Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Male Number of posts : 138
Kekkai Genkai : Kikeri Strings
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me Empty
PostSubject: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 12:17 pm

*I sit and wait for Aeon to come hoping he will fight me to see how much Ive improved.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 12:20 pm

Zekiri , you ready? =I appear in front of you=
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 4:46 pm

* I stand up amd activate my kikeri.* Hello Aeon. Thanks for coming. I am ready. * I quickly jump back making clones as I go. I stop and each clone signs.* Earth Style:Earth Sinkhole Jutsu! Lightning Shock Jutsu! Skyfire Jutsu! Wind Slashes Jutsu! Mud Bullets Jutsu! *Each of the clones does different elemental style jutsu at you. The first making a sinkhole under you to keep you in place. One shoots a pulse of lightning to burn/paralize you, another jumps into the air and shoots 100 fire balls down at you. One creates wind slashes all around you so if you move around you will be cut and another shoots mud bullets at you that harden and would be able to punch a hole in most metals.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 6:43 pm

You seem eager, but that's a recklass move. =Sending Chakra to my feet I blast myself into the air getting myself out of the sinkhole.=

=Emitting a fierce Wind chakra from my body it knocks your Wind blades away and they disappate.=

Lightning Control! =In my hand a small core if Lightning Chakra begins to pop and lash out. I place my hand in front if the incoming Lightning attack. I then spin around redirecting the attack toward the fireballs in the sky. It branches out in a web like formation to strike all the fireballs=

=I now rush at you at a high speed. I call forth the Keyblade=
Demon Fang. =With a simple swing of my blade a powerful shockwave of Energy travels the ground heading directly toward you. I then continue running in a way where a counter attack can easily be executed=
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 9:14 pm

Eager? hardly I just wanted a big start thats all. *Since my kikeri are made of pure enery, I attach the kikeri to the shock wave and pull it around my body with one hand while I attach my kikeri strings to and around your legs trying to make you trip. Then as you should be tripping I send the shock wave back at you with the kikeri still attached so I can guide it.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 10:59 pm

((Whoa...these Kikeri are like whips correct? Then that means you have to whip them at me. You just can't attach them. That's an auto-hit of sorts.))

=As I'm tripped up, I slide the Keyblade on the ground making another Demon Fang of equal power. The Demon Fang moves quickly and heads for the previous attack.=
Not done. =I extend my hand to keep me from falling, Now like on a hand-stand, I kick with my leg forward snapping you along as well.((Since the Kikeri are connected to me.)) Now using my immense Chakra Control I forge a small knife and slash the Kikeri String as I'm kick with the leg. This would send you flying away. I quickly stand up and sigh= That was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 12:42 am

((they can be made to be like whips but in definition they are more like the chakra strings used by the puppet masters only stronger, able to combine with the elements, and almost invisible but not to you sense you can see chakra with your chakra eye. They can be attached to things in a very fast manner without the need to "whip them" but they also can be whipped around things. So connecting them to you isn't autohitting techniquely since they can be attached to things. but you are correct in thinking that if you snap one end like you did, you can also take me along for the ride.))

*though I am flying though the air, I keep hold of the kikeri holding your legs ((since it takes alot more than that to cut them and there are multipule strings around your legs in different places)) When I land I quickly run earth chakra though them making them unbreakable. I then plant my hand into the ground,pulling the entire line of kikeri, from you legs to my hands, and hold my ends of the strings underground. Now that the strings are unbreakable and attached to you and are underground you cannot move from your spot there. I then with my free hand make three clones one of which makes a kikeri rasengan and rushes at you flanked by the other two clones who are protecting him.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 1:01 am

((It takes alot to cut them? My whole Kekkai Genkai is based on Chakra Control. In fact that's why I can pull off Jutsu extremely easily. I'm sure I know the workings of Chakra and how to deal with them. I also don't see how just connecting them to me isn't an auto hit.))

Burst. =My body begins to glow a light white-purple color as Burst Chakra begins to become visible. A large build-up of Chakra is taking place. I release this build up of Chakra causing the ground to shatter and an immense crater to be formed. This destruction of the ground causes the clones to be knocked off track as well.=

=I now jerk my foot back with a powerful kick causing you to be snapped toward me. I also propell myself forward as well. As you come near I raise my leg upward and kick down. Seeing as we are connected . I fall downward as well as you. When we hit the bottom of the newly made crater, i crash atop you=
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 1:28 am

((I dont really feel like arguing right now so I'll agree with you. But bear in mind you dont have you chakra eye activated and no one can see the kikeri with the naked eye so you cant really block something you cant see, but I wont argue any more on the subject. And no disrespect BTW.))

*the wind and blood is knocked out of me as you kick and land on top of me. I am stunned for a few moments but then quickly snap to. Needless to say I have let the kikeri connecting you and me go. Because you are on top of me, we are touching so I attach new earth kikeri to you and throw you off of me to one side as I stagger over in the opposite direction, coughing up more blood. I pull out my sroll from my back pocket and use the blood that I am coughing up to summon Guujin. The puppet quickly raises its four arms. Two of the arms attach kikeri to the earth around you and pull it up in a circular wall with the craters wall preventing you from falling back. The other two hands pull out the bomb lancher and the explosion bullet repeater. They are both fired repeatally at you and not only at you but above and around and in front of you trying to hem you in to the onslaught of destruction. The bullets explode releasing more bullets and the bombs are well exploding obiviously.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 1:36 am

((Well it is disrepect. Smile Kudos to you))

So I'm in a bowl? =I place my hand in front of creating a Guard Sphere of Chakra in front of me. Activating my Chakra Eye, I then place my other hand in front of me creating another Guard Sphere. The Guard Sphere prevent the maximum damage from being inflicted on me. It slows the bullets down considerable. Also using a thin layer of Chakra around myself, I prevent the explosion from doing fatal damage as well=
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 8:39 am

(( Sorry!!! Embarassed ))

* Guujin puts the bomb lancher and the repeater away and attaches all 20 kikeri strings on the earth around and pulls down and then up making the earth under you pop trying to shoot you into the air.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyMon 19 Jan 2009, 11:05 am

=I get tossed into the air and look down at Zekiri. I call my Keyblade back to me and glare at you=
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009, 12:02 am

*I make a goofy face back at you as you glare at me.* careful, your face might grow like that yeah know. * keeping some of the kikeri attached, guujin shoots his viper tongue at you while taking the repeater out again and filling the air with bullets again. Then guujin pulls the kikeri up again making the earth pop up again at you.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:01 am

=I block the tongue with my Keyblade by slashing it upward.= Wind Scythe. =With a powerful swing of the Keyblade an enourmous gust of slicing Wind moves forward to redirect the bullets back toward you. I then charge Keyblade with Lightning. With a powerful Lightning slash I cut through the earth that pops at me=
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009, 12:11 am

* Taking all of the kikeri off of the earth, guujin quickly attaches the kikeri to the bullets and rediects them back at you again. I use one hand to minipulate guujin while i use my other hand to take the remainder of the bullets back at you again. Guujin takes whatever bullets are left over since they cant break his skin or skeleton. Guujin shoots his tongue downward and trys to stick you with the tip just as the bullets come back toward you again.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me   Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Field #14 Aeon and Me
Page 1 of 1