Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

direcTech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

direcTech Empty
PostSubject: direcTech   direcTech EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 1:36 am

a quick description of the store

directech is an enormous store that is like a mixture of any store that sells electronics and other things that run on electricity(including electronic cars and jets this means that anything you buy out of here either runs on batteries or is charged by something)the store takes up about 50 miles and has only one entrance and is split into lots of different sections.

*after walking about a half a block i finally make it to the entrance and walk in *okay*i pull out a picture of an mp3
direcTech Sandisk-sansa-clip-crave
a tall boy looking in his fifteens or sixteens with huge glasses, freckles, and a dorky name tag that says in big blue letters charlie walks up to me and looks at the picture

charlie:umm a sansa (e) clip in aisle 467 you may wanna take this*walks to a corner with many electronic carts(the shopping carts)and pulls out a piece of paper from a stack*here this is a map you may wanna take this with you *passes the map to the customer*and sir would you like to register in directech?

*i take the map *yeah sure

charlie:here sign your name in here *pulls from his pocket a high-tech computer thing with a pen attached*

*i sign my name and begin walking away*

[[man the one i have is a one gig I'm so mad]]
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

direcTech Empty
PostSubject: Re: direcTech   direcTech EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 10:11 pm

*after walking past about 50 aisle i make it to an completely empty aisle and begin to walk through; in a corner a single package is there i pick it up and dust it off * a electron debugger*i take it with me as i walk through the store ducking and dodging incoming carts*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

direcTech Empty
PostSubject: Re: direcTech   direcTech EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 11:32 pm

*i finish walking and pick up my mp3 and check out and begin to walk home*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

direcTech Empty
PostSubject: Re: direcTech   direcTech Empty

Back to top Go down

direcTech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Buildings of the Bursting Energy :: The Burst Store-
Jump to: