Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Testing the Swift Strike Style

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Testing the Swift Strike Style Empty
PostSubject: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 5:54 pm

*I walk into a field. While looking at the water I hop on top of it and summon the Kingdom Key I then get into the Swift Strike*
Testing the Swift Strike Style Riku
((NOTE:New Style! Used for quick but powerful strike. Not as quick a style as Ventus..but slighty stronger and better defense))
So one want to help?
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 7:11 pm

Yo Aeon.*I walk in with a smile* I'll gladly be of help.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 7:27 pm

So you wanna help huh? *I point my free hand toward you* Alright.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 8:35 pm

*I summon Omnicron and hold it behind my back as I motion my hand for you to C'mon with a smile*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 8:48 pm

Skeith, Tarvos..*In their orb forms they appear on the battlefield* Get the data.
Skeith: Yea yea..go ahead.

Thanks. *I run toward you and execute a fierce spinning slash*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 10:57 pm

*I quickly jump above the spinning slash as i return a slash at great speed vertical slash with blue flames following behind the slash*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 11:47 pm

*From out of the spin I thust my Keyblade to block the slash. As they blades touch a fierce gale of Wind blows outward*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 12:48 am

*I get blown away by the strong gale of wind as I land quite a bit away from you as I slash my blade downward and create an giant wave of Blue fire and Genesis to converge on you as I follow it*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 4:26 pm

*I run forward at high-speed toward you. As the flames of Blue and Genesis come near I expel a large amount of Burst awaying most of the flames. The small amount of flames that break leak through are combatted by viscious sparks of Lightning that I emit from my body.* There! *In one smooth motion I unleash a lunging slash and in what almost appears to be one fluid motion I unleash a swift yet still powerful Upper Slash*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 4:38 pm

*My eyes widen as I block the lunging slash but get knocked off balence as I understimate its strength and speed and knocks away my sword as I summon an Aerial blade of Genesis at the last second to barely parry the quick upper slash*....Wow..quick
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 4:41 pm

Thanks for the compliment..but *I hop back and stand in the middle of the water* It could be better. *I spin the Kingdom Key and get back int the Swift Strike style* More practice?
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 4:48 pm

*I summon Omnicron to my right hand and away the Aerial blade as I point my blade to you with a smile* Lets go
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 6:28 pm

*I Burst Dash toward Jace* Let's try this! *While slightly off the ground....about 2-3 feet. I begin to unleash a flurry of rapid aerial slashes..with the very occasional spinning aerial slash*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 6:41 pm

*I begin matching your strikes with slashes of my own as I find an opening in your attacks as I shoot a fireball of blue fire out of my mouth at point blank almost instantaneously*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 6:52 pm

Eh! *As the fireball hits my face I fly backwards far. I skip across the ground but during the skip, I flip off the ground regaining control and standing up straight*

*As I lower my head, a faint glow of my eye disappears. As the flames fall to the ground..it looks as if shards of Burst are within them. A cracked shield of Burst in covering my left eye as it fades*

mmm, *I rush toward you unleashing quick spinning slashes, various power thursts and slashes*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 7:02 pm

*I move my body to dodge the slashes and thrusts as I no longer underestimate the speed and power behind the attacks as jump only a couple inches above you as I release a downward slash to your skull with Genesis following the blade as I increase the weight of Omnicron to 10000000lbs increasing the power and speed of it coming down*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 7:23 pm

*The blade stops milimeters from my forehead* Let's see. *Two balls of extreme magnetic energy, enough to push even muliple planets cores at once,appear. One underneath push it upward. The other on top pushing it downward*

*I release the orb on top that holds the blade down. The magnetism causes the blade to be sent high into the air*

*I perform another strong spinning slash and transit smoothly into a strong pierce*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 7:29 pm

*I Summon an Aerial Blade of Genesis as I parry the spinning slash as I strafe the following piercing strike as I hold the Aerial blade to your shoulder with a smile*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 7:53 pm

Something funny? *I launch a fierce kick straight to your gut sending you away from me. Your blade begins to descend rapidly right above you*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:04 pm

*I do a rapid spin in the air a catch my blade as I return it's weight to normal as I land with a smile.* No I just enjoy smiling.*As soon as you hit me, without your knowledge I channeled a monsterous amount of Genesis to my gut making your foot now covered in Genesis as I snap my fingers making it spontaneously combust instantly and explode over and over as It begins to spread over your body attempting to deal monsterous damage.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:17 pm

((I'm pretty sure I would notice glowing energy on my foot. lol))

*A large explosion takes place. When the smoke is gone I'm nowhere to be seen. Just ripples in the water*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

(lol true true)

*I begin to look around as I close my eyes, no longer using my sight but using your body heat as a beacon*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:28 pm

*Falling in the water. I look at my leg. It's still there. Trails of Wind and Burst disappear from my leg*

Hmm..enough is enough. *I kick my leg in the water and slighty wince* What the fuck-damn...I guess I better improvise
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:37 pm

*I open one eye as i look into the ocean with my smile still on* There huh?*I then begin to boil the entire lake making the water as hot as white fire.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:57 pm

*As the water evaporates their is a whole in the lake that is patched up...cleary where I escaped from. My Keyblade fiercely flies from a new whole in the ground covered in Wind, and Lightning Chakra*

*I appear in the air and grab the Keyblade* Take this!! *A series of rapid thursts, slashes diagonally, spinning slashes, aerial slams, and aerial uppers. All follwed by rays of Lightning and Wind*

*While slashing I quickly take a small air-hop back. My Keyblades tip glows as I release various beams of Lightning and Wind* I liked that lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Swift Strike Style   Testing the Swift Strike Style Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing the Swift Strike Style
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next