Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

my simple apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

my simple apartment Empty
PostSubject: my simple apartment   my simple apartment EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 5:07 pm

its just like a very simple apartment nothin special
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: my simple apartment   my simple apartment EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 11:40 pm

*at my desk with a small light i begin to look at a pic of my mom bro and dad*just wait
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: my simple apartment   my simple apartment EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 12:29 am

* i then drift off to sleep and begin to dream*

[[ now in my dream]]
* i notice an angel that looks unfamiliar it then kils my dad and flys toward me and before i can even move a scream of a woman is heard and flames again cover the pic of my mom and bro i then awake*

*i look at the pic again and notice that my dad has wings as does an angel in the background i wipe my eyes and the wings are then unseen again i look on the back of the picture and in blood "THE TIME IS SOON RYO" is written i wipe my eyes again and the note isn't gone i then proceed to get in my bed and fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: my simple apartment   my simple apartment EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:12 am

-----time skip-----

i sit at my desk and begin to draw many different pics and notes dealing with my bow and arrow the stances cover most defense and offer an extreme amount of offense and

"hmm i think il call it........... archery ......style thats it archery style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my simple apartment   my simple apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

my simple apartment
Page 1 of 1