Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Deeper....the test continues!!

Go down 
+2
Aeon
Baku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

Male Number of posts : 40
Kekkai Genkai : Nothing is funny
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Deeper....the test continues!! Empty
PostSubject: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 6:49 pm

*In my room that appears to be a planetarium..pictures of planets and teloscopes are layed about in the room. I see the group coming up towards me*

Last edited by Baku on Fri 10 Oct 2008, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 6:57 pm

*I rush into room and look around* What the hell does this belong to a scientist?
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:12 pm

that star fighter guy from before he controls this room *I ashera* Aeon ,Neku I will do my best to stop his evil
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:44 pm

*I nod* Hosaki..help out Sansosuke!!! Neku..Xeos *I turn and face them* Let's go!!
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:55 pm

Sano saki fight as a team*I follow Aeon*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

rightooooooo lets do this *snaps fingers summoning KR*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:10 pm

*I snap my fingers and the Astral Clone appears once more* Take care of the young master's toy once more. *The Astral Clone appears and kicks the Kid Reaper far away* Astral Rain!! *I snap my fingers releasing Astrail Energy at you both in the form of small energy bullets*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:15 pm

your back!!!!!! *watches KR disapear and begins to think while doging astarial bullets as best as he can* its a game of wits! with the help of my friend im ganna find you out!!!!!! *shoots thousands of fire shots at you causing explosions*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

*As the shot hit me I slid on the ground* UgH! *I regain my balance a levitate in the air* I see you have some fight in you after all!! Astral Wheels!!!! *I snap my fingers while thrusting them in front of me in an arc-like fashion. Two cutting circles of Astral Energy head for Hosaki,the Kid Reaper and Sansosuke*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:25 pm

*takes hit for san and flys back i stagger up * well looks like the same for you *whipes blood from face Snaps fingers watching KR disapear* i want you dead by my hands *eye brow raises* whats with you and that damn cloak * i run up and cut a large chunk of your cloak off*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:29 pm

What? *Surprised by Hosaki's question I dodge late and a piece of cloack iscut off. Underneath reveals my body..all black with what seems to be a mini-galaxy ((Stars and planets supernovas...blah blah..stuff yo see in space)) with a disticnt thick white outline. Astral Energy begins to piece back my cloack* Young Master that was rude..*The Astral Clone who no longer has to deal with Kid Reaper comes and punches Hosaki very hard in his back*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:33 pm

*cuts away at clone when i get up from punch and begins to brain storm* astrail attacks are nothing but mind powers the name baku is a achient japense name for a spirtual creature who ate bad dreams...your not alive...your nothing...your a spirit *flashes back to galaxy under you then shoots thousands of fire bullets towards you to by time to think*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:48 pm

I'm not alive? How harsh young master...while it's true Baku are spirits and dream-eaters, I'm nothing of the sort..the only "dream" I'll be eating is the dream for you to "be". *I snap my fingers and the Astral Energy whips the bullets away from me like flies and gnats*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:53 pm

...*runs around you as fast as i can and places small harmless fuses all over your cloak* lets see the real you *i snap my fingers letting the fuses explode with a small ignition lighting your cloak from top to bottom in every possible spot i watch your cloak turn to ash*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:56 pm

*while saki speaks to baku I run then jump in the air and atempt to cut baku* ho saki the longer we stay here the more control he has over the galaxcy so follow instint and fight
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:01 pm

*watching san jump into action i laph* hahaha just like you isnt it theres somthing more to this fight theres much more iv tryed just swinging at him doing attacks he doges and or when hit just forms back up agin we need to know whats under his full cloak that might give us the clue!
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:03 pm

Foolish young masters!! *I grab Sansosuke and toss him into the ground. My cloack then is burned off of me. My thick white outline is vividly shown as my black body and the space within it is clearly shown* You've now granted me more power than I planned on using! *My hair stands back wildl revealing my other eye they both seems to contain mini-galaxies within them. I am now in a much more wild mood* COME LET ME SHOW YOU THE GALAXY!!! *I raise my arm and the whole area changes to look like we are 100% in space*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:09 pm

well me and my damn mind my aplogize san *picks him up with healing hand* now damnit lets see what power you realy have *jumps in air and shoots 200 sound bullets and 200 fire bullets * DOGE IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:13 pm

axe cork screw*I jump into the air and put my axe out in front of me then I spin and try to crash into my Baku*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:17 pm

*agin i shoot 200 fire bullets i then take my sword and throw it towards you realseing thousands of small swords with repel towards you i then go straight into the ground causing it to opean up and shoot spikes at you from the crack* ...
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:52 pm

*I take all of the attacks but the damage seems minimal* HAHAHAHA *I laugh hysterically* This is my domain!! Galaxy Crusher!!! *I fire a large wide laser of Astral Energy at the both of you*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:55 pm

*I am hit and fall back from the attack* ahhh
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:58 pm

*with the last bit of sand of sand ill every be able to use it rapes around the beam and turns it into a solid in mid air and i instantly jump on it and run ontop of it and kick you in the face sending you back and fire 200 more fires shots* hahaha *i smile we can read your moves *with the remaing sand i have in my body the scarps i cover the feild bottom to top in sand* NOW! *kid reapear apears outa the dakrness and cuts at your back * im not done i jum off the ground and charge at you *and take a small needle and load it into my gun and shoot it straight into your extra eye alomst point blank *i fall down and stager up and watch *
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:06 pm

saki you have wasted all that power and barly scrached him
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:07 pm

*Before any of what you said could even happen, the gravity in the space get extremely heavy slamming you to the ground* I don't think you understand that this is MY domain. *I rush to Hosaki* Astral Blade. *The Astral blade covers my arm and I point it at Hosaki's chest* You have something, something I think you dont need! *I thrust into your chest piercing the spirit of the Shukaku* This shall be lost to you!!!!! *I pull out with the spirit still on my blade. It begins to glow as I thrust my arm into a portal that I create.* Begone!!! *The portal then snaps shut taking my arm and the Shukaku with it. My arm then grows back* Foolish Boy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deeper....the test continues!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next