Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji Empty
PostSubject: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:10 pm

*i stand in an barren field waiting for kyoji*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:16 pm

*i come from above you with gaurdian and destiny breaker and come toward you with a slice*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:18 pm

*i block the attack with zyukio and then repel you and kick you back i then come at you with a salem rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:20 pm

i come at you with a lava rasengan no you wont*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:20 pm

The member 'Kyoji' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

wtf you dont have a lava rasengan
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

The member 'Ryoichi Tamisata' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:23 pm

i blast you really far back and come at you again with the rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:25 pm

[[twice dude are you serious twice damn you suck at this RPGing thing]]

*i gain my balance and come at you with my rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:25 pm

The member 'Ryoichi Tamisata' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 6, 3, 6
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:26 pm

i come at you with my rasengan*

oh i didnt realize
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:26 pm

The member 'Kyoji' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 1, 1, 4
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:32 pm

*my rasengan engulfs yours completely and knocks you into a tree it then drills a hole through you and then goes through the tree i then jump back and draw xenkari zyukio then makes portals spin around your bleeding body i then constantly launch waves of salem through the portal so that the waves come out of each of the portals at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:34 pm

i teleport behind you and kick you into the middle of the waves and they begin to ravage your body*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:41 pm

[[wtf auto hit]]

after being "ravaged"by the waves i then pull out senshu and launch an arrow toward you moving at an extremely fast speed*

page 2 = death
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:44 pm

*i open my kotetsugan eyes and dodge the arrow i then launch at you riding a lava dragon and a lava bubble then appears around you the spiral then appears under your feet and it begins to fill up with the lava*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:51 pm

*i go into salem form in an instant and salem field my way out of the lava bubble and float ontop of the lav pool i launch an salem wave at the dragon and it explodes i then launch a salem beam toward you that puts a large gap in the building pool of lava*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:51 pm

i simply dodge the beam and fly toward you flowting ontop of the lava with a punch*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

*i backbend the punch and flip you into the air salem beams then beginto rain in an concentrate toward your body below i use the salem eruption*

jutsu list
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 6:55 pm

i teleport behind you and kick you into the lava pool*bye ryo
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 7:08 pm

*Before Ryo falls into the lava pool, thousands of chakra strings fly into the air creating a bridge as it catches Ryo, like a spider web.*
"Hello..."
*I walk through some tree's as my figure is seen. I then throw needle's surrounded by black chakra as the fly towards you, I motion my hand with the strings towards me as Ryo is wrapped in teh strings he trailed with the strings, Ryo is thrown into a nearby tree safely. I then recylce the chakra strings onto the needles.*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 7:22 pm

[[and thats it ]]

*i fly off of the tree as though nothing has happened *by kyoji* i salem field the lava pool and blow a huge hole in the ground the lava then drains into it i land on the ground i make portal using zyukio and grab you and we both go out of the area of the spiral you made i then put an orb on your body it then takes a sample of your chakra i then toss you across the field *well guess this ends it you impudent fool*i float above you and make a blast of salem . salem stone then covers your whole body in a house sized cube and condences as much as possible(being the hard rock it is thats not to much) and begins to get extremely tight to a bone crushing sufficating point leaving no room for any part of your body to move from the out side there is completely no space in side of the cube i then pull senshu out and salem stones begin to swarm behind me i then open a portal that spins around the cube i then launch an arrow that seems as a beam of light moving at a hyper-sonic speed that goes through the rock from every direction(due to the portals) and goes through your head the salem stone then crushes the rest of your bones and the salem stones then dissipate leaving nothing but your crushed body i then take the orb and destinybreaker and gaurdian and begin to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:13 pm

*I Warp in appearing in front of Ryoichi* Any reason for your actions? *I push you down grabbing DestinyBreaker but leaving you with Guardian and the orb. I spin the blade as I place it on my shoulder* This was Arri's you can't have it.
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:15 pm

fine dont want it anyway*i stand again*he believed he was better besides
[[off site reason actually]]
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:23 pm

((Whatevs, keep it off site.))

*I turn around* Bye. *This version of me was a clone it poofs away to the office. It leaves the DestinyBreaker there(int the office) before poofing away to join me in my battle*

Last edited by Atomsk on Tue 30 Dec 2008, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji   friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji Empty

Back to top Go down

friends go at it this time i wont lose kyoji
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next