Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin Empty
PostSubject: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 6:48 pm

a game thought to be exlusive to sony has now come to the ds and soon the wii ......Kingdom harts yes it takes place as sora in the years of him in organization 13 you play withhin the orginization fighting hartless should be intresting
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 7:13 pm

Ahem. Hosaki...Kingdom Hearts was on a Nintendo System before. GBA. But just because 358/2 Days will be on the DS doesnt guarrentee a KH game on the Wii
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 7:28 pm

world ends with you might
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 7:50 pm

It should.
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 7:57 pm

shit well i always miss those pointless gba games o well i just thought the graphics looked amazing when i got nintendo power and read about it today Razz so i thought i should say somthing
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 8:04 pm

Yea the graphics for the DS Kingdom Hearts game..really is pushing the DS, which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 8:34 pm

thats wat i was thinking i was sitting there in shock like holy shit just when i lost intrest in nintendo they come back! lol right when i lost intrest too
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm

Lol that always happens to me.
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 8:47 pm

iv always been with nintendo but they barley have anything thats for my age and all my friends are turning to micro and sony and im like well maybe i should and thats when i get the nintendo power with somthing like that and im forced to stay for at least until that game comes its just a hard decion
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 1:58 am

Not only that but Nintendo is coming out with another DS version. Nintendo DSi. It has a camera, SD card storage, and hardware that works like the WiiWare, y'know downloading games and the such. Only drawback I see.. No GBA slot.
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 12:16 pm

that will be a drag then
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 4:31 pm

Yea I've known of this for a couple days..I just dont see an improvment on the thing.
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 4:37 pm

lol ya i kno seems like a petty atempt but there thinking at least
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:07 pm

Petty? It has a friggin camera and media storage. It's to combat the PSP and i think they're gonna do a damn good job with it. Especially with the failure of the GameBoy Camera thingy about 10 years back.
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:09 pm

hmm you bring up a good point ....i dont kno in my eyes they just took a ds and looked at and said what the hell can we put on this thing to make it cooler and they put a camara on wich i guss wouldnt be petty.....comparing to a psp Razz idk we'll have to wait and see the outcome
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:12 pm

The DSi will not compare the PSP.....I just cant see that happening
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:14 pm

the only reason is because nintendo will have good ideas but then wanna but this crazy cartoon twist onto it and thats what is its downfall somtimes while others can have a cartoon twist and be serious iv yet to see some actul good serious games on the wii such as GOW a series such as that somthing that sticks out at people when nintendo is said
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:17 pm

I think what Hosaki means to say is that when you think of Sony or Microsoft you think of more hardcore games and when you hear Nintendo you think of "kiddy" games
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:20 pm

Razz exactly lol but no changing wat typ of genre nintendo is cant go from kiddy to hardcore ...at least i dont think you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin   nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin Empty

Back to top Go down

nintendo pulls off some crazy shit yet agin
Page 1 of 1