Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Liger Zero Jager-Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Liger Zero Jager-Training Empty
PostSubject: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 8:02 pm

*I walk into a hangar deep within my office. Computers beeps and blips are heard throughout this whole place. I walk up to a large Tiger/Lion like mech*Ready to go? *LIger Zero Jager lets out a roar of sorts and then opens his cockpit. I jump into it and sit down in my comfortable operaters chair press a couple switches and buttons as it lights up* Liger Zero Jager...up and running. C'mon. *I slightly move a handle forward and Liger Zero Jager begins to walk slowy to the launch deck. Once we reach it, I press a button as it rises into a field deep in the Village* Now!! *I quickly thrust forward on my control within my Zoid and I go zooming forward. The booster blazing as we land on the ground* I see..you handle pretty well..*Liger Zero Jager begins to jump up and down with satisfaction*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:49 pm

Alright...let's test our limits. *I turn a handle and pull it out just a bit as Liger Zero Jager begins to qucikly run around.* Hmm.. *I check the screen to my right* Everything is well..Jager...let's turn it up! *I pull the handle out even more and then lock it into place. I begin to steer us into a circle going faster and faster* .......*I check the status on my screen a guage appears as the limits of Liger Zero Jager only slight rise* This is good...
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008, 11:53 pm

iiger zero x walks in* yoh aeon wana get some training in
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:30 pm

*I move a control and turn around while sliding to a stop..in one clean motion. I open a link with Zeik's Zoid and my face is seen on his screen* Sure..why not!?
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:31 pm

*zeik turns to the big as pic of aeon* the fuck...we have video chat
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:35 pm

Yes..I thought this out completely!
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:38 pm

*zeik returns to his emotioless face* i see *zeik pushes the right handle in and LIGER X heads towards jager
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:48 pm

Liger Zero Jager!! Let's go!!!! *I quickly rotate controls and the levers and begin to dash toward Zeik and Liger Zero X while fire bullets from my cannons*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 8:23 pm

*liger X stops and aims* fire now *liger fires a shoot right infront of jager athe begins runnig to dodge the ones jager fired at him*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 9:17 pm

Hmm... *Liger Zero Jagers gets hit and slumps over. A virtual keyboard and headset come to me* Asses the damage..*I look to the side of my screen and a damage gauge is shown 7%. I begin to type on the keyboard pressing various numbers saving data. The keyboard goes away and I move upward with Liger Zero Jager* NOW!! *I activate my Thruster 80%. I begin zooming around the field and circling you*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

*zeik closes his eyes to asses the situation* humph *zeik presses a few button and liger opens his blades, he then begins to sending large amounts of lighting energy though the ground to attack you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 9:39 pm

Zero Jager...c'mon!! *I begin swirving in between the Lightning energy to dodge.Liger Zero Jager's claws begin to glow. I bring us into the air and come down with a golden claw of energy* Strike Laser Claw!!
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 3:57 pm

*Zeik pulls the controls in and his liger X blades pulls up enough to block your claws while there in the duel zeik presses a button sending lighting energy though his blades and into you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 4:01 pm

*Liger Zero Jager flies back as we land on the ground. I press a switch and thurst a lever forward activating my boosters once more increasing my speed even furhter running around in circles surrounding Liger Zero X*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 4:03 pm

liger lets go *zeik moves a control but liger's left blade falls off* shit..i'm doing too much *zeik sits and awaits jagers move*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 4:08 pm

*I continue circling around fire blast from my guns*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:26 am

zeik sits thinking while liger gets hit with the bullets* fuck what do i do.... O *zeik locks on to jager and plots his next arrival point* there *Zeik fires his rail gun at the ground causing the ground to raise up tripping jager* NOW MOVE LIGER x *zeik pushes the control's in and activates his busters. liger X then lunges towards jager with his claw glowing with lighting energy*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 3:44 pm

*As the ground flies up I quickly make Liger Zero Jager jump right through the debris in the air causing him to be pelted but avoid the hole in the ground. I know turn my booster up even higher* Strike Laser Claw!! *LIger Zero Jager's claws begin to glow as I launch him into the air* DOUBLE!!! *I come down with one Strike Laser Claw...the quickly and powerfully with the other as I slide around to face Zeik and Liger Zero X and see the results*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liger Zero Jager-Training   Liger Zero Jager-Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Liger Zero Jager-Training
Page 1 of 1