Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too Empty
PostSubject: my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too   my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too EmptyThu 18 Sep 2008, 3:44 pm

my reason for being a ninja is to obtain fame and glory to help those in need and to back up my friends when their in trouble
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too   my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too EmptyThu 18 Sep 2008, 3:54 pm

my reason for being a ninja is to become a warrior of un matched skills
Back to top Go down
Elco
Chuunin
Chuunin
Elco

Female Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too   my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too EmptyThu 18 Sep 2008, 5:48 pm

My reasons for being a ninja is so I can protect those in which are important to me.
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too   my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too EmptyThu 18 Sep 2008, 5:52 pm

very good reasons team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too   my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too Empty

Back to top Go down

my reason for being a ninja-my team come and reply to this everyone else is welcome to post here too
Page 1 of 1