Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hosaki back in action looking for a battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:59 pm

*Using the momentum of KR's swing, Shiro increases the power and speed of his swing making a 360 degree turn and smacking KR's scythe right out of his hand, he then brings up his blade to KR's neck with his playful smile.*
You should do the same kid.
*He removes his blade form his neck and then forcepalms KR to the ground next to Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 12:08 am

*still watching bullets fly towards shiro laphing as he tottaly ignores the fact there coming takes blade and throws it in the air and it splits into thouasnds of smaller swords and they all fly towards shiro then moves aside leting KR fly into the ground*

KR: *hits the ground at great speed and gets up almost instantly* damnit *syth materializes back into hand *

mind giving me a hand fool

KR:*throws syth into air and copy cats hosakis move adding onto the many already beingn thrown the syth turns into miny ones and fly towards you spining* how about that Razz

Good enough!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 1:13 pm

*Shiro smiles at each blade slices through him, each pierceing through his body.*
Oh no.. you got me....
*The body then disapates into water and Shiro appears behind Hosaki with his free hand covered ina birght blue flame.*
BUSTER WOLF!
*He then slams his fist into Hosaki's back with incredible force, making him fly through the pillar of rock he had risen from the ground earlier, then his body skidding across the ground, Shiro stomps the ground in front of him, making a pillar of rock launch KR into the air.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 2:07 pm

*stumbles up* hey notice a patern

KR: not realy...

*face palms self* ok just listen get back to back with me

KR:flys over and gets back to back with hosaki and then plants 3 mini barb like contrapions into the ground and draws a circle with a werid symbol in it around us in the dirt*

*laphs* now do you catch my drift

KR: ha your just getting luckey

*takes you gun and shoots 8 rounds of fire bullets towards shrio*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:05 pm

*3 of the bullets graze through Shiro's cloack surprizing him, then he deflects teh others with his blade.*
Bring it kid!
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:07 pm

*laphs taunting you* come on get over here i wanna whipe the smug look off your face *i say smileing*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:13 pm

*Shiiro grasps his blade and brings it at his side.*
Dragon Howl!
*This time, Shiro begins swinging his sword continuosly sending a barrage of deafening sonic booms speeding toward KR and Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:19 pm

GOTCHYA *the two brarb wire contrapions shoot you spiraling through your attack as me and KR get knocked back by the attack and shoot into your legs making you bleed a little*

KR: its time *bangs syth on the ground* FEEL MY PAIN!!!! *symbols bellow us glows as KR Turns skeleton like* muahhahaha allow me to demenstrate what i just did *as shiros blood leaks down the barb wire trap into the cirle KR takes out a long pointed object like spear and cuts his face a cut then apears on shiros face* hahahahahh!!!!!! UNDERSTAND!!!!!! *barbwire then pulls out of shiros legs barley hurting him *

you do know you scare me when your like this

KR:*takes pointed spear and leans on it* come at me shiro!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:31 pm

*Shiro smirks as he chuckles closing his eyes.*
It looks like play times over then.
*Shiro hands begin to fill with electric energy as he opens his eyes, revealing the dim red glwo in tehm as his Fire Spirit is released. He then disapears from the ground and ends up behind KR and Hosakii,*
ENERGY RAIN!
*He releases the beams of lightening at close range, each beam exploding on impact as the make contact with KR's and Hosaki's bodies.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:34 pm

*quickly doges attack knicking my arm

KR:*laphing evily disapears and reapears safly away from attack* i wounder hosaki wat it would be like to have a hole in my hand

0.o never know till your try!

KR: *takes sharp spear and percies it through hand wich in term puts a hole through shiros hand*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:43 pm

*Shiro winces at the pain, then looks at his hadn to see a hole. He then laughs as his playful smile appears.*
You really are a kid... But since you like inflicting pain on youself...
*Shiro appears behind KR with his reverse blade drawn and facing opisite KR so their backs are back to back.*
Let's see how you like being pierced with steel.
*Taking his blade with his eyes closed still smiling, Shiro takes his reverse blade and sends it through KR's back, making is pierce through his body leaving out at his chest. He then feels the pain of the wound on himself.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:51 pm

KR:*cracks up laphing* now youv angerd me ill match your steel with mine *stabs his metal steel pool into all 4 vital organs*

YOU IDOT ..ITS CALLED SPARING NOW KILLING

KR: well if thats not enough you say *takes spear out of liver and stabs it into his leg*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:57 pm

*Shiro closes his eyes as his face turns serious.*
You know nothing of pain... First flame.
*Shiro's eyes begin glowing a dim red as he sheatsh his reverse blade and call Muramasa to his hand within a flame. Shiro then disapears from behind KR to in front of Hosaki with his arm extended and electricty sparking in his palm. he speaks witha calm voice.*
Hadouken.
*Shiro fires a ball of lightening towards Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 6:50 pm

