Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town Empty
PostSubject: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:37 pm

*THE VILLAGE GATES*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

*I appear infront of the village gates, cold and alone the air is filled, emotionless. I slwoly open the gates and enter slowly, not looking around to cause suspicion of my assasination mission.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:48 pm

*Many children run around popping bubbles and laughing. The adults seem to be happy as well. Nothing seems to be wrong with the happy little town*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:53 pm

"Um...what a enjoyable village..."
*I continue my walk cautious around the village.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:02 pm

*A little girl walks up to Vanna*
Girl: HEY MR!! You look mean? Are you mean? *She puts on a cute face as she eats some candy*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

*My face yours shocked just as my avatar -without the blood- , I look at the little girl trying not to scare the living crap out of her. Finally I thought of something.*
"No...I'm not a mean person, I'm just a traveller."
*I think.*
"Accuse me do you know when the ceremony takes place?"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:11 pm

Girl:Okay Mr.Not-Mean! *She starts skipping around you* I'm Peps by the way.
Peps: The ceremony is supposed to take place later tonight. *she stops skipping* But I hear it's suppose to be VERY eventful this year, that's why my big bwother doesn't want me to go.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:16 pm

"Thank you kind girl, and trust your brother, k?"
*I hand the girl some money for thanks for helping me.*

**Later tonight...time where it's harder to see, I should send Circe around at night to look around..**
*I thought to myself*

**I heard what you said...and I'm on it!**
**Thanks...**
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:22 pm

*MEANWHILE AS NIGHTFALLS, PEPS BROTHER((Cokes)) IS SEEN TALKING TO 3 SHADY FIGURES*
Cokes: So I kill everyone who performs in the final ceremony??

Shady Figure Leader: Yes, once they are dead, we'll come in and extract their Memory Cors.

Cokes: And you'll restore my memory correct? Then I go find Peps and I's parents.

Shady Figure lackey: Of course!

Cokes: I'll take my leave, I'll see you all there. Tonight. *Cokes leaves the area. The lead shady figure begins to laugh*

Shady Figure Leader: With those cors we'll restore OUR memories along with our lost powers! *A dark laugh is heard throughout*

*TONIGHT*
*People start filling out into the town, dancing and eating while awaiting the talent show and the main event of the Ceremony, the Memory Dance*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:25 pm

*Circe begins walking into the crowd like an normal person, not a spirit, her firgure solid. As I stand on the house roof's looking for any suspicion.*
"Where are they..."
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:30 pm

*Peps is seen walking around laughing, eating some cotton candy and talking to friends*

Cokes: *From a tree in the far distance Cokes notices Peps in the large crowd of people* Damn I told her to stay home.
*The Shady figure who is in the middle of the 3 appears next to Cokes and takes of his cloak revealing short blue hair and cold green eyes. He wears of long blue and green cloak*
???:You're not getting cold feet are you?

Cokes:No way Jade.
Jade: Good I expect that you'll act accordingly..just wait till the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

*I look around nervous, then spotting the girl.*
Damn I thought I told her to listen to her brother...Circe keep an eye on her...
*Circe hovers closer.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 10:09 am

*The performers begin to dance on stage, do flips, make jokes, and eat until the final event comes around. The Lights of the town go off and everyone gives of a cheer. 3 men in glowing white cloak come out and look into the crowd*

Jade: Cokes, the time is now *The lesser shady figure comes out and takes of his cloak. His hair of a sickly posion color along with his eyes. He wear a long sleeve purple shirt with baggy blue shorts held up by various belts*

Jade: Zaag, be prepared.
Zaag: I will, relax.

Cokes: Now's the time. *Cokes disappears into the darkness as the two laugh*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 10:25 am

**Ok...the time has come...**
*I look around alert for any sign of anyone missplaced. Circe looks into the crowd and stage performance more theroly*

**I don't see anything yet...**
**Be on alert, and keep eye of the girl...**
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 10:30 am

*On stage the 3 men begin to glow even more brightly as they levitate of the ground*

Cokes: NOW!!! *Cokes jumps appears from the shadow in a large dark rob his face hidden. He pulls a large lance with a large blade on it from on his back* Die!! *He swings this powerful weapon sideways in attempt to murder all 3 of the old men*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 11:07 am

"Now CIRCE!"
*Circe reacts and her hair instanely turns red. Exhaling a flame engulfing the area, yet protecting the villagers.*
*I leap into action and needle's start raining from the sky. Circe controls the flame and burst the flame into "choke". Thus, Circe grabs the girl into a safe place, and she takes a stance near the elder.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 12:22 pm

Cokes:What the heck??

Zaag: KILL THEM!!!

