Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Deeper....the test continues!!

Go down 
+2
Aeon
Baku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:09 pm

w...t...f
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:13 pm

*twiches on the ground* you have...*twiches agin and gets up* no idea the power i now have *floats in air *eyes glowing orange a chunk apears of the earth i throw it towards enemy* if you havnt noticed already my element is earth!!!!!! I COUNTROLL THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes chunks and begins throwing them* the earth is a planatary element you think your so tuff in here this is no longer just your domain its mine too!!!!! *looks around my and snaps my fingers as thousands of starts begin to fly towards you at unbelivable speeds*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

Male Number of posts : 40
Kekkai Genkai : Nothing is funny
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:19 pm

*I appear behind Hosaki* So sorry...but there can only be one ruler of this domain. *I kick you fiercly into the air. Small planets begin to surround you as you get "stuck" in the middle of them. They all begin to glow as I strech out my hands* Master Hosaki..I do not believe that you can "be" *The planets begin to form beams of pure energy* Plant..Catastrophe!!!!!! *The planets then fire mulitiple hitting beams as they close in toward Hosaki. They crash into each other exploding as energy particles float in the air*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:28 pm

*I throw my axe at Baku* you have no Idea wat you just did baku he was a ninja a partner a a friend and you your scum *I run at baku with my fist balled up* you bastard
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:30 pm

*cracks up laphing in mid air falling to the ground countin in head* thall make it my 5th time dead maybe im better off staying dead i say as i close my eyes back into oblivion
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:32 pm

no hosaki give me time master neku said I could use the secert jutsu please hang in there
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:33 pm

UGh!!! *The axe hits me and I fly from the impact towards Hosaki. I grab him in mid air and land on the ground* Here is your buddy!! *I toss him to Sanosuke*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:34 pm

*i fly at san mostly dead* i think this i it * i laph in my head * i think im not coming back this time
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:37 pm

And now to finish you all!! *I create a giant Astral Blade on my right hand* It's over!!! *I thrust forward toward the both of them*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:39 pm

*I catch hosaki* you dare put your hands on him*I set him down* all he wanted was to prove himself and you killed him*as I turn around I am hit by the attack*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:41 pm

KR: WE DONT LET HIM DIE WITHOUT A FIGHT

Dark swordsmen: agreed

Brother: my brother wont die in vain

*they all jump in frount of the attack KR*disapears hit by the attack Dark worads men jumps at you slashing with his poision blade and my brother jumps around swiftly swinging and zaping with his blade*

Brother: our final hope!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:43 pm

*I throw Sanosuke off my Blade and the space begins to fade..we are back to the planetarium. I begin to laugh hysterically at the two bodies that I see as my cloack begins to slowy reappear. I quickly kick the summons away..but I fall to one knee and my cloack stops reforming* Hurrry up dammit!! *the cloack only slowy begins to piece itself together*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:46 pm

*I crawl to Baku* I won't let you get away*I get to one knee* this is for saki
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:48 pm

MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!! *The cloak still doesnt reappear fast enough leaving my true body exposed...because I used so much energy..I can't move*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:50 pm

*blood slowly drips from my mouth half alive i cock my gun* you son..of a bitch *i fire a sound shot at you*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:54 pm

*I catch the bullet in my hand and charge up the rasengan* Baku!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:56 pm

dont you kill him* i stagger up blood driping everywhere* if you have any respect for whats left me youll let me finish the bastard off * i say staggering everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:57 pm

ARGHHAGA!!!! *As the Rasengan grinds into my chest a bright glow is seen* It seems that you can "be" Young masters!! *Astral Energy covers me and I disappear*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:00 am

*i let out a deep sigh as a drop my gun * damn you san...*falls backwards past out*
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:04 am

*I flip saki over* seceret sound style Gladraa of rebirth*Hades appears*

Hades- wat do you want neku wait your not Neku

no I am not

Hades- sanosuke thats it wat have you called me hear for

for his rebirth
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:07 am

*Spits up blood* blah im not dead in the first place fool * i say in a faint voice* butttttt im not sure im doing so well *stagers up and falls around like a drunk man* lets ...go
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:14 am

Hades he is dying but will not except it

Hades- I know he must give up the element of his life witch he needs no more sanosuke

saki give up the power of earth to hades
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:17 am

for how long?????
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:22 am

Hades-forever boy in a way it means to reform yourself come back to life under a different element or somthing keep everything else just change the fact that you use earth

hades does he have to
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 12:25 am

*staggering around* or san we could go find the others and help fight *I SAY NOT TOTALY DEAD JUST IN NEED OT MEDICAL ATENION!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper....the test continues!!   Deeper....the test continues!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deeper....the test continues!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next