Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

intresting spam topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

intresting spam topic Empty
PostSubject: intresting spam topic   intresting spam topic EmptyMon 22 Sep 2008, 8:06 pm

some apose this a genin beating a jounin a jounin beating a kage but if you think about it in all animes the weakling that you think will live up to nothing has the potental to beat one think naruto hes still a genin i think? and hell look at the power he has Razz

me im only bringing this up on the side of the people who think that a genin should have a chance aginst a jounin or a jounin should at least having a fighting shot at a kage

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SKILL!
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: intresting spam topic   intresting spam topic EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 8:53 am

but naruto has the nine tailed fox if he didn't there would be no naruto i mean think of all the fights he has won without using the kyuubi
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: intresting spam topic   intresting spam topic EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 9:45 am

Also the thing I think that people don't understand is that..the main Genin of Naruto..arent regular ass Genin. Lol I mean they are the kids of strong Shinobi of Konoha...and students cept Ten-Ten..who knows what the flip she is
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: intresting spam topic   intresting spam topic EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 12:08 pm

ya i kno but i just hated in previous sites you should be afraid to try to mess with somone whose at a jounin leval and your chuunin of corse me a chuunin i woulda still tryed and fight its just that the higher ranks like to treat lowers like clones or somthing somthing they can just cut in half right away and get to the tuff stuff i havnt seen much of any of that on this site but in previous villiages anything below jounin got treated like scum or dirt Razz i should know iv been killed 4 times for my over ego and rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intresting spam topic   intresting spam topic Empty

Back to top Go down

intresting spam topic
Page 1 of 1