*jumps high in the air so the ball only hits my foot* ahhh bastard

KR:....we dont know pain! we just got done almost dieing from a bastard in a cloak who

STOP...*Shivers* horrible memories

KR: righto then *takes long sharp blade and stabs it into his leg through the bone laphing crazily*

*watches as hole apears on shiro many holes on shiros body i see poor blood* he sure as hell never gives up *takes out gun* mhmm *shoots a 2 dark bullets at you*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:36 pm

*Shiro faces KR as his eyes still glow a dim red, His face no longer wearing his smile. His eyes shoot towards Hosaki as he speaks in the same clam voice.*
Second flame...
*Flames rise from the ground in a circular motion as Shiiro's body begins to grow red from chakra. He then disapears from the ground, ending up behind Hosaki instantly, avoiding the shots fired at him. This time holding Batosai in his hand in a underhanded fashion.*
Tidal Flame...
*He lifts up his free hand as flames rise from the ground the size of a small tidal wave flowing with the motion of water. The wave of fire towers over Hosaki and KR.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:53 pm

quick KR do your thing *a light sheild apears around us*

KR: now to realy hurt you hosaki do it

*whipes gun out and shoots a dark bullet into KR"S main chakara vain system*your one crazy bastard

KR: alow me to explain even tho i probley shouldnt *twiches from effects* this will eat away at my chakara wich i dont have any but it will eat away and anything it can my body my blood it pretty much will hollow you out taking away the first thing thats most dear to you* (effects begin to sink into shiro)

The bullets main goal is to take your biggest advantage and crush it of corse now that you kno that KR is nothing he is a summon has no chakara limit has no life per say this will eat away at everything he needs but doesnt need Razz confusing yes i kno just feel the pain youll see (shiros speed begins to get effected due to the poision)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:16 pm

Pathetic... You time is near...
*Shiro clasps his hadns together still speaking in the same clam manner.*
Final flame... DRAGON INSTALL!
*Shiros body is engulfed in flames as two wings begin to form on his back.*
Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 Fire_a10
*Shiro then dismisses Batosai as he calls Tyrael to his hand. Shiro then lifts his free hand in the air and is covered in a geyser of flames rising from the ground (Think of Sephiroth using his flame move.), which begin to increase in size, the force of the flames rising begin to pull KR and Hoaski closer.*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:26 pm

*snaps fingers* well KR the battles just about over...lets try somthing!!!

KR: dont go fucking me up!!!

ahh shut up *summons darkswordsmen and my brother then draws combination symbol*

Krobman: what the hell Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 Images

Krobman: now its game time!!!!!!!(posion still effecting shiro but not efecting KM) *takes out flaming knifes and throws them at shiro and then using the other arm shoots a masive beam at shiro*muahahha

it worked!! *takes out sword and chucks it at shiro wich spilts into thousands of mini swords and then takes out gun and shoots massive chakara bullets towards him*

Krobman: IM NOT DONE YET * apears behind shiro still before any attack hits and shoots another beam expt this ones a bit darker*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:37 pm

*Shiro spreads his wings breaking the geysey of flames. Shiro then holds Tyrael in front of him as the blade shines with a bright light.*
Ty.. Let's end this...

Tyrael- With pleasure.

*Shiro eyes turn to s silvery white as the wings of flame begin to form into two wings of light. Shiro then takes flight into the air as teh wings of light complete.*
Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 Tyreal10
*He disapears from the sky and apears in front of KR. Then at incredible speed, Shiro knock KR to the ground with the side of his blade, where he then apears standing over him with his hands clasped.*
So much for your curse... Sacred Vai!
*The ground beneath KR and Shiro begins to light as seal forms on the ground. When complete, the seal on the ground forms a circle with teh sign for "Holy" strechtched across is.*
Darkness will not rule here... For you are now on holy ground...
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:41 pm

*laphs next to your head with gun pointed straight into it right up to your skull* well your forgot about me * i say with a smirk* then puts gun in pocket hahaha looks like you win but next time watch out for me cuz within this gun was two explosive bullets ready to brake your skull opean!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:53 pm

*Shiro smiles as his eyes close and the wings of light remain. He dismisses the seal beneath them and laughs.*
Looks like I let my guard down... You've grown Saki... I'll give you that.

Tyrael- Why are you stopping Kazuma...? Why not finish it?

Because... There is no point. He could've taken me out.

*The wings of light begin to fade as shiro open his eyes letting out a sigh.*
That was rather short. You shouldn't give in so easily...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:02 pm

((That was a rather interesting match.. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosaki back in action looking for a battle   Hosaki back in action looking for a battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosaki back in action looking for a battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2