Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! Empty
PostSubject: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:16 pm

*After running from the Tavern I run outskirts not far from the village. Still glowing I grip my sides and scream as the Light pours out of me*

WRAGGHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:17 pm

*I slide along the ground violently before stopping in front of a tree. I place my arms on the tree and lift myself up*
Atomsk, I understand now.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:38 pm

Understand?! *I stand up looking at Aeon* What is it that you THINK you understand?!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:36 pm

I understand your frustration, your torment, why you strive to be real. *I look at Atomsk awaiting a response*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:37 pm

Well since you understand, *I place my hands behind me drawing Tempest and Seiryoku* you know that I have to fight you!! *I slash the blades X-style release a Wave of Wind and Wave of Burst in a spiraling X*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:42 pm

Atomsk! *I call forth my Keyblade and Luna Diviner. I jump above the X-Waves and rush at Atomsk* Even if you were born from me, *I spin while slashing unleashing devastating attacks* You should strive to be your own person, not take over me!
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:48 pm

*I begin matching the slashes with Tempest and Seiryoku while looking for a counter attack. I find it and then kick Aeon high into the air* Sorry but that's my reason, to become real!! *While Aeon is soaring in the air I appear above him. A Dark ball surround Seiryoku's tip* TAKE THIS!! *I release the ball and swarms of Dark Burst beams begin to fall like a thick rain*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:56 pm

Listen to yourself!! *I turn around and point the Keyblade forward. It's tip glows as I release Burst Beams to match the Dark Burst ones* My negative qualties made you and for that I take responsiblity! *I appear in front of you. I unleash a devestating Crescent Moon kick send you further into the air* But I've changed. That anger I couldn't express, the same that made you. I've embraced!!
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Female Number of posts : 175
Kekkai Genkai : Heavenly Spirit
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:14 am

She was wandering around for hours in serch to see if rumors of 'Craziness' as she called it were true and so far her answer was no.
Eventually hitting a spot were she heard talking she skipped on over to see two 'Aeons' and she sighed. "well there goes my sanity." Hopping up to a tree in a safe distance she decided to stay and watch. Maybe she'll learn something.
Back to top Go down
http://kariganw.webs.com
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:25 am

*I watch from the roof of the Tavern* Aeon you better not die
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyWed 24 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

Shut up! I don't care, you Reject!! *I scream as a dark orb surrounds me. It quickly fades as I look at Aeon no longer in his appearance, but in my own. ((Avatar))* The way you'll accept responsibility is by, *I thrust myself to the ground and then lunge at Aeon, preparing a close up X-Slash* BECOMING A PART OF ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm

*I block the slash with Luna Diviner and begin to push forward* Atomsk..if that's how you feel...I'll fight for myself!! *I push harder and knock you off of me*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Terry

Male Number of posts : 199
Kekkai Genkai : Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 1:40 am

*i jump on the tavern roof with neku*
You can do it Aeon!
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 6:07 pm

*I land on the ground after being knocked away* AEON!! *A dark Wind surrounds me. I rush at Aeon the dark wind trailing close behind me. I raise the now Dark Tempest above my head. As I bring it down on Aeon, a furious gale of dark wind follow to further the assault on Aeon*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

*I activate my Chakra Eye and place Luna Diviner above my head to block the attack, gale of dark wind pushes me into the ground. I continue holding Luna Diviner above my head* Triple Kick!! *I start of with a knee to Atomsk's chest gaining control of the situation. I unleash 2 immensely powerful roundhouse kicks before ending with a final Crescent Kick knocking you far way from me*

*I quickly run past you. When I get behind you I away my Keyblade and grab Luna Diviner with both hands* TAKE THIS!! *I jump slightly into the air and come down with Lightning and Burst and Wind surroudning the blade*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:21 pm

*After the kicks from Aeon I turn around. As the sword strikes me I get slammed into the ground. Tempest flies away from me but I grip tightly onto Seiryoku.*

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! I'LL BE REAL!! *I begin to sound manic as I zip past Aeon picking up Tempest I sheath both blades. As I begin to glow black* Hehe...heheheh..he! HAHAH!! C'mon c'mon c'mon!!! *I lurch back as I laugh. My head towards the sky. Darkness begins to fall over the area. The Dark Chakra swarm over to me. As symbols form* SKEITH!!

