Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

destruction of all you love Kazeneku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathan

Leviathan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-20

destruction of all you love Kazeneku Empty
PostSubject: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 6:59 pm

*I blast down the door to the house and walk in* So your're living in a big house and I live the life of a bandit ... but not for long *I draw flow and start to slash the walls apart and summon water clones to blow up the upper and lower floors* This should catch his attention *A giant wolf and tiger run behind me and start to growl* So you even have pets my brother, *With a quick swing of my sword I knock both animals out* Not so fierce now are we? *the house begins to crumble into a pile of bricks* He'll have to come now or those animals lives with fade*I stand on what used to be a house a wait*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:03 pm

*I run to my house and wonder what could have happened* Who the hell did this, and why? Rip, Rush,come to me.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:12 pm

*I chuckle* If you mean those animals, they're slowly dying under those bricks Kazeneku.
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:14 pm

Who are you, and why are my friends under my house? *I look at the stranger and wonder why does he feel so familiar*
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:16 pm

Theyy tried to stop me from destroying your house, of course. And you're next.
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:20 pm

How dare you harm them!! I don't know what your problem with me is, but it ends here! *Out of anger my chakra starts to swirl around my body with water* You bastard!!! *I run toward him*
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:26 pm

Into the divide*I wave my hand and a gate opens* Not now brother, but some day soon *I back into the gate and it starts to close* By the way, my name is Leviathan *the gate disappears fully*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:30 pm

*I stop and look around* Leviathan huh you'll pay for what you did when that day comes *I think why did he call me brother then dig Rip and Rush from under the bricks and go to get them help*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destruction of all you love Kazeneku   destruction of all you love Kazeneku Empty

Back to top Go down

destruction of all you love Kazeneku
Page 1 of 1