Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Limitiations of Energy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 5:30 pm

Dammit!Tarvos!! *As the feathers pierce Tarvos I look at her. As the explosions take place I watch her face as it is hidden from me in the smoke*

Tarvos: Revenge! *The metal protrusion in Tarvos's chest begins to glow as she fires a large spear of pink enegry toward Ace further enhanced by the damage she has taken. As the smoke clears Tarvos stands damaged..data appears to be dripping from her various hole in her body*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 1:12 pm

*i warp in front of Zeik and with a slash of each blade, a portal opens comprised of pure light and darkness that the pink blast flies into*

Didn't see that shit comin'...
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 4:32 pm

Tarvos you doing okay? *I look over as Tarvos slowy begins to heal..very slowly*

Tarvos:I'm doing well but you and Skeith need to take over for now.

Alright. *I look to ZK* Didn't see what coming?
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 12:18 am

zeik panting from exsution* i was beiging to think you forgot about us *zeik spins his blade around and the orbs on his shoulders begin to glow* lets wrap this shit up shall we *zeik looks to zk awaiting his reply*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 1:04 pm

Alright then.

*i release Arcane Oath and Redemption from my hands and they begin to float behind me crossing at the blades. i hold my right hand to my face and our of darkness the mask of Kotonryu appears. my eyes glow golden behind the mask and my body begins to turn into pure chakra. the area around us trembles as the mask glows a dark purple. Judg,ent is called to my back in itssword form and it bisects the x that Redemption and Arcane Oath made to float directly behind me. my body swirls with chakra and judgment glows a bluish white calling on the power of Kingdom Hearts*

This is the end.

*all the power stops and there is a split second of calm, then my body explodes with power and i am revealed in my Twilight State*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 3:51 pm

Kingdom Hearts..just looking at it pisses me off. Skeith! Tarvos! Come on.
*Skeith and Tarvos return to their orb forms and begin to circle me as my Chakra begins to wildly whip around* Skeith the Terror of Death. Tarvos the Avenger. Phase 1 and Phase 7...Empower me! *Skeith and Tarvos then plunge into me and their symbols are shown on my body with Chakra Blades of Pink/Red and White behind me. The Epitaph Mode*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:33 pm

I might as well go full on.

*i slowly raise my hand to my face and grasp the bandana over my eyes. i lift it to my forehead revealing my eyes, one black as night and the other shining a pure light*

I can see now clearer than ever.

*i strike a stance floating right above the ground (Final form) and disappear leaving my blades to fly at you repeatedly and endlessly*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 10:40 pm

*I move my hand forward and the Chakra Blades rush forward combating the blades of ZK various blows are seen as energy is given off from the attacks.*
Tell me ZK..what is it that you see..*My Chakra Eye glows as the symbol glow rapidly as well. My eyes begin darting around the battlefield as I attempt to home in on the now disappeared ZK*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 12:22 am

Everything.

*i reappear above you with a Greatest Impact as the blades continue their onslaught*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 10:05 am

((Greatest Impact..I thought that was a Kham exclusive.))
*The other Chakra Blades appear in front on you and cross together to attempt to black the attack but it only works slightly as the Greatest Impact breaks through. I create a shield of Burst at the exact moment of impact..but still go crashing through the ground. I recover shortly and jump from the ground. I then look at ZK*

Everything..that's..hmm. *I call back my Chakra Blades from fighting with ZK's blades. They return to my back and start spinning as the symbols continue to glow* Skeith..help out here!
Skeith's Voice: Okay!! *The White symbols on my body begin to glow as Skeith Energy Scythe appears before me*

*I look at ZK and my face gets even more serious. I begin Burst Dancing all over the field even faster than before slashing with the Energy Scythe open Data "rifts" for a flurry of Data Bullets emerge and strike*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 3:54 pm

*i call my blades back to me and begin swirling my hands about me at an impressive speed. my swords begin swirling about me at a speed so fast that it's invisible and they begin knocking away your data bullets in random directions*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 4:34 pm

Hmm. *I begin laughing* ARGH!! *I begin slashing even faster with the Energy Scythe Burst Dancing everywhere opening Data "rifts" once more releasing even more bullets that will split into smaller much faster bullet when hit*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 5:11 pm

ENOUGH!!!

*i warp right in front of you during your Burst Step and call Arcane Oath to my hand to clash with your Energy Scythe with my right and then Redemption and Judgment fly att you spinning gathering electricity as they spin, glowing with a strange power that lifts us both from the ground slightly*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 5:11 pm

The member 'ZK' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 2, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 5:21 pm

ARGH!! *The Chakra Blades glows as they spin. Chakras of Lightning,Burst and Wind gather as they are shot toward Judgement and Redemption.* ZERO!! *I continue pushing fowarding with my Energy Scythe as streams of power appear violenty branching out from us*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 5:21 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 3, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 5:33 pm

ZERO!!!! *My Chakra Blades blast your blades backwards and far* DAMMIT!!! *I as continue to push forward with my Energy Scythe my clothes begin to rip as well as random cuts on my body appear from the force of the clash. Large strands of chakra now surround us. Every aspect of reality seems to break, Time seems to stand still. A large plume of Energy envelopes the whole area. When the Light subsides I look at you the Energy Scythe still in my hand*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 7:12 pm

*from the clash of epic proportions, the light subsides and i am left holding Arcane Oath while crackling with electricity. ((You're right. The dice roll doesn't love you here.)) the previous clash has left my hair white and a scar running up my right arm. the blood is dripping onto the floor and my arm is shaking in strain holding Arcane Oath*

Sorry.. But there is no Zero here... The past is dead and we must awaken new power. The power to protect.

