Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

In search of someone of a challenge...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

In search of someone of a challenge... Empty
PostSubject: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:41 pm

*I am seen awaiting someone on top of a dead black tree, the ground also black with death in a small radius. My head is down as my hair covers my face (emo hair thingy), a wrapped figure is seen leaned against the base of the tree, like of a mummy.*
*I sigh and begin mumbling something, then barbed wire appears protruding from the ground wrapping around the tree, in a slow fashion, as they crush the bark of the tree, shatters and whithers away into the wind.*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 62
Kekkai Genkai : Minds void. Aka orion.
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:46 pm

"What a flashy thing to do..Mind if I go a quick round with you..Lukas.."
-_vash said after walking out of a now slightly orange dark portal. Vash had just absorbed the creator of darkness and earned the new title.. "Shadow king the lord of darkness."
But he more or less came to see the difference in the potency of his attacks._-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm

*I look up to see Vash appearing through a portal, whom I should be cautious since his powers now of absorbing Grim.*
"Ah...Vash...it's been awhile since we've done battle..."
*I stagger up still on the tree, I lean on one side as my hand on a branch.*
"So...I'll give you the first move since your a vistitor of this land..."
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:55 pm

-_vash shrugged He knew Lukas was in no postion to give a handi-cap and was certain they had actually never done battle. but he took the the first move .

vash simply aimed his hand out at the base of the tree and it blew up and snaped in half then in 8 peices then 16 until the entire thing just was meshed itno confetti.
With his free hand he lazily formed a portal stuck his hand inside and let a beam go. the portal reopened around lukas in six spots six beams comming out as the tree would wobble him off balence._-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 1:06 pm

*As I see the tree getting attacked, I prepared myself, as the beams appear from portal's I try to move yet, to late and I fall to the ground, I quickly I get up as the barb wire, is seen that it was coming from my body, as they retreat from the tree, they catch the puppet that was throw into the air by the mass explosions, as the borbed wire wraps around the puppet they rip into the bandages and the puppet rips the bandages off, like tissue. Yet this puppet is different, it's like my old burned puppets stiched together. As the pupper sees Vash, it quickly reacts as a mouth on the back of the puppet jots open as a scorpion-like tail rushes from the drakness of the mouth and makes a quick path towards vash, as it's hands as lifted to the side, a manniquen like arms are present as they move and bend, into a different form of my bird puppet ages ago, as it flaps it's wings they release a strong wind slashes into the area.*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 1:11 pm

-_vash Not moving say to take his hand out of the dark portal beside him and close it. No Instead the world eater reacted and it strecthed up grabbing the scorpion tail attack wrapping around it then slamming it down into the ground intime for a windslah or two to be let off in which the world eater formed more scarves to defend. He rather liked this new tool but didn't show his slight amusment.
vash then draws his scythe and begins walking forward toward Lukas.. now letting off his own waves of energy. these purply orange blades of energy grew out bigger as he slashed his scythe and walked._-
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 1:24 pm

"Damn..."
*As I see the beams coming closer I quickly react, by thrusting my hands forward, as a black shadowly energy developes into a appearance of a brick wall, as the beams hit into the shadowy wall, I get pushed back a few inches, as the wall become a little more solid in form, and a electric pulse is seen rushing through the energy, more beams from vash collide with the wall, as instead of it blowing up, I continue to get pushed back few more inches.*
This is new...
"So this is what you've received from Grim scarf that is deadly..."
*As My puppet is crashed into the ground, the mannequin arms react as they retract into the puppet, and more different parts of puppets appear, yet, as the arms retracted snakes whip out from the sign of an opening, as they rush at the world eater.*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 9:05 pm

"well thats not all of grim that is left..."
-_Without even turning to look at the snake like attack the ground under neathit turned into a large black whole. it was of course that attack grim used to turn a section of ground into a dark whole sucking in anything that was anywhere above it.

Vash now ran forward at impressive speeds for not being a speedy ninja. He came to the brick and a moderate sized dark orion rasengan formed in his right hand (Vash is left handed He holds his sycthe witht the right hand.) He pushes the rasengan through the wall imploding it now being so close to Lukas he came in with a vertical slash with his scythe. _-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of someone of a challenge...   In search of someone of a challenge... Empty

Back to top Go down

In search of someone of a challenge...
Page 1 of 1