Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kazeneku...

Go down 
+2
Kazeneku
Hisoka Yuudai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Kazeneku... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:28 pm

Hisoka Yuudai wrote:
*I fall to the ground and quickly roll over numerous times dodging the power surge, then i shoot a point blank supernova shot at atomsk while on the ground with my feet, then i flip up and activate my supernova skin, then I jump about 100 feet into the air and stay there*

((how did you elbow me if I already threw you???))

((Look you over looked the fact that I was in the air, I slammed you down and begin to fire waves of energy as you fell))
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:30 pm

*I still hold hisoka in the water prism* for one you cant control another persons jutsu's two your a very bad god hack dude
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:32 pm

*I dispel my Black Lightning and begin to walk toward Hisoka my body glowing an odd black* It's over, whatever your pathetic attempts were are now in the trash, tell whoever sent you, they should have handled it themselve, don't be a pawn you useless fucker. *I continue on my way toward you an excess build of this mysterious Chakra*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:35 pm

*I take my free hand and open the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world)* knock him in Aeon
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai

Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:37 pm

((it never says that you're in the air, using other's jutsu it totally legit, as long as you don't auto steal their exact moves and can do it legitamately, its happened before...now it never said that you were in the air so you weren't in the air when it happened))

Zeik Im gonna kill neku, nothing more nothing less

*I teleport out of the water stuff and stand up straight*

I'm done fighting you two...

*i snap my fingers and a blackhole appears behind neku and sucks him in to his death*

*I stand ready for an attack*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:38 pm

LET"S HAVE SOME FUN!!! *I let out a shrill yell as the wild black energy whips around my body, my powers begin to exponentially increase no end in site, the dark energy begins to erupt from the ground, the air seems to combust with it, it flood from my body. I begin to rapidly "float" around you unleash powerful kicks and punches each on release a dark claw of sorts further damaging you*

((Quick note Hisoka, if you send me "FLYING" into trees as you so put it, I'm in the Air so fucking deal))

GATES OF HELL!!! *I increase the power to the portal of the Ginnigugap causing it to collapse on your darkhole* Anymore "tricks"?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai

Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:42 pm

((sending you flying into a tree doesn't necessarily mean you're that high up, but I was still wrong because of my being not descriptive enough...but then how did neku elbow me if i already threw him!!!!?...but neku is already dead, black holes pull in people faster than light speed you couldn't react in time enough to close it, do you guys understand that before you could think about the words you would speak it was done))

Last edited by Hisoka Yuudai on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:44 pm

*I close your black hole without being sucked in (see you just another god hack so I'll do you one better I'll god hack you back) *you get sucjked into the gate to the phantom world and I close it with you in side of it* there he's done the dead stay dead
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:46 pm

((I'm in the air that's the main point.))

KNOW YOUR PLACE!! *My speed already being greater than yours AND enhance by this mysteries Chakra prevents you from doing anything, I continue my assault on you.* HAHAHAHA *Another shrill laugh is heard as I now incorporate slashes from my various blades. These slashes along with being infused with the Mystery chakra use their respective elements*

Last edited by Atomsk on Tue 02 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm

Hisoka Yuudai wrote:
((sending you flying into a tree doesn't necessarily mean you're that high up, but I was still wrong because of my being not descriptive enough...but then how did neku elbow me if i already threw him!!!!?...but neku is already dead, black holes pull in people faster than light speed you couldn't react in time enough to close it, do you guys understand that before you could think about the words you would speak it was done))

((I'm faster than anything you could ever do, the fact that I'm basically 2 Aeons in one and using a Unknown power that is increasing my overall parameters, nothing you say matters. Even if your portal is quick , Neku's colasped your so it's done))
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Terry

Male Number of posts : 199
Kekkai Genkai : Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:52 pm

*I appear from the broken tree branch*

Woah......what happened just here?
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 12:14 am

((How am I faster than you? Dude, I've trainined under Zero basically since I've fucking started RPing. Don't start spewing some shit that your faster than me. Get serious and firstly my Chakra Nature isn't destroyed. I don't know if you've read alot of my battles, but my Kekkai Genkai is about the manipulation of my Chakra, I can tell when something isn't normal like an antibody, you "shutting off" my Chakra System really has no effect, An armor where you don't take damage, God-hack. Plain a simple. Time to welcome your death. You've pissed me off to the highest heavens.))

Damn fool. *Because Hisoka clearly feels his is impervious to everything he will be ignored as he has been killed already here. This is the final strike* To think you have to die, because your an idiot. *An outrageous amount of Lightning Burst Wind and this Dark energy come into your body stirring around damaging all things internal, the Burst attacks your Chakra system as well completely destroying it. The energy now rips you open from the inside. The energy begin to form a large blade* Brilliant Cataclysm *The large blade strikes into your body and emits large amounts of energy enough to be seens over BIllions of Light-years away. As the attack subsides you are no where to be seen, not a trace, not a speck of Chakra, nothing.* Game Over.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Terry

Male Number of posts : 199
Kekkai Genkai : Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 12:24 am

*I look from the tree branch*
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 12:32 am

This could never happen, It's funny that you think your too cool and the best. Nigga please get the fuck outta here. This right here will be an example of retardation at it's highest level. Your dead deal with it. You came to MY site looking for trouble, you found it and died. You were CLEARLY overpowered. Bai, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku...   Kazeneku... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazeneku...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2