*A dark dome covers the area and quickly fades. When it fades. I'm standing atop a Dark Skeith. It mouth shows fierce fangs. It's claws more vicious and animal like. I have a seat on it's head.*

Hehek. I guess I did receive a few good things from you! *I activate my Chakra Eye it glows a bright red.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:37 pm

The hell?! *I jump back and away both my blades* C'mon...I'm right here! SKEITH!! *Symbols surround my body and glow.I cross my arms over my chest and then remove them as a dome of energy surrounds me. When it fades Skeith is summoned. I stand atop his head*

Skeith: Aeon, you ready?!

I have to be. *I take a deep breath before Skeith and I dash toward Atomsk and Dark Skeith*

Skeith: ARGH!! *Skeith extends both hands and begins to fire Data Bullets at a high-speed.*

Limit Bullet!! *An orb appears in front of me and I place my hand on it. My hands glow as well as the orb. Blast Bullets, Wind Bullets and Burst Bullets all begin to eject from the orb at a high speed*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 11:37 am

((THIS MUSIC PLAY'S THROUGHOUT THE BATTLE!

))

Kheheke!! *While sitting atop Dark Skeith and stand up* Your mine!!! *Dark Skeith begins rushing toward the bullets.* Dark Saber!! *Dark Skeith quickly calls upon his Energy Scythe now black. I draw Seiryoku, now black as well as charge in with Burst. It glows black as I raise it into the air. I slash at every angle and direction as well as Dark Skeith slashing through the bullets and getting closer to Aeon and Skeith*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 7:13 pm

Hmm!! *I rush at Atomsk atop Skeith's as well* Thunder Beam!!!

Skeith: Let's go! *Skeith Chakra Blade's on his back act as wings and spread out Various beams fire outward and form a ball admist all the chaos*

*The Thunder beam zips through the area and then reaches the beam. It zips past absorbing the Lightning and moving even faster toward Atomsk attempting to blast Dark Skeith in the chest and knocking off Atomsk*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:51 pm

Dark SKeith:GRAUGH! *Dark SKeith yells as begins to fall from the air.*

Fool!!*I fall down to Dark Skeith hand and grabs his Dark Energy Scythe. I then kick off his body and propell myself toward Aeon and Skeith* I'll eat you alive!!!! *I being Burst Dancing around the field clones of me surrounding the two of them*

GO! *The clones and I rush forward preparing for a devastating attack*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Terry

Male Number of posts : 199
Kekkai Genkai : Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 11:45 pm

((what happened to Atomsk? Did he die? I am so confused. scratch ))
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 4:35 pm

((We're still fightning))
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 1:31 pm

Skeith toss me up!!
Skeith: OKAY!!! *Skeith spins and then tosses me higher into the air.*

Skeith be on guard!! *Skeith cross his arm in defense agaisnt the clones*

Limit Bullet!! *I place my hands on an orb that forms in front of me.Thousands of Bullets of my Elements begin to fall down homing in on the clones and Atomsk*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 1:44 pm

Haha no good! *The clones instead of rushing Skeith from the side pop upward and head for Aeon*

Clones: Get em!!1 *The clons quickly dart downward heading for Skeith slashing rapidly with the Dark Energy Scythe they begin plummeting downward near Dark Skeith*

Aeon, your mine! *I toss the Dark Energy Scythe into the air and it shatters into black energy strands that combat the Limit Bullet attack. I then quickly rush toward you rapidly kick at you with much fierceness. * Aeon how was that time you spent in my body? How bout we make that permanent!!

SHATTERING TORMENT!! *A black orb forms in my hand. I then slam it downward in the air. A large circle appears beneath us and a large column of Dark Burst begins to rotate violently along with small orbs that home in on you.*

*I jump back landing on the ground watching you within the Violent column and the small orbs* KEHEHEHe
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 2:02 pm

ARGH!! *The violent column rotates violently slashing at me with the Dark Burst. The orbs also zoom back and forth damaging me.* I have to get out of this....*I begin charging Chakra within my body*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next