2008, 5:45 pm

Meanwhile Katsura..who seemed to be the leader or the Proctors, summoned a red demonic falcon that circled the Tavern. Hosaki was the first Shinobi to confront her..will he be enough?

After Hosaki dodges the attacks from Katsura's falcon, she disappears in an anrgy burst of flame, calling for Baku, another Proctor, to confront Hosaki. He seemed rather content with fighting Hosaki. Wanting to know if he had the right to "be". Hosaki..fight on!

His powers are something new. Baku uses the power of the "Astal Beings" to attack. Using Stars and the power of space he fought with Hosaki. Hosaki used a giant spire of earth and pierced Baku. Baku begins to fade into a black liquid. With his power level..there is no way he could have been finished. No, something isn't right here.

As I thought, Baku was hiding within the Astral Liquid. He reformed and lunged at Hosaki with an Astral Blade...ready to kill. Hosaki, please survive!!!

A new face has appeared on the battlefront. Another Proctor, Natsume, the user of all things metal stopped Baku's assault. Simply telling him "No".
Hosaki..attacked them both..and they prepared for a double assault in reltaliation to his attacks. Hosaki...hold out..just a while longer!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 7:28 pm

Vanna, one of the Jonin of the Burst appeared to help out Hosaki. Vanna and Hosaki entered a fierce battle agaisnt the two Procters.

Sasnosuke. With his sword at his side, Sansosuke ran into the fray helping against the assault of the Proctors

Meanwhile, Kazeneku. the Sannin of the Bursting Energy confronted Katsura in a short but informative battle. After Katsura left, Kazeneku went onward to help the rest of the gang fight Baku and Natsume.

Damn..they ran. After Neku's appearance shortly after, the two of them left the tavern. The only word Natusme said were "Baku, time" Time...time for what?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 7:46 pm

After the first confrontation everyone returns to my office. We sit and begin to talk about the 3 entities and their powers. Meanwhile Katsura was planting destrutive seeds around the village. She appeared in a fiery vision and told us the we should hurry..before the Village is gone...time to get to work. I left the office in search of the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors EmptySun 09 Nov 2008, 5:08 pm

We arrived at the hideout...a cave on the outskirts of town. It was unpassable. A large locked door stood in our way

Damn!!! It won't break. Nothing's working. How can I expect to save my Village if I can't even open a door!

The Keyblade..a mysterious weapon. It came to me right after I made my resolve, to protect my Village. Was my heart strong? My mind? My soul? No it doesn't matter. I'll use this weapon..and protect my Village*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 6:32 pm

I open the door to the large cave. Large Metal disc were launched at us. We quickly dodged and blocked them .We continued running untill we reached a large metal room. Almost resembling a factory. There stood Natsume, The Proctor of Metal.

Vanna and Elco..they stayed behind to fight Natsume. She's a strong opponent. Hopefully the two of them can survive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Synopsis: The Proctors   Event Synopsis: The Proctors Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Synopsis: The Proctors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Events :: Event 1:Enter the Proctors!! :: Event Synopsis-
Jump to: