Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Limitiations of Energy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:28 pm

Time for what?! And you don't care!!!! *I push off Ace and land on the ground.As you come toward me I perform Strike Raid with Tempest and Surge energy trails of Wind and Lightning follow them as Epitaph's Promise and Luna Divinver return to my hands*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:33 pm

*zeik hits the ground with his right arm spinning around he slings himself towards you* we care and this is why we're here *zeik growing closer to you* blazing first bullet *zeik thrust his hand towards you engulfed in red flames*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:37 pm

*As I get hit I get slammed violently onto the ground and the flame dispurse* Your words mean nothing now. *I stumble upwards and look at all of you. Epitaph's Oath and Luna Diviner float behind me as Tempest and Surge return to my hands. I run at Zero kicking multiple times each kick increasing in speed. My blades on my back also rapidly slash at you. With one more kick I jump backwards and look at you all once more*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:37 pm

*i spin sideways as i run, letting your kicks run right into me. your blade slashes mean nothing as. i continue my approach and charge a Chidori Release into each hand, the electricity lashing out at everyone almost instantly*

What's your promise?!

*i thrust both at your chest with such speed they look like two comets flying towards you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:40 pm

*With all 4 blades I attempt to place them in front of me but to no avail. I am hit with the Chidori Release* Happy now? * I cough up a surplus amount of blood*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:42 pm

*i crush them both in my hands and an electrical storm is unleashed on your body point blank*

WHAT IS IT?!

*the storm begins to expand and grow in power until it begins lashing out at Zeik and myself*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:45 pm

..........*I droop my head over to the side from the force of the attack*..who cares it's my Promise..it's only important to me...to become strong to collect the Avatars *I glance over to Epitaph's Promise*...I'm the only person who cares about it.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:49 pm

*zeik not paying attention gets hit a little but dodges out the way of the more power bolts* the fuck zk *zeik holds his hand into the sky and charges the hells rasengan. that grow in power from zk jutsu* aeon why do you refuse to gain power *zeik points his hand at aeon while he still continues to gather power with his hellsengan * tell me that?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 3:52 pm

*I look over to Ace*..Ace..no Zeik is who you are to me. Refuse power? Because I don't go flaunting my power..feeling that I am superior to other..prey on the weak..that means..that I reject power? If that's the case the I'm the biggest power rejeter there is..I'll glady kill that Nindo if that's what you want....
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 4:01 pm

*zeik sighs but still points his hand at you* i do not flunt my power...at least not anymore. you however lose fight that i know you shouldn't have lost. you hold back for the sake of other. this sentimental ideal will earn you nothing,nothing but an early grave* zeik know holding a hellfire rasengan three times it's normal size* is that what you wont aeon. *zeik compresses the hellsengan to it's normal size but with greater power. once he is ready zeik burst from the ground into the air. no w pointing his hand at you and holding his hand with his other one* if that happens who will look after your friend. *zeik pointing the ball at aeon* answer me
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 4:12 pm

So..to kill Neku..I'm to be disposed of. To think the idols of the 1st,2nd, and 3rd, generation Shinobi have become this. No longer the leaders who lead by respect..but the leaders of fear..the leaders of absolute powers...*My Chakra Eye begins to glow violently. My body emits large amount of Lightning, Wind and Burst Chakras. Epitaph's Oath and Luna DIviner shake wildly while floating around my back. Tempest and Surge glow with thier Chakra. Chakra Rings begin to form around my body. A small orb of Chakra floats through the various rings* I guess...*I look to them once more* this really is the Final Battle. *I warp and appear behind Zeik* Crescent Locus!!! *I unleash a upward kick as a trail of enegy follows it. Enhanced alot by my current state*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 4:24 pm

*i warp in front of you and catch your foot and using your own momentum to have you push yourself towards the ground*

I think we're giving him mixed messages Zeik.

*i do handsigns and my body begins to glow golden as i call Judgment to my hand*

I don't care about Neku, I just want him to show his true power before he dies holding back.

*i turn Judgment into a railgun and begin firing blasts of fire at ungodly speeds at Aeon*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 4:28 pm

*zeik looking at aeon* i second that one *zeik fires comet like hellfire balls at aeon from the orb in his hand. he continues this until the orb has no power left* i mean neku has nothing to do with this aeon.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 5:04 pm

Then why mention "my friend" and who will protect him?! *My 4 blades spin in a rapid motion giving off much energy creating a sheild around me as the various blast come in contact* Before I die..so you plan to kill me because you feel I don't use my powers correctly?! *I wave my arm downward as the shield burst sending Shards of Energy any other bullets hurtling staight for the two of you* You all don't care..*Tempest and Surge return to my hand while the other two float behind me*..but that doesn't matter...I'm not gonna die because you two "gods" will it!!! *Epitaph's Promise and Luna Diviner twirl at speeds that make a loud grinding noise as Chakra propells me forward. I Burst Step toward Zero the Chakra making me even faster* Air Raid!!! *I slash upward and then downward releasing a myraid amount of energy blades from the air* AH!! *I then turn around toward Ace. I begin slashing at him with all my blades. With each strike Tempest makes..cutting Winds surround him, With Surge, Lightning strike downward, with Epitaph's Promise, Bursting chakra blasts, and with Luna Diviner energy shockwaves*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 10:48 pm

*i fly back a bit and the energy flies past me*

I told you I wasn't gonna kill you. Your death wasn't a part of this. But if that's the only way we can bring you out...

