Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 2:48 pm

*As Circe sees the lance coming she drops the girl, yet, the girl isnt pep, it's a puppet, a substitution.*
*I rush towards Cokes, as I charge up a powerful attack. I stop and shoot a black jolt spreading the air quickly as a dark pulse is released underneith the jolt spreading with no way out.*
*As that happens thousands of needle's shower from the two attacks, that look like an explosion of a atomic bomb.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 6:16 pm

Raiven: Jade!!

Jade: Understood! *Jade grabs Zaag and Raiven and creates a powerful barrier of green energy around the 3 of them* Fight on Cokes. *Jade smirks*

Cokes: ....*Grits his teeth* ARGH!! *Cokes begin to rapidly slash around attempting to knock away many of the needles. But because of the vast amount he still gets pierced with some and falls to one knee while continue to block needles with his large lance*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 6:24 pm

"Pathetic..."
*Rushes at Coke using Shadow Force. as I ram into him, not doing much damage since his sister was watch from a great safe distance unharmed.*
"Fire Barrier!"
*I trap both me and Coke into a raging fire.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 6:31 pm

Cokes: ARRGH!! *Cokes begins to get attacked by the raging flame*

Raiven: Foolish man.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 6:42 pm

"If I have to kill you, then I will..."
*My secret knife slides from my arm from the cloak, I walk closer then stop a little distance infront of Cokes.*

*While outside, Circe and Lycan start fighting the other three.*
*Lycan lashes it's spinal cord at Jade, and Circe exhales a spiraling fire attack, at Zaag.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 6:48 pm

Cokes: *He stands up with the aid of his giant lance* I...won't..just die like this. *He struggles but eventually points his Lance toward Lukas*

Jade: Wild Geyser. *Jade makes green energy sprout from the ground blocking the lashing of the spinal cord. He looks at Raiven and chuckles before sending shards of this green energy at Lycan*

Zaag: What's this??! Fire! How cool!! Dark Poison! *Zaag inhale and then spits a stream of purple poison that trails the flame as he covers his body in a shield to minimize damage from the attack. The shield breaks as he stumbles back*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:01 pm

*I look at Cokes, tightening my grip of my blade, a small lining of chakra covers the steel layer.*
"Give up...and I won't kill you..."

*Outside, Circe, takes a step back, then a gust blows her hair back into a black hair color, quickly she, thrust her hands from behind her into the front creating a wave of water, towards the 3.*
*Lycan roars as bone begins protruding from the ground up, as pillars, as lycan transforms into the field of bone, he shoots another wave of bone fragments.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

Cokes: Sorry I can't just give up!! *Cokes place both hands on the hilt of his lance* This is the only way, to find Peps true family!! *Cokes lunges forward his body glowing a bright gold*

Raiven: Darkness Field!! *A thick dark platform above the pillars of bone as the 3 jump on it and look at the Water Wave*

Zaag: I got this!! *Zaag creates a thick wall of poison and pushes it toward the Water Wave*

Jade: I'm sure you need back-up. *A thin layer of green energy lines the poison wall*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:16 pm

"If you help me, then I'll help you..."
*I await a response, if not then death is what's to come.*

*Lycan Leaps towards Jade and wraps the spinal cord around him pulling him away from the others.*

*Circe holds her hands out, quickly the water turns into ice, as ice spears shower from the sky.*
"Ice Tundra!"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:23 pm

Cokes:Help you do what?? You can't help me!!

Raiven: Jade, stop holding back. Darkness Retaliation!! *The Dark platform disappears and forms a dark blob leaving Zaag to float on a poison cloud made quickly*

Zaag: Hey!

Raiven: Shut up. *The ice shards begin to strike at Raivens body* Now! *The blobl begins to release large blast of Darkness*

Jade: Well it would seem that I've been found out. *Jade's body begins to flow as he release a large amount of Energy blowing Lycan away from him*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:31 pm

"That's were you are wrong...you ignorant boy..."
*I riase my sword and slash the sword out of Cokes hand, it flys out of the raging fire.*
"Help, me kill these people, and you don't need pep's true family, your her family now your being selfish..."
*I raise my blade infront of Cokes face.*

*Lycan curls up and explodes releasing green beams shaped of snake colliding with the dark energy, from the smoke Salazar resides.*
*Circe, creates weapons of ice and fires them at the 3 people.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:42 pm

Jade: I think I've played her for far to long. *Jade using speed unheard grabs Zaag and Raiven and place them in front of him*

Raiven: What are you doing?!?!