Cokes:OKAY!! *Cokes swing backs once more blocking the needles before slashing forward slicing through the 3 men at the waist. They continue glowing a white orbs appear from the cut* Memory Cors...

*Jade poofs down and grabs the 3 Cors*
Elder:No,not the cors!!

Jade: Master, *Jade looks at the orbs and toss them upward. The lead shady figure catches them and lands on the ground*

Lead Figure: Yes this is it what--*the voice changes from a manly voice to a malevolent voice of a woman* I've been waiting for! *She toss her cloak and stand before the crowd with long flowing black hair a tattoo resembling a devil bird on her cheeck*

Zaag: Alright Master Raiven

Raiven: Now to gain what is ours. our lost memories along with our hidden powers! *She holds the Cors up as they begin to glow now black and not white.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 12:33 pm

"Fuck...Circe now!"
*Circe charges towards Chokes, and Zaag, as fire surrounds her body, thrusting the fire foward spiraling around the two people no way getting out. I summon Lycan as it starts ripping the spinal cord out, lashing it forward around the lady's waist, throwing her away from the cores. As Lycan throws the lady into the air it releases sharp bone towards the other person jade.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 12:48 pm

((Post pictures of Lycanon the Burst))

Raiven: Darkness Devour!! *Darkness surrounds the Cors and brings them toward her still glowing black* Whoever you are you won't stop us from regaining what is ours!! *The cors glow a darker black as they begin to spin*

Elder: Raiven please stop this!!

Jade: Shut it old man! *Jade flips back dodging the Bone that comes toward him* Spiral! *Jade waves his hands a green spiraling energy further blocks the bone*

Zaag: Cokes if you would??

Cokes: ARGGH!! *Cokes begins to spin rapidly in the opposite direction of the flames causing small rips and opening. Zaag escapes while Cokes continues spinning before leaping through an opening made*

Zaag: Miss Raiven!! *Zaag holds his hands outward as a purple orb surrounds her* I wouldn't touch that, its poison will burn through anything.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 12:57 pm

"Chokes I didnt want to do this..."
*Circe suddenly is holding choke's sister as a dagger, cold as ice is being held to her throut. Circe's hair turns a black, as ice starts covering the floor.*
*I step forward, as lycan roars, lashing the spinal cord, ready for a attack.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 1:14 pm

((You do know the "H" isn't supposed to be there?))
Cokes: PEPS!!! *Cokes grips his Lance tighter*

Peps: Mr. Not-Mean...what are you doing? *Tears begins to swell up in her eyes*

Cokes: Let her go!! *Cokes reveals his face* She's my sister!! *Cokes light brown hair looks nothing like his sister deep gold hair*

Raiven: That child has nothing to do with us!

Cokes: But Raiven!!

Raiven: *Raiven holds up the Cors they still spin as they give off large amounts of energy. They Burst into beam that penetrate Jade, Zaag and Raiven. They grunt briefly as in pain*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 2:10 pm

((oops lol.))

"Her fate's not in my hand's but your own...you chosen this path, you may or maynot suffer, yet your loved ones will, Pep, your brother is betraying the village's saftey including you just for power, he's bad not I..."
*Circe doesn't loosen her grip on the girls throut, yet tightens it.*
**High alert now...!**
**Yeah...**
*I begin charging a black electical bolt within my hand, I thrust it into the air infront of me as a punch.*
"Black Jolt!"
*The black shock makes it's way to the bad people.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 2:24 pm

*Zaag, Jade, and Raiven all glow as they have a large spurt of power growth they regain their composition and dodge the black shock*

Cokes: You don't know what your talking about!!

Raiven: *Now laughing she calms down and looks at hersel*this is the power I've been waiting to regain!! Cokes!! Defeat the intruders!

Cokes: But he'll kill my sister!

Raiven: He's bluffing..do it or else!

Cokes: ....*Reluctantly Cokes runs towards Vanna his lance glowing bright as he thrusts forward*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 2:34 pm

"Right...I'm not bluffing...her blood will spill the, moon will cry with a red death."
*Two saw blades appear within each hand, slowly spinning faster, as purple chakra starts coating the blade. I trust the blades into the lance as it collides.*
"She's just using you! Don't you see it!"

*Circe Jumps and lands on the roof still with the blade against the girl's throut, she whispers something, she then peirces the throut only a minor cut, a small blood drop spills.*
"Don't force me to kill someone I'm not after."
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 2:42 pm

Cokes:No one is using me!! I need my lost Memories!! *Cokes push forward* Leave Peps alone! *Cokes lance glow as he thrusts forward emitting an energy version of his spear toward Circe*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next