Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training Empty
PostSubject: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 6:52 pm

*focus and open the gate and walk in* come and get me *I draw Essence and star cutting down phantoms one by one*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

*as I keep slicing phantoms I remember the day everyone was taken for me* Kimizaka you bastard you took everything from me and felt no remorse you told me I was not worth taking and when I got stronger to find you I swear on my own soul I will kill you and free my father and his people*I put away essence and take my buster sword off my waist and throw it in a boomerang effect it hit multiple phantoms and comes back to me* ahhhh
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 7:30 pm

*as I catch the buster sword I get bit on the shoulder by a phantom I knock him off and look at him* you your .....me how

Phantom- you hatered for Kimizaka feeds the Phatoms here and with a taste of your energy I took you apperance I can't say your the nicest body I've taken the form of but you energy tastes sweet and I want more*He jumps at me*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 8:16 pm

*in a hurry I smack him away with end of my buster* ok not sure wat you just said but how can you talk

Phantom- I'm not just a phantom I am a warrior from long ago that was traped here by that greed driven bastard

Kimizaka

Phantom-yes*he runs at me agin but doges my sword and connects with a kick to my chest* you come here for the same reason

yes I will kill him unlike you

Phantom-silly child
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:41 pm

Neku-what you think I can't beat him or somethin

Phantom-When the time comes I think you can beat but kill him it's not in your heart no matter how much you hide it to end someones life prematurely is not your way the few people you have killed were to protect your self or out of love for others

Neku-Don't act like you can see my heart*I stand up and point my sword at him* he cost me alot ,killed half of my friends and family and imprisoned the rest out of love and respect for the those who he has wronged I will kill him*I charge the phantom*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 11:10 am

Phantom- you a very conflicted person*the phantom turns transparent and goes through me*you should have known I could do that wait a sec I sence the presence of another phantoms power not like these one here high amounts like the Phantom jewel

(I hold up my gauntlet and show him the phantom jewl I have inbede in it*
Neku-you mean one of these

Phantom-how is it possible that a child like you got that I never knew there was a white one either
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 5:23 pm

Neku-I duplicated one of the jewels and this was the end result why do you seem so struck by the jewl

Phantom-With all 7 you can destroy or rule the Phantom relm why is a kid like you collecting them

Neku-thats for me to know and you to find out *I start running at him* rasengan

Phantom- I won't have a kid take my dream from me*his arm turns dark*Darkness Devours Ain Soph Aur!
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 7:12 pm

Neku- damn it you have my moves too *I turn and run from the attack as it homes in on me*

Phantom-run all you want my energy is infinite here
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 5:21 pm

*I turn and create 6 clones and they surround me like a box*

Phantom- kid you tink that febal box can hold off the ain soph aur

Neku-Nope but I knew you were not smart enough to know I would get the clone hit willingly

Phantom- wat are you getting at boy

Neku-*me and the clones start to glow I jump in the air above the Phantom* sound clone smash *the clones explode sending the phantom into the air*

Phantom-how is this possible I'm not able to use your sound powers

Neku- I trained long and hard my vocal cords were damaged my voice box crushed a level of sound a copy cat ghost can't just use like that*I store chakra in my chest and let it out*Sound Burst*I shoot a blast of multi waved sound blasts at the Phantom*

Phantom- good one boy*he falls to the ground on his back*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 5:40 pm

*I land on the ground and walk up to him* thank you for everything Im glad that you are a part me I know that I will never get too far by holding on to a grudge from so long ago but did you have to make up that story to throw me off

Phantom-wat are you talking about

Last edited by Kazeneku on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:04 pm

Neku- your not just a Phantom are you

Phantom- when did you figure it out*He comes to his feet*

Neku- the power of that last attack the last time I saw that was*A bright light shines and blinds me and my mother appears*

Mom-Kazeneku you ignored my warning and came down here,put on the gauntlet, and used the Phantom jewls why

Neku- to get stronger Mom and look who happened to be here *she looks over in surprise

Mom-Richard your alive but why is my son down here

Dad- he's my son too and I had to see how he's grow it's been 5 years

Neku- lets talk later dad come on I can get use out of here*I hold the jewl out and the door opens* come on

Mom- Kazeneku he is bound here by Kimizaka

Dad-Yes I am but you need to leave both of you now*Phantoms and start to stom on us* leave now Kazeneku*He starts to fight off the phantoms*

Neku- No dad I have to save you*I draw my buster sword*

Mom- No Kazeneku we have to leave*She grabs me and unleashes giant white energy wings* Richard stay alive* she fly into the air with me

Dad-I will*he tosses a vile of blessed water to me* go to the fountain son and use this it's what you need to go to the next level*

Neku- Dad!!*I catch the vile and shed a tear*

Mom-*we exit the Phantom gate and it closes* you must become stronger to save them Kazeneku*

Neku-I will be coming to the kingdom to learn that technique soon Mom*I walk away*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 5:25 pm

Mom- Your gonna try to sprout soul wings Kazeneku you said you would never put your self through the pain required to obtain them and your only half blooded so you might not have the trait to get them

Neku-I'll just have to see then plus I havn't been to the kingdom in a while I might bring a few friends

Mom- well then I'll tell everyone your coming it will be fun to have you around agin*She flys away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training   the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training Empty

Back to top Go down

the Ginnungagap(gate to the phantom world) training
Page 1 of 1