*i turn Judgment from the railgun to its sword form and it floats in front of me. then i call Oathkeeper and Atonement to my hands*

Ban...

*crystals of light and darkness begin to surround Oathkeeper and Atonement respectively and gather up to my wrists*

KAI!!!

*the crystals shatter leaving Arcane Oath and Redemption. i slash an X at you and it slings light and darkness at you in great quantity and density*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 10:55 pm

humph were using bankai zk...very well *zeik holds his hand out and the sword that had been floating behind him all this time now floats to his hand* aeon you leave us no choice. ban *the flames of hell begin to swirl around zei* kai *with a great flash zeik emerges with his hells armor on* well aeon like zk said earlier what say you
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 11:22 pm

I've all but lost Bankai....but..*Pink/Red symbols begin to emerge on my body* Tarvos come to me!!!*In a Pink/Red flash Tarvos appears and stands in front of and takes some of the dammge. She then goes to my left.* and Skeith...*White symbols begin to cover my body* I'M RIGHT HERE!!!! *As the area starts to slighty rumble..in one magneficient white glow Skeith appears on my right side* My Avatars should be more than enough to satisfy you. Tarvos, Skeith..c'mon!!!

Tarvos: Orb of Revenge!!! *After taking the damage from the earlier attack Tarvos releases and orb the flies high in the sky* AH!! *Tarvos releases the orb as it flies toward Zeik*

*I begin running toward Zero as Skeith follows closely behind* SONIC BLADE!!!! *Different from usual. my other three blades rotate around Epitaph's Promise as an orb of energy is fromed at the tip. I only slash past once, but the follow up attack is an eruption of Lightning, Wind and Burst Chakras. Skeith then extends his palms firing massive Data Bullets for a further follow-up*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 12:18 am

*i block your slash with Redemption and Skeith's Dara Bullets with Arcane Oath as the Lightning and wind do nothing and the Burst is blocked as well*

Now, FINALLY!

*i warp up to Skeith's face and launch Greatest Impact kick while i slash many more crystals at you from midair*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 12:19 am

humph bout time aeon *zeik points both his hands at tarvos they begin to glow* i guess the real match begins now *zeik begins to fire comet like fire balls from his hand while simultaneously fire beams from the orbs on his shoulder towards tarvos*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 12:28 am

Tarvos:!!! *Tarvos closes her wings acting as a shield. she takes the hits and fly backwards far*

*A Raikiri froms in my hand at speed that it never did before. As the crystals come down I look at them I spin and thrust my Raikiri forward. The Raikiri strike the first crystal and lightning them jump from one to the other destroying them in the process*

Skeith:ugh!! *Skeith flies backwards but quickly regains his position. The blades on Skeith's back extend as he jets toward Zero. He place his claw in front of him. He the fires on large Data Bullet at Zero, continuing to move forward with his claw extended as he prepares another one*

Tarvos: Stake of Revenge!! *Tarvos's wings open up revealing many spears of energy* Go. *They begin thursting forward..with wide coverage like a strong rain*

*With Surge and Tempest in hand I stab into the ground releasing WInd Waves in Zero's directons and Lightning waves toward Ace's*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 1:19 pm

*zeik eyes open widly* THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR *zeik flies towards tarvos dodging the beams as he needs to. he activates his oblivion eye so not to make stupid mistakes. the orbs on his shoulder continues to fire beams at the lighting that aeon swords was firing at him* why did we have to wait this long for a battle like this aeon *zeik still dodging tarvos's beams and countering aeons.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 1:23 pm

To be honest..I really don't know!!!! *I leap forward toward Ace and perform a cross slash with Tempest and Surge..the slash release a small but precise and powerful beam of their respective energies* Tarvos!!!

Tarvos: Yes! *Tarvos extends her wings and yellow/gold energy begins to form* Death Rush!! *Tarvos flies toward Ace spinnig as she uses her Wings as energy blades*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 2:26 am

*zeik uses his bankai wings now fused with his wings oh hell to block both the slashes and the beams that followed behind it* humph *zeik then expand his wings sending his some of your beams back at aeon* now!! *zeik then begins to glow a bright red while he wraps his body in hiw wings and flies into tarvos knocking her back from the force of the collision* get back here *zeik begins to crash into tarvos head on while she is in the sky uses his wings as a shield to absorb most of the damage.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 3:56 pm

Tarvos: ahh! *Tarvos regains control and opens her wings wide* Punishment Blast!!! *A pink wide blast of energy is fired at Zeik the damaged increased by Tarvos's damage*

*I watch Tarvos* That's "The Avenger" all right.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 4:01 pm

zeik is sent flying for the longest. with no sigh of land zeik regains control using his wings* humph this is the power of an epitaph *zeik notices that he has lost tons of feathers and begins to smile.* got you know *the feathers begin to glow a bright red* GO!! *the feathers all head towards tarvos at blinding speed. they try to pierce the epitaph body and implode upon entering*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Limitiations of Energy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next