Jade: Getting power even you can't handle *The attacks come and ravage the bodies of the two. The Memory Cors are expelled from their bodies.* I'll be taking these. *Jade clenches down on the Memory Cors absorbing all of their powers. A fierce Light envelope Jade. When it subsides, the only difference are the glasses he now wears and the robe tied with many belts and buckles. A twin side scythe with the blades facing in oppiste direction rest in his hands* Fools. *Jade raise his hand as a large monster of Purple and Black forms it resemble a large Spider of sorts.* I'll take my leave now. *In a magnificent flash Jade disappears leaving his monster to cause chaos*

Cokes: You would never understand. I have to be the one who helps her find her family, I could care less about myself. This is for Peps..not for me.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 11:24 pm

"I understand that your not asking what she wants only what you think she wants!"
*My voice gets violent.*
"If I didn't understand then why would I try and protect your sister from a sudden disaster, she could have died, I could have not kept close since she didn't listen to you!"

*Circe expells a great water wave once again.*
*Salazar, grips his sword.*
"Stage 1 & 2"
*A violent wind lashes like knifes, as the air cools to cold.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 11:42 pm

Cokes: SHUT UP!!! *Cokes closes his eyes as gold aura surrounds his hands, making a sharp energy blade. he lunges forward*

*The giant spider jumps around shooting powerful blast of Darkness at Circe and the Salazar puppet*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 12:06 pm

"Right, enough with the persuasion, time for you to die, forever..."
*I swing my blade to meet his own, a clash that made sparks appear. I took my blade away and quickly kicked him below his chin, making him fly upwards. I leap into the air, below him, looks of a flying lotus, yet not the same. I make a long hand sign as puppet arms appear with blades.*
Secret Technique....
((I didn't finish the jutsu for a reason, giving to a chance.))

*Circe, recylces the water, as it quickly turns the ice, shaped of spears.*
"Time to die..."
*Salazar lunges forward to the spider as exhales a poisonous gas, as snakes lunge from the cloak from the arms wrapping around the spider's legs.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 4:03 pm

*The large spider opens its mouth and eats the gases. Something seems to stir within his belly as it turns around and shoots a massive posion net at the snakes*

Cokes: ....damn.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 4:14 pm

"Death Puppet's Play - Darkness!"
*My body transforms into a puppet, grabbing Cokes into the stomach that slide open, closing quickly, The arms surrounding the area fly into the slots of the puppet, screaming and kicking from cokes then...silent. The Puppet, becomes shrouded into a long black cloak and front flips from teh air landing gracefully on teh ground but before showing the face, I quickly transform from my puppet transformation jutsu, into my normal self.*
"Ugh.."
*I stagger to the floor, clenthing my heart.*
"Damn...his power... some resides within me!"
*The fire spin rages fiercly, as is spins into the spider, coming from the fire, I slash the spider with my sword, slowly, it burns, as the spider screams into pain.*
"What the hell?!"
*The acid/poison starts melting my sword slowly.*

*Circe, releases the ice from earlier down into the path of the spider.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 6:46 pm

*As the Spider squeals it jumps back and gets hit with the ice. It falls to the ground before hopping up once more and spiting more Poison*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

"Dammit there seems to end!"
*Salazar releases eruption's of fire from stage three of his sword. As circe see's the opertunity of a fire increase, her hair quickly turns to burgendy red, as she begins spiraling into the air as fire is collected and surrounds her quickly and makes a quick path towards the Poionous spider.*
*I quickly charge an unstable, yet powerful dark bomb attack, two orbs appear connected by 3 slightly seen strings, and is tossed at the spider.*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 7:36 pm

*The Spider fires a large dark blast of dark energy at the middle of the two orbs. It continues jumping around enventually getting hit before fading away*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 8:44 pm

*Circe, gives a sigh of relief and reforms within me, as salazar disappears within the wind, and shadows.*
"Alright...that was a tremendous challenge that we have overcome..."

((wait, since the spider's finally dead, do i still need to kill the other 3 people?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

((2 of them died remember and Jade ran away Technically you're done with the mission))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 3:11 pm

*I walk towards pep, my face sorrow for my disgracefulness. I turn and walk through the village's deeping gate's and never looked back.*
"This was an interesting mission..."

--------[Mission Closed]--------

Last edited by Lukas on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:03 pm

((WHOA!! It's cool that you closed the mission but you can't make her accept an apology. Also the only way to find her family was through his memories. Lol it's just a sad ending.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:29 pm

((Whoa I didn't know you wanted an EMO ending... lol =P, i'll edit it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town   The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assassination, Vanna report to Memoria Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2