Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

search for the 4 wing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

search for the 4 wing Empty
PostSubject: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 6:51 pm

*i begin to walk out of the village into the forest in search of the four winged angel*hmm i sense her in this direction*i begin to walk in a different direction than the previous till i come to a clearing *hmm*i begin to walk throught the clearing*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:05 am

*i come to a huge waterfalland turn back till i come to a clearing again i then begin to wonder around it aimlessly*where are you rousis
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:11 am

*i then notice a small lake and i notice there something by it as i get closer within arm reach distance it turns around and hits me with what would seem a staff of some sort

???:why have you come near me *four white wings then fold out of her back*

your rousis arent you

rousis:yes how do you know this and why do you ressemble my fallen sister

*i draw xenkari*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:12 am

rousis:hmm why have you presented yourself before boy

ryo: because i need your power

rousis:then your looking to get your self killed id be happy to ablige
*she then comes at me with liokin(the staff)at an undodgable speed*

hmm*i block the attack with xenkari*and go flyin backward of my feet*damn*i then stand again
i then create a salem rasengan and begin to come at her with it*

rousis:she grabs my arm and throws me into a near by tree she then proceeds to begin to spin her staff around and a turquese ish colored lightning begins to appear around her staff she holds it up and lightning of the same color begins to strike the spinning
staff many times before she releases the lightning toward me from many directions at an unorthidox speed
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:13 am

*i block the incoming attack from two different directions and get hit from many other directions and lay on the ground smoking
*you *breath*damn bitch*i begin to slowly get up and launch a salem blast at rousis

rousis:*i dodge the blast by flapping my wings and shooting into the air i then begin to spin my staff again until it can be seen as nothing but a turquoese disk i then begin to launch many of the discs at the boy*

*i begin to launch salem waves at the disks to cut through them i then rush at you with my salem rasengan as i approach you
i slice a portal and come out of it behind you*

rousis:my intuition kicks in my and i see the attack coming i fly to the side slightly allowing you to fly right in front of me i then smack you into the ground using my staff i then begin to spin it around and lightning of the turquoise color from the sky then begins to launch down at you moving at an blinding speed

i block the attack with xenkari slightly but take a substantial amount of damage attack i lay on the ground yet again smoking
damn why is it she so much stronger and that lightning seems stronger than my salem what the fuck is this
i stagger up again *now we get serious *an orb of salem begins to spin around my body and it then breaks and i come out in salem state i then rush at you in a extreme speed with senshu and launch an arrow at point blank that seems as a beam of light
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:14 am

rousis:*i get grazzed just slightly in my attempt to dodge the attack*wait it feels like unis unis is that you wait thats how you found me your my si...brother but still if you want my power your going to have to prove your self*i rush at you in a blazing speed and the turquoise lightning begins to swarm my body it then all leeds to my staff as i begin to bang it against the ground many times constantly realesing 360 degree waves of the lightning toward you

i rush through the waves taking almost completely no damage from the waves and rush at you with a salem rasengan

rousis:i launch a direct wave at you of the T. lightning

i rush through it with the rasengan

rousis:i look at it as he approaches me with the rasengan*damn its to close *i take the rasengan and go flying back really far and look at the wound*im not down that easy*i begin to spin my staff and lightning wildly strikes the ground many times *runno blaze*the turquiose lightning (runno) is launched out of the staff in the shape of a tornado it then begins to tunnel through the ground it then rises from under the ground near where you stand lightning then begins to strike out toward you from every point in the tornado as the whole thing begins to close in on you
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:14 am

i put up a field of salem to block the runno i then have the field expand widening the tornado until it ripps i then quickly rush out and salem eruption while in the middle of doing so i launch a beam of salem toward you

rousis:*i start to try to run in the field but fall to the ground and get hit with the beam *damn hmm this kids good ok kid here the deal if you can survive this attack which no one else has you have my blessing*i fly into the sky and throw my staff above myself and there it floats one bolt of runno flies to the ground and hits it making an huge explosion 1/4 of an atom bombsearch for the 4 wing ExplosionPhoto i then proceed to launch many more of these bolts concentrated toward you*

*i make a barrier using salem stone channeled with concentrated salem chakra making it blast proof using a portal i appear above you inbetween you and the staff i knock you toward the ground and begin to follow you down drilling you with many punches as we approach the ground i come at you with a rasengan*

rousis:i take the rasengan and lay on the ground*nice to see you again unis but i guess my time here has gone hmm boy what is your name

ryoichi
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:23 am

rousis:ryo*grunt of pain*ichi hmm thats a nice name i give you my blessing rio*her body then turns to a ball of white light and moves into my body her staff then stays on the ground*

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
i scream as four wings sprout out of my body
and i notice the numerous amount of power that is in runno
i then walk over to the angels staff and pick it up i then proceed to walk toward the burst*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: search for the 4 wing   search for the 4 wing Empty

Back to top Go down

search for the 4 wing
Page 1 of 1