Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger Empty
PostSubject: Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger   Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:46 pm

Murasame Liger
Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger 1207146257_l

Weapons:Murasame Blade, Dual Sword Cannon, Triple-Barrelled Shock Cannon, Strike Laser Claw x4, Tail Blade

He specializes in sword and weaponary attacks he has nice spped but deadly attacks*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger   Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:12 pm

using genesis zoids akarui
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger   Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

yea at least im not usein a fusion zoid
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger   Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 7:47 pm

A little back ground on him

Crew 1
Weight 87.0 tons
Depth 22.3 m
Height 9.2 m
Maximum Speed 307 km/h
Equipment Pile Bunker x2

Murasame Liger type Zoid, unique to the Zoids: Genesis fictional universe.

The Zoid's main weapon, and most distinctive feature, is the Murasame Blade, a large blade mounted to a collar on the waist of the Zoid. The blade is mounted on a swivelling arm, which allows the blade to cover a 300 degree arc, while being able to swing through ninety degrees from the top of the Zoid to the left side. The sword has the kanji '村雨' (pronounced "murasame" and likely meaning "village rain" [1]) engraved on its flat, and is made from Metal Zi, an incredibly strong ancient metal.

The Murasame Liger is fast and agile, its overall performance comparable to the Liger Zero. To further enhance its performance, the Zoid is equipped with a pair of Pile Bunkers on its legs that allow it to make sudden high-speed turns

Alternate Forms
In addition to its standard form, the Murasame Liger possesses two additional forms, named Hayate and Mugen. It reaches them via transformation ("Evolt") during times of great stress or need.

The red Hayate Liger (ハヤテライガー, Hayate Raigā?) (from 疾風, meaning "hurricane") form loses the Murasame Blade from its back, gaining in its place the Murasame Knife and Murasame Divider (formed from the original blade, and located on the Zoid's forelegs), along with a powerful booster array. The boosters increase the speed of the Zoid to over 400 km/h.
The white Mugen Liger (ムゲンライガー, Mugen Raigā?) (from 無限, meaning "infinite") form is significantly heavier than the other two forms, with a corresponding loss in maximum speed. The Murasame Blade is again lost, but is replaced by two large blades that are crossed across the Zoid's back when stored.

It is said that the alternate's forms will only unlock to that of a skilled pilot when that happens it will evolt, when the user is in danger and will transforms into the Hayete liger, and then to the Mugen liger.

I found this zoid while swimming under the seaof the village even tho it was under water for many year's when i brought it up to the surface it looked as if it was brand new,and since that day me and him have been partner's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger   Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger Empty

Back to top Go down

Akarui Zoid Murasame Liger
Page 1 of 1