*i let go of Arcane Oath and it floats in front of me*

The power to create.

*Redemption appears before me right next to Arcane Oath*

And the power to destroy.

*Judgment appears in my left hand and i clench my right fist making Redemption and Arcane Oath float to my forearm and begin spinning at an impossible speed connected at the handles, making a large spinning shield of blades. the light and darkness spark a little and Judgment glows golden signifying a new resolve*

I hope you're ready to show that this is what you deserve!

Damn... This hurts... He's gotten much better... Good. It'll turn out good anyway.

*i rush at you with the shield first shooting shards of light and darkness at you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Nov 2008, 5:03 pm

((It was a draw..but then again It could have been better. Dices be damned))

No Zero huh? *The blood from my body falls to the ground. I'm heavily panting and look at the incoming shards. I jump backwards and stumble as the shards strike at me. I quickly regain control of myself.*

*The Chakra Blade begin to grow in size and begin to spin like a giant wheel((Viewed from a side view It would resemble a circle)). My other blades then come together with a small opening.((Surge, Tempest, Epitaph's Promise and Luna Diviner)) and spin in front of the Chakra Blades.((They resemble a "cone")) Massive amounts of powerful Chakra begin to build up. I place my hands in the empty section of the Chakra Blades. Energy Disk and Beams of Lightning, Burst and Wind begin to fire out randomly. The energy begin stored by the "Cannon" has me stationary..only able to turn around. The symbols on my body glow rapidly as the disk and beams continue to fire while the main weapon prepares for the Data Drain.((A massive blast of energy...used in the .hack games to "drain" but on here it will just be a massive energy blast))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 2:10 pm

*i warp out of the way last minute, being hit by a large amount of the blast. when i reappear, i am sent flying as a smoking ball of fucked up. i skid across the ground and the spinning blades on my right arm break away from me and fly off in arbitrary directions*

I'm really tired of getting blasted...

*make my way to my feet leaning on Judgment*

This... Is... The end.

*with my last bit of energy that i feel like expending before it becomes a burden, i pick up Judgment and hold it out towards you. the blade disappears and leaves nothing but a golden shimmer that begins to swirl around me. i strike a stance and hold my left hand close to me ((SS2 Gohan and Cell)). the shimmer begins to fluctuate wildly around me, giving off a look of a flame. the shimmer gathers into a golden Chidori-like ball of chakra in my left hand. my hair flows upward and the area around us begins to shake violently as the power in my hand grows as time passes*

Aeon, after this, the rest will be left to you.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 4:19 pm

*The force from the attack has my body drained. The Symbols on my body now glow dim. I'm heavily panting. Blood drips from various slashes on my body. Some of the Chakra Blades fall to the ground and shatter while some just lie there. Surge, Tempest, and Luna Diviner all fall to the ground right in front of my feet.*

*Epitaph's Promise is the only blade that I catch when it falls down* The...rest?

Tarvos:*Speaks to me from withing* Aeon...
Skeith: Tarvos...we shouldn't make him stop..let's just support him,with everything we have.

*Epitaph's Promise begins to dimly glow. I place it forward with my left hand almost touching my wrist* Uhg! *I fall to both knees* ...no. I can't. *I stand up but fall to one knee this time. I continue holding Epitaph's Promise tightly*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:46 pm

Stand Aeon. Never let your own weakness be your downfall.

*the energy glows even brighter and crackles more strongly than evver. the area continues to shake with earthquake force*

NOW COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

Heh. *The Chakra Blades and the shattered ones on the ground begin to turn a Silvery/White color as they burst into strands of thick energy the begin to thrust themselves into the Epitaph's Promise*

ZK...my weakness is myself. Tempest now turns into a thick strand of silver/white energy that thurst intself into Epitaph's Promise* I'm flawed..I'm not as strong as I could be...*Surge is the next to follow in becoming silver energy for Epitaph's Promise* I doubt my powers, even though I always train. *Luna Diviner follows after Surge* But..it's through this "weakness" and this battle..that I've learned..*various Ninja tools become energy and converge to Epitaph's Promise* My powers are mine..I can't deny what I have...even if I feel that it's not enough. *My various forms and transformations quickly come to be but quickyl disappear as their energy is transported to Epitaph's Promise* If I embrace what I have, Fight with the knowledge that these powers are within me. I will fufill my Promise..to become as strong as I possibly can.*

*As all these energy make it into Epitaph's Promise a large gust a pure energy flow through the area* ZK...Zeik. You two..have made me realize my powers are mine..and I can't deny that. I wasn't going to let my dreams die..but you all made me see that I was not reaching for them with my full potiental and for that I thank you.* I raise Epitaph's Promise into the air the Silver/White energy white emitting from it and me* ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!! *I rush toward ZK with Epitaph's Promise at my side extended..Silver/White energy..wildy bursts*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 10:19 pm

Perfect. You pass.

*i extend my foot and you run into it hard. then i take the golden Chidori in my hand and crush it, releasing all the energy stored in it. this creates an electrical field that is so strong it bends the reality of the area around us. lightning lashes out from it and threatens to grow in power exponentially and begins to ravage my body as well*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 10:40 pm

*As I get kick I let out a gasp..that almost sounds silent. My Chakra Eye deactivates and the Silver/White Chakra dispurses into the air violently*

*I turn my head to ZK* pa.ss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Limitiations of Energy   The Limitiations of Energy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Limitiations of Energy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next