Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 6:45 pm

Come! *I raise my hand into the air. Dark Skeith begins to turn into particles. The particles reach my hand and begin to swivel around it. The area starts to get dark. Lightning begins to strike down creating crators everywhere. The Wind picks up and begins to blow tress all around. A thick layer or Dark Burst begins to cover my arm as the particles of Dark Skeith form a cannon of sorts. I slam it down into my left hand to brace it. The ground bends underneath me from the weight and force of the cannon.*

*Even more Lightning and Wind begins to pick up as I point the cannon toward Aeon still struggling with the Shattering Torment* It's time to pay...
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 10:45 pm

*I emit a large amount of Chakra blowing the Shattering Torment attack away from me.* Atomsk, this has to end! *I call forth the Epitaph's Promsie and it begins to glow a silver color. Skeith turns into particles and begins pouring himself into the blade. All my blades and kunai and accesory begin to change into particles as they are absorbed by the Epitaph's Promise*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:26 pm

Aeon!!! *I raise my right hand into the air as the cannon glows and expands as my weapons absorb into it. It glows a Light-colored black as I rush toward Aeon* BECOME ME!!! *I thrust the large cannon forward its tip glowing as it ready to fire a shot when it hits with something*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:26 pm

The member 'Atomsk' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 6, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:27 pm

ATOMSK!!!! =I slash forward with Epitaph's Promise fully inveloped in this wild amount of energy=

Last edited by Aeon on Tue 13 Jan 2009, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:27 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 6, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:31 pm

*A large dome of Chakra evelopes the two of us and blows a violent surge of itself everywhere blowing the surrounding away*

*Everything goes white as Atomsk and I stand in a white area badly damaged and breathing heavy. Strands of Chakra fly around everywhere((Neku you know what I'm talking about))

I told you. =I continue breathing heavy as Epitaph's Promise dispells itself, my blades return to back sheaths on my lower back=
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:43 pm

*I heavily sigh as the cannon disappears*

*A certain sadness is in my voice* Yea you were right..when we collided just then, I felt it all.

Those feelings that you couldn't express anger, or thought you were better off without it..they're there and you don't ignore them anymore. *I begin to walk away*

So what really is my purpose?
I was made from your negligence of your "negative" feelings.The embodiment of your anger, confusion, hate and doubt. Now you've accepted those feelings.

I guess my real reason is just to a confused Pseudo
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:53 pm

Atomsk...=I hold my head down= I probablly haven't the right to say anything, seeing as it was me who caused you this pain. But =I look toward Atomsk as I start walking toward him=

Even though you are confused and don't have a reason, there's always a chance for you to make your own reason and shape your own life.

=The white area starts to fade=
Damn out of time. Atomsk!! You do have a reason, a Meaning of Birth! I'm sure you'll find it after all... =I turn around as the whtie area completely fade= We are one =The white area disappears and I find myself on the ground looking toward Atomsk=
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 3:12 pm

*I stand up donning new clothes, now looking similar yet definable from being Aeon*

You're right we are one...but even still, I have to find my Meaning. You can understand that right??

I must apologize for everything I've done, it was hasty and reckless. I am truly sorry.

*I begin to fade. The Dark Burst wafting around me* I'll be back. Next time to show just who I really am. Alright, Reject? *Although I said Reject it's in a more calm tone not hateful*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 3:18 pm

Alright then, Atomsk. I'll be waiting. =I watch as Atomsk completely fades away. I stand up and walk towards the group of Shinobi spectating the battle=

I'm back.

-EVENT CONCLUSION!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!   Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aeon or Atomsk...what are the results?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2