Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

ALL NEW .HACK// GAME.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Ovan_

_Ovan_

Male Number of posts : 87
Kekkai Genkai : N/A
Registration date : 2008-10-31

ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. Empty
PostSubject: ALL NEW .HACK// GAME.   ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 5:51 pm

There's a new .hack// game comming out. It's hinted as the "last" of the series. That's right, no more after this project. v v. Anyways, ladies and gentlemen, I give you....
ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. LinkGameTitle
.HACK//LINK!!!

This is the first of the series to arrive on PSP. In Link, Players take control of Tokio Kuryu, a second year junior-high student. Presented through manga-style visuals, the game's story promises to clear up the mysteries from past entries. Over 100 characters from past .hack games, anime, manga, and books will make an appearance.

Gameplay promises to retain the basics of past titles, with players facing off in battle against enemies as they explore dungeons. The difference here is that you move around in a party of two, with the CPU-controlling the other character. The game will include 33 such CPU-controlled characters.

Another change includes a more action-heavy combat system. While specifics haven't been revealed, your movement and the cut-in animation sequences during combat are said to be somewhat like a fighting game. The game does promise a simple control scheme, though, for those who aren't too good with action games.

.hack//Link is currently without a final release date, but is listed by Famitsu as being 50% complete.

Here's the article.

ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. 13430_hack1_122_882lo
ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. 13437_hack2_122_522lo
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NEW .HACK// GAME.   ALL NEW .HACK// GAME. EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 5:56 pm

Yea I read about this on
dothackers.net
But your scan is a much higher quality.

I'm rather ticked that Haseo is in his 1st form in this game but that doesn't mean the game won't be good.

And with it's action-heavy combat system I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I'll reserve it if it comes out in America.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org

ALL NEW .HACK// GAME.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Fun Stuff/Other Stuff :: Video Games-
Jump to: