Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

archery style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-28

archery style Empty
PostSubject: archery style   archery style EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 1:27 pm

*i stand in a clearing as it snow with liokin* cherry
cherry

Last edited by Ryoichi on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 6:59 pm

*i then begin to randomly realease many bolts of runno each one brighter and bigger and all around more powerful then the previous*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 2:23 pm

*i then pull out senshu i mount on it an arrow and begin to channel both salem and runno into it a surplus amount till the arrow is no more then a glowing gray stick i launch it and watch as it goes through all that i touches*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:52 am

-----time skip-----

i land in the same spot as before with the sun in the sky shining brightly in the forest and set up many different target mats on trees throughout the forest i then lay down the scroll that i was writing on before and look at the diagram i look at the mats on the trees and begin to launch arrows at them at the current moment there is about 10 mats throughout the trees as i am already a pretty good archer i hit each of the targets not directly on the middle of the targets but on the mats i then repeat the process many times to increase my hand-eye and projectile coordination and aiming speed
of coarse this took a very long amount of time and by the time i had finished the sun had left and the darkness of night had swallowed all sight as the moon sat gallantly in the sky ryoichi set up more than 400 targets around the forest he then sat in the middle of the forest with senshu he began to spin around extremely quickly and as he did this he would what would seem launch random arrows in every direction the arrows consisted of pure salem chakra that were moving throughout the forest quickly and clearly in less than ten seconds ryoichi had put an hole of were the arrow had pierced the mats in each of the mats and the hole was directly in the middle as a simple demonstration of the supreme archery skills he had achieved throughout the day although you'd think that would have drained him of a lot of chakra it hadn't he then began to channel chakra throughout his bow
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:53 pm

*he then begins to randomly shoot into the sky launching arrows of pure salem*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:44 pm

*i mount an arrow on my bow and launch it*

radical arrow

*as the arrow leaves my bow it grows more than 40 times in size and moves across the air at an very fast speed leaving a huge path in the forest of were there is no trees due to the massive attack*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:50 pm

*i then jump into the and put an arrow on my bow*

arrow rain

*by launching arrows extremely fast and making them split into other arrows on there journey to the ground i can make it rain arrows upon a target*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:55 pm

*after rehearsing the recent attack i land upon the ground and begin to channel my chakra into the ground*

arrow resurrection

*the arrows that recently hit the ground then rise from the ground duplicated in quantity and twice as strong they allowing me to attack an enemy twice*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 6:40 pm

while training near a vast ocean ryoichi goes into his two winged state and begins to launch random arrows toward the sky
...........then suddenly an enormous shadow begins to build in the ocean it then slowly moves toward ryoichi siting on the shore
after the shadow moves so close to ryoichi he finally notices the shadow a loud large roar comes from the ocean making trees shake and shiver at the massive sound waves and a beastly demon rises from the ocean
archery style 5bd6de0a204f334b53ca138b5c675ade
the size of a skyscrapper standing up as seen on the pic above
ryoichi stands up and floats up to its head "this is gonna do well as far as training*he looks back and thinks to himself damn all my other weapons are at home all i have is senshu
while ryoichi was thinking the serpant slapped ryoichi with a heavy amount of force to the point where it launches ryoichi far out to the sea were there is nothing in sight but a small island in which looks deserted and poor were many broke down ships and houses reside
archery style P5jpg
moments later after ryoichi catches his barrens once more the serpant breaks through the island and releases a beastly roar that reverses the ocean current and sends ryoichi a bit
ryoichi pulls out senshu and takes a battle ready position
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 6:58 pm

ryoichi fl;ies toward the dragon and it releases a roar

ryoichi puts his bow in front of him as though to block the roar
as a result ryoichi m,oves back less farther he then launches an pure chakra arrow at the serpant

the serpant takes the arrow crouches as though it hurt him and then goes under ground he then comes up from the ground under ryoichi and knocks him into the and opens his mouth in the intension to eat ryo

ryoichi while iin mid air ryoichi begins to fall toward the serpants mouth launching many arrows

as the serpant eats the arrows it closes its mouth and falls to the ground ryoichi then flies down to it to see if it is dead

the serpant than comes after ryoichi to try and eat him again

he jumps to aship and launches a single arrow at the serpent

the serpant then comes at ryoichi again with a beastly ram to try and eat ryo

ryoichi once more jumps off the ship carcass and allows the serpent to hit the ship making it shatter ant flips into the air

the serpant see this as a chance and tears through everything in its path to get ryoichi this time

the serpant succeds in getting ryoichi this time but then arrows begin to come out off the things head and it explodes and ryoichi hops out of it
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:36 pm

as ryoichi begins to fly away from the island he encounters many of the serpents replicating the one he just recently killed they come at him all at the same time not giving to much time for any type of reaction

as the serpent seem as though they have torn ryo limb from limb arrows then can be seen moving out in every direction killing the serpants

then thousands more rise from the sea and go on from what sight seems as endlessly

one by one ryoichi runs up the back of the serpants jumps off their heads and launches an arrow at the head as he departs killing it and landing on the next victim he does this to get rid of about 60 of the serpents

as ryoichi sits suspended in mid air almost breathless and tired soon doomed due to fatigue
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Ryoichi

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:10 pm

before the serpents can get to me a huge drgon rises from the sea and the serpents cease to move
"before you die id like to know why it is that you are killing my sons "

ryoichi sits in the sky thinking to him self out loud
"oh i dont know BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO EAT ME!!!

the dragon says"not that it matter now you shall be my prey"
archery style Dragonwizards201491
it then launches three beams of lightning ice and darkness toward

i put up a barrier of salem that does almost nothing against the beam and i take the most of the attack and fall to the ocean
is this the end?..........is it? NO!!!
i rise from the ground in a weird corrupt statearchery style Angel80
ill end it right here one attack my strongest of the archery style arrows line up behind my back and sit floating behind me ready at any point for use i fly over the dragon and begin to spin extremely quickly releasing many black feathers that begin to turn into arrows and endlessly pwn the dragon until theres becomes to many wholes in the dragon for it to have an actual structure it then fades away

all the serpents heads blow up and i fly back to the bursts shore and rest i revert back to my normal form"id say my training today is done"i fall to sleep on the beach head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

archery style Empty
PostSubject: Re: archery style   archery style Empty

Back to top Go down

archery style
Page 